• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game Idea] Introducing: Pokémon Rose

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 27, 2021
Hello I'm Zaxarone and I'm gonna tell you about my idea for my Pokémon game. It is based in my home state of Oregon, USA. Many new Pokémon have been discovered, such as the rare new starters Slint Humsy and Nuelli!
Screenshot_2019-12-22-04-58-56.png

This is still very WIP and I'd love to share more but this will have to do for now. I hope as time goes on you will look forward to a Pokémon journey through Oregon!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 27, 2021
UPDATE 1/14/2020
Hello all I have been hard at work, in rpg maker and various other software and i have some news for y'all.

656.png

650.png

653.png

heres the sprites for the Oregon staters. one tiny change ive made is that slint is now FIRE AND ROCK INSTEAD OF FIRE DARK

also introducing: Oregonian geodude
670.png

as of writing this post, I ma hard at work at creating a solid intro. thanks to anyone interested in this project!

-zax out

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Looks cool. Love the Sprite version of the other two starters over the concepts but prefer the concept of slint over the Sprite.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 27, 2021
you guys ready: here's some evolutions to show off

651.png

Homver, evolved form of Humsy
654.png

Slighter, evolved form of Slint
657.png

Mudni, evolved form of Nuelli

Newcomers:

Dracone: grass and dragon
673.png

and his evolution, Pineosaur
674s.png

https://youtu.be/D8nzKBI9CDs
and finally, here's a progress video form awhile ago that i forgot to share.

that's it for now, Zax out

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2023
looks interesting. I think the sprites you made "from scratch" look better.
if you don't mind me saying, you need to work on your anatomy. you can find "free to use" bases of cats, horses, etc in DeviantArt and other places, maybe use that as a base when drawing, or just find 1-2 pictures of a similar animal and use them as reference.
anyway, good luck with the game.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 27, 2021
random update and announcement: 1/29/2020

so ive been mostly working on designs for fakemon. it should be worth noting i want to balance the number of fakemon and vanilla mons.

would you guys, once fleshed out like to see a complete showcase of all the pokemon to be found within Oregon? or would you wait?

speaking of, i have finished designing the legendary. it is
Spoiler:

(put that in spoilers in case you dont wanna know... yet.) there will be a legendary trio as well, whos names have been picked and themes as well, but no idea on design yet.

thanks again for the support

zax out

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
<Attention grab>
You've got quite a bit of progress ready here.

You certainly have enough to make a [Developing] thread in Games Showcase at this point, as it seems this isn't really an idea anymore but an actually implemented game.

Back