• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
oh boy.

A Link Between Worlds, Ocarina of Time, and Majora's Mask were my last three gaming purchases because after playing Link's Awakening I decided I'm going to play all the games I haven't played that I can play (and watch LPs of the other ones) soooo. That's exactly what happened hhh.

Cid

Years
I just bought Sans on Smash Ultimate after getting the software update for the newest version of the game. My friend also added me to his Nintendo Switch Online family, so I'll be paying him my share for it. I'm excited to try Sans online! I've been loving playing as the Mii Gunner against Level 9 CPUs ever since Sans was announced.

pkmin3033

Asassin's Creed Origins on PS4! Well, I didn't technically PURCHASE it, because I traded in Vampyr for it (I am getting that on the Switch for Christmas so I don't need my PS4 copy now, haha) but it still counts! I loved Odyssey. I love Egypt. This one is set in Egypt. Sounds like a no-brainer to me. Hopefully it'll be just as enjoyable.

Years
My most recent purchases are Astral Chain and Session (early access) for PC. Both have been pretty fun so far!

pkmin3033

I picked up the two season passes for Dragonball Xenoverse 2 on Switch because they are FINALLY half price (and the sale ends today, too!) and I also picked up the AC Origins season pass for about half the price from an Australian seller on eBay...after e-mailing them to make absolutely sure it would work. At least I have it in writing if it doesn't so I can get a refund.

But I should not be spending money just before I actually get money...

Years
I just bought and DL Pine the other day.

It looked really interesting, but as for overall game play I've got to say I'm kind of disappointed.

Seems like a game furries would like though.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
i didn't buy it but i got a free download code from work for ni no kuni on switch! pretty stoked abt that and i'll eventually peel myself away from fire emblem to play it but lol

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
The moment TMNT II is released for Nintendo Online i will be all over that. ('A`)

pkmin3033

I picked up Batman: The Telltale Series, Batman: The Enemy Within, and Cosmic Star Heroine on Switch in the sales. I loved the Telltale Batman titles on PS4 and at £12.48 for both it's worth double dipping for portable convenience, and Cosmic Star Heroine is a game I've had my eye on for a while and it's currently under £4. I really need to stop buying video games.

My copy of Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition also shipped yesteday, so hopefully I'll have that soon.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Alright, I've just ordered the English version of Doraemon: Story of Seasons for my Switch, considering that I've been keeping an eye on this game since last February's Direct, because well, Doraemon is pretty much well-known in my country.

pkmin3033

I might have won a copy of God Eater 3 on the Switch on eBay...I wasn't expecting to get it for such a low price. Now I have to put my money where my mouth is and pay up. Woops.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
my partner was in new york last week and got me an atlantis: the lost empire game for gameboy color so lmao gonna have to find out if it's any good. it probably won't be but it's the thought that counts.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I guess I technically bought the Nintendo eshop card last week, but I just preordered Pokémon Sword with it because they finally put it up on the jp eshop. (b'-')b

Years
  • Age 33
  • uk
  • Seen Jun 2, 2021
I bought a game for my brother forget the name, now trying to save up again for next month

Back