• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Captace Region (Fakemon + Other stuff)

Jappio

Prophet of Lightning
Years
Fakemon, Splices, and Sprites

This is my showcase thread. C+C and all that is welcomed. I try to keep this updated, but sadly that only happens every now and again. For the most part the really old stuff is labeled. Most recent stuff though you'll find actually being posted later in the thread.

Also I'd like to take a moment to say something. My splices contain the sprites from multiple Pokemon games. Credit of the original sprites used in the making to Nintendo and Gamefreak. I would also like to thank Spriter's Resource, the place where they were ripped and distributed.

Scratch Spriting
Ganondorf
Spoiler:

Lazengann
Spoiler:

Vargas
Spoiler:

Raizou
Spoiler:

Super Pokemon World
Spoiler:

Relicant Evo
Spoiler:

Torkoal Evo
Spoiler:

Splices
Splice Sheet 42
Spoiler:

Splice Sheet 43
Spoiler:

Splice Sheet 44
Spoiler:

Splice Sheet 45
Spoiler:

Splice Sheet 46
Spoiler:

Splice Sheet 47
Spoiler:

Older Splices
Spoiler:

Captace Region
My own Pokemon region filled with new Pokemon and terrain. Everything here except Porygon 0 is a scratched sprite by me(Pory 0 is a sprite edit, but will later be made into a scratch sprite). I will not be posting their Dex entries here to save room. If you wish to know more, you can either find the original posts they were on, or you can PM me.

Any question, feel free to ask. I also gladly accept any critique.

Region Map
Spoiler:

Fakemon
Spoiler:

Badges
Spoiler:

Other
Revamps
Spoiler:

Splicing Tut
Spoiler:

Video Splicing Tut
Spoiler:

Shorter Video Splicing Tut
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Thanks for the kind words Ionic.
First Splices
First_Splices_by_Jappio01.png

I like. These are the best on this whole post especially the heracross one.

Splice Sheet 2
Splice_Sheet_2_by_Jappio01.png

These not to much. The spheal one looks like its going XD and the skarmory looks like its balancing a halo on its head,

Splice Sheet 3
Splice_Sheet_3_by_Jappio01.png

These are the worst. Except for the arcanine one.

Splice Sheet 4
Splice_Sheet_4_by_Jappio01.png

Sprite sheet 4 is really cool. Not as original as the first one but cool. I like especially the poliwrath one. It is holy looking.

Splice Sheet 5
Splice_Sheet_5_by_Jappio01.png

This one though is the funniest. You got a manbearpig, a elderly dragon
wise person looking cat, a retarded ditto, a serial killer bird and a nightmare type bat on one sheet. The only one I hate is the jumpluff one.

Splice Sheet 6
Splice_Sheet_6_by_Jappio01.png

This one over here has a girly but nice touch to it. Th eyes on 2 of the sprites kill them though.

Splice Sheet 7
Splice_Sheet_7_by_Jappio01.png

This is the most strangest. Well only the last 4. The nose freaks me out and the sprites are to happy to have it.

Splice Sheet 8
Splice_Sheet_8_by_Jappio01.png

I really want to comment on this. The whole houndoom thing is cool. After that it got bad. I see a bunch of nothing for te shaymin thing. The searglre is going to hold the stinger how?But the last 2 are the coolest. I woud love to catch a flat moth.

Splice Sheet 9
Splice_Sheet_9_by_Jappio01.png

No I was wrong this is the strangest.

Splice Sheet 10
Splice_Sheet_10_by_Jappio01.png

The 2 sprites I have no idea what to say. I like also the leafeon glaceon one though. Acually I like all eevee combos. OMG donphan took stantlers horns! Well we got carried away with the girafrig one didnt we. i wanna know though were you got that green on the last one.

Splice Sheet 11
Splice_Sheet_11_by_Jappio01.png

I always new medusa existed. Anyway that mantine had to much sugar. Snorlax ate some bad fruit. The flower is know a snake?! You got a voodoo thing with the hootheads wich I like. That bird is the grass type of the original trio of birds right/ I swear that nut thing is out to get me. I wanna know were you get Ideas like this.

