• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
I was like "WTF?" when I read this piece of weirdness. I see no point of making more MLP episodes if it's true.
True. Making mlp into human seems an odd choice for hasbro. I hope its just some filler episode. You know somesort of alternate universe or something. I mean one episode of humane ponies might be tolerable but not a whole new series. :/
EDIT: just to clear my previous post. I was interrested about the musical oriented thing they mentioned in the news.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
It's most likely going to be a spin-off series which is not canon with the usual series. So really if you dislike it you can completely ignore the human part of things and still watch My Little Pony. I'm personally going to give it a shot for the heck of it and see if it's actually worth watching. Not going to judge the cartoon by the fact that they are humans now.

But, in a way, it is kind of forced. It's Hasbro's way of getting themselves into the doll part of the toy industry. They are a toy company after all.

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
It's most likely going to be a spin-off series which is not canon with the usual series. So really if you dislike it you can completely ignore the human part of things and still watch My Little Pony. I'm personally going to give it a shot for the heck of it and see if it's actually worth watching. Not going to judge the cartoon by the fact that they are humans now.

But, in a way, it is kind of forced. It's Hasbro's way of getting themselves into the doll part of the toy industry. They are a toy company after all.
Yeah sounds like part of their business plan. Although it seems a little short sighted for them. I mean if they intend to go for the doll market. Its quite risky to make a new line of dolls without much certainty of their success. So I think they first air few episodes and see what kind of reception they make. And after that (if making dolls is still their plan) they will count the ptofit.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Uhh.. I wouldn't like too much of Humanized MLP episodes. :S A single episode would be perfectly fine; I would love to see how this version is compared to the original, but..a whole season, for example..? *shakes head* No, thank you.

Anyways, I've watched Season 3 - Episode 12: Games Ponies Play. c:
What do I think of it?

Spoiler:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Uhh.. I wouldn't like too much of Humanized MLP episodes. :S A single episode would be perfectly fine; I would love to see how this version is compared to the original, but..a whole season, for example..? *shakes head* No, thank you.
Well, I think MLP would be better off without a Humanized Episode. It would still ruin the whole thing.

Anyway, I've finished printed my 1st and 2nd MLP T-shirt. Check it out.

Spoiler:

Found this too. With the whole "Twilight turning into an alicorn thing", this would hit the spot. I was like "hnnnggggggg", like everytime I saw Fluttershy.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Well, I think MLP would be better off without a Humanized Episode. It would still ruin the whole thing.

Spoiler:

Found this too. With the whole "Twilight turning into an alicorn thing", this would hit the spot. I was like "hnnnggggggg", like everytime I saw Fluttershy.
Spoiler:
aww what a nice little story you found, im so excited, waiting for 10:30 AM (Eastern time) to come! Nice prints too btw!

what about you guys? excited?

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
I was born to be excited! Will download the latest 2 days from now :). 'Cause there's no HUB in Russia :(

Anyway, you guys do have a fanfic for your fave background pony right?

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Awesome t-shirts! :D That story...gave me a nice feeling. :D And for ♣Gawain♣.s question about fanfics: No. :D I dont realy habe a favourite backround pony. And my motivation for writing a serious (quality) fanfic is quite low. :D Oh and Im carefully exited. :D

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
My FanFic for Minuette is still in it's early stage, her story includes how she earned her talent(and cutie mark) in Time Spellls and how Princess Celestia sealed partially her powers when she's still a filly. And so on and so forth 'cause I'm still formulating the rest.

I've found this too.

Spoiler:

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
My FanFic for Minuette is still in it's early stage, her story includes how she earned her talent(and cutie mark) in Time Spellls and how Princess Celestia sealed partially her powers when she's still a filly. And so on and so forth 'cause I'm still formulating the rest.

I've found this too.

Spoiler:

From the sound of it your fanfic is great. :D Good luck with that. :) Im exited to hear more when it progresses. :) Haha. That comic about sums things up. Im not much of a fan of this princess thing. But I guess it cant ruin the show. I guess everything will just go like theyll go. You know what I mean? :P

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
Years
Username:lineofdeath
Your favorite pony:rarity
Additional info:well, I like her style

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
It Begins:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
im still waiting on youtube XD but that spoiler is sooo tempting ;;

anyways, i heard that dis is a 3-part special?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
My opinion on the finale...

Spoiler:

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Newest episode is now watched!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

U.Flame