• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chris007's Poketrade Shop.

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2015
I can trade a dream world ability Starly for an Aron, prefereably female but whatevs. It would be a newly hatched starly though.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 4, 2013
I would like.

Jirachi
Celebi

I offer

Dialga (shiny)
Lvl: 1
Nature: Modest
UT
OT: Ash
No EVs but flawless IVs.

or

Dialga (shiny)
UT
and again no EVs but flawless

I wish to only trade for one of these unless there is something more to the two pokemon I wish to trade for, or if you are willing to trade for more. I also have a shiny Giratina, just in case you wish to complete the set as it were.

If you would be so kind as to VM me if you are interested I would greatly appreciate it.

Years
I would like.

Jirachi
Celebi

I offer

Dialga (shiny)
UT
No EVs but flawless IVs.

or

Dialga (shiny)
UT
and again no EVs but flawless

I wish to only trade for one of these unless there is something more to the two pokemon I wish to trade for, or if you are willing to trade for more.

You offered the same Dialga & how'd you get it?

I would like:

Mew event

I offer:

Shiny Raichu L. 100 PKRS

I only take UT shinies, sorry.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2013
Do you need plusle? I didn't see it in the trade boxes. If you do need it what would you be willing to trade for it??

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
Years
CMT for these and is the nickname changeable?, in signature the green one just click it to go there.

BT Brave Swanna Lvl. 48
UT Adamant Pawniard NN skarm! Lvl. 1

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 5, 2012
Interested in Manaphy.

Which Pokemon would you like in return ? Do you need any for your pokedex ?

Years
Would you be willing to trade me Tornadus and Landorus to fill my Pokedex? That'd be a great help, and I'd be happy to trade you something for your trouble. :)
(By the way, I traded away my Thundurus, so I can't activate the event. Trading a Landorus would be quicker, so that's why I'm asking).

Years
Would you be willing to trade me Tornadus and Landorus to fill my Pokedex? That'd be a great help, and I'd be happy to trade you something for your trouble. :)
(By the way, I traded away my Thundurus, so I can't activate the event. Trading a Landorus would be quicker, so that's why I'm asking).
If a shiny is in mind, then yes. :)

Back