Splice Sheet 12
Splice_Sheet_12_by_Jappio01.png

A hula hula blastoise. Cool. A cyborg rayquaza is always welcome. No thats medusa. What should have been combee. Heya to you 2. I will kill again! Never get a clown angry. Firey snake dinosaur things are aways cool in my book.

Splice Sheet 13
Splice_Sheet_13_by_Jappio01.png

HAW no way! How do you control this? I will kill again as well. I am the master of puppets! Ha mess with me I dare you. I am the new legendary. Some gained weight. I ama radio controlled A. Fear me.

Splice Sheet 14
Splice_Sheet_14_by_Jappio01.png

Oh is this one straight? And you put that there and you done. Woof. Never mix cats and dogs. Never. UUH I am bad luck? A crap I knew it was a bad idea to put them in the daycare. Hey its a floating nazi head. Coool!

Splice Sheet 15
Splice_Sheet_15_by_Jappio01.png

Well isnt this great. Im furry. Falco PUNCH! See what drugs do. Haha it is I round mole thing. With a 5 o clock shave. I will know kick you ad fly away. K? Blastoise. NOW with sideburns! Finally a good blood sucker. Dont mess with the doo.

Splice Sheet 16
Splice_Sheet_16_by_Jappio01.png

Dont mess with the best. And his brother. I protect all. Huzzah for ultimate type pokemon 8x. I will protect and grant and serve, A flying rock what next? OH I know. The crazies escaped the zoo. RUN!

Splice Sheet 17
Splice_Sheet_17_by_Jappio01.png

Im to sexy for a knife on my head. Wahaha I medusas pet. I got a recolor like it? HHHMM. If your a skunk which releses gases as well as fire can you fire your self as a rocket? The most beautiful beauty. Want to smell my flower? Weres my body?! Spiky! Oh god I have to lay off the booze.

Splice Sheet 18
Splice_Sheet_18_by_Jappio01.png

Yeah baby I rule! Is my wig on straight. Ahh I lurv my stache. Flowers anyone? PPFFFT get out of my sight. This blocks bullets 99.99 of the time. I cant freeze now! You forgot your homework?! Get over here!

Splice Sheet 19
Splice_Sheet_19_by_Jappio01.png

Hair of the 80s is 2 underrated. Gah I attack! The bows are so pretty. I have ears the size of kanto. Well what do we have here? Im too ugly for a contest. Whats mightyena doing here?! After this chuck e cheeses k?

Splice Sheet 20
Splice_Sheet_20_by_Jappio01.png

I am the dog of flowers! Arent I pretty? Shoot me. Now. Haha bro I are the bomb. The mystic turtle.

I commented on the first 7n like normal. Then I did comments by expression. Hope you dont mind. I did this cause I like them not cause I hate you.

Jappio

Prophet of Lightning
Years
Hey, thanks for the comments. It was also entertaining for a lot of that. I believe you had a question in there, where the green came from. It came from Suddowoodo.

Atomic Reactor

wer is it in your post?

the splices are alright.
the fakemon are good ideas, but not very pokemon stylish.
keep it up ^_^

Jappio

Prophet of Lightning
Years
Once again, thanks for the comments. Dragonitexchaos, I never realized that about them, they do look like majikoopas =D. Atomic_Reactor, Trogdor is from the internet cartoon, Homestarrunner. He is basically a dragon thing drawn by one of the characters. He grew in fame, has a song, and that song even made it onto Guitar Hero II, so it has a lot of fame. To find him he is on Splice Sheet 2, he is the big green dragon. Also I know my Fakemon aren't quite pokemon style, but I'm Ok with that, since I'm not too serious about that, I see my Fakemon as more so spriting practice.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2009
lol why does the male kangiskahn have a pipe in its mouth? POKEMON SMOKE?!

Cid

Years
You're really good at making that map *points way up*... I like those fused Pokemon sprites too... Nice Work!

Jappio

Prophet of Lightning
Years
The pipe is because when I was making it, I was thinking, "what is the stereotypical image of a father." Well after thiinking about about it, I thought of the image of like a 1950's Leave it to Beaver type father, and what do they always have? A pipe.

I finally finished the latest Fakemon Sheet. A quick note about it, Valroar doesn't have a split evolution, that is merely just a visual difference between genders, no effect to stats or anything. Expect splices next thing I submit.

525 - Pix: Normal Type. "This pokemon is quite shy. It isn't due to its weak look, but because its embarrassed because its wings are not strong enough to give it flight, it instead bounces around."
526 - Angela: Evolves from 525 at level 25 with "Holy Wish" held. Normal Type. Good Sp attack and Sp. Def, Ok speed, bad P attack and def. "This pokemon makes a wish to fly and gain power, and would promise to do good. This pokemon now brings goodness and happiness to anyone it can, but it still sadly can't fly."
527 - Impz: Evolves from 525 at level 25 with "Evil Wish" held. Dark type. Good P attack and def, ok speed, bad Sp attack and defense."This pokemon has wished for dark powers so it could one day fly. It pledges to bring misfortune to all. Although it does gains power, it still can't seem to become air born."

528 - Waft: Poison type. "This pokemon isn't very rare in in smog filled cities. It has a hard enough time keeping itself together that it can't really battle too well." (Think Magikarp, will only know splash, will learn poison gas at some point like level 10-20)
529 - Smorgon: Evolves from 528 at level 25. Poison/Dragon type. Good Sp. Attack, Ok speed P attack Sp. defense, bad defense.."Foul smell, foul temper, foul everything. This is one nasty pokemon. Watch out, it may look completely gaseous, but it can still take a bite out of you." (Ability: Levitate).

530 - Dunsparse: Normal type. "This timid pokemon has never been known to be good at battle. Yet in this different land it is said that they have more potential than before."
531 - Morcore: Evolves from 522 in an undetermined way. Normal type. More of the same as Dunsparse, each stat better, so still a very balanced stat pool. "After evolving, Dunsparse has taken a new change. It no longer need to borrow and hide anymore, its attitude though doesn't change much and you'll be hard pressed to find a hostile one."

532 - Meowth: Normal type. "This pokemon has an love for wealth. Some have called it greedy, but its cute looks make it a pretty popular pokemon."
533 - Persian: Evolves from 532 at level 28. Normal type. ."A pokemon loved by those who love luxury. This pokemon itself is known for its snobbish attitude."
534 - Valroar: Evolves from 533 in an undetermined way. Normal type. Think Persian, but with attack and speed boosts. "Called the king of the jungle. This pokemon strides with a pristine presentation. Some can't help but bow to it."

Fakemon_Sheet_5_by_Jappio01.png

.:~Ariana~:.

.:~Silent Warrior~:.
Years
I wish I had the imagination and the time to make a region like that XD Good job, I like your sprites as a whole, but some look a bit C+P, like the Arceuses. Try making your parts look like they belong to Arceus more. And some revamps look like just recolours, like the dithering on Dugtrio is a dead giveaway of its original G/S/C state. Maybe scratch that part in? =/

All C&C aside, very good work, keep it up!

Jappio

Prophet of Lightning
Years
Well a friend of mine requested I do a quick map so he could use it somewhere. Well I decided to take him up on the offer, and made this. I haven't picked out what towns would be what or anything, so really I can't say much about it. Didn't take too long to make, which was nice, only about 30 min I think. I have two versions, one with towns, and one without.

Sorry I couldn't update with like Fakemon or splices, but hey, I think its a pretty cool map.

Random_Poke_Map_by_Jappio01.png

Atomic Reactor

sorry dude, it doesn't look all that great.
i kno it was just a quick thing to make for a friend, but it's not that interesting.
i can tell you made it in 30 mins lol.

to improve your going to wanna either change the shape of the land, or add A LOT more terrain detail. both would be better.
other than that it looks nice ^_^

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2009
Jappio, can I use these in my hack, I give you 100% of credit of course, my skills are not enough for good fakemon yet, so I could use yours, I'd use your names, info and movesets what you have in there ok? =P

BTW, most of these are SOOO COOL!

Back