• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon X and Y anime speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Should Ash have Mega charizard X Or Mega Charizard Y ?? Or May be Both .
Let's not care about obvious fact that Ash won't have any of them, right?

I think if and only if writers decide to bring Charizard back again, he will get his Y form... explaining why Charizard suddenly got all black and Zekrom-like would be a pain in the butt.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Omg... dat gurl with the pink hat is gunning for Ash... also Pokemon has always had people being hooked together, why is it a problem now?

It's more of a problem with hooking Ash into a relationship than anyone else. He's too oblivious to love, as it's completely overshadowed by the bond of his Pokemon. If anything, him being shipped with an actual Pokemon is more likely than being shipped with a human, even though that type of relationship is frowned upon in real life.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2017
It's more of a problem with hooking Ash into a relationship than anyone else. He's too oblivious to love, as it's completely overshadowed by the bond of his Pokemon. If anything, him being shipped with an actual Pokemon is more likely than being shipped with a human, even though that type of relationship is frowned upon in real life.

ah... i understand, never the less, THAT girl, that girl, She. Is. D-E-T-E-R-M-I-N-E-D. Misty ain't gunna have anything on her by the time this season is over. @.@

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I'm wondering how people are going to ship Serena and Ash this time. I'm sure you people already ship the two of them. I seriously wonder how they met and I just have no idea how the two met--but it seems Serena is Ash's childhood friend. THIS IS CONFUSING!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I don't ship them but I honestly don't really ship Ash with anyone. He's just not very shippable to me despite always having a female companion because he's so oblivious to what love is. I'm sure they'll explain a little bit about how they met. Or at least give us the confirmation that they have at least met each other once even if it was just for a brief moment. Luckily we don't have that much younger before hopefully finding out.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Ship everything onesided or platonic. Problem solved. (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

I thought of something at work tho (because what do I have to do besides contemplate Pokémon?)- what if Bonnie's not really thinking of Clemont? What if she's more looking for a big sister for herself than a wife for him?

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
If that ends up being the case (which it may very well be) then I can see Serena taking that role later in the series. If not, then Bonnie may end up like Brock. She'll be talking to every woman she can find, acting as a wing man for Clemont. Isn't Clemont a little too young to be getting married?

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Spoiler:

I don't know if those are real however if Its real then I'm glad that Ash going to catch a Froakie because its the only Kalo starter who's final Evolution has a decent design .
If I have to chose Ash team from those Pokemon then -

-Greninja (Water/Dark)

-Talonflame (Flying/Fire)

-Pyroar (Fire/Normal)

-Gourgeist (Grass/Ghost)

-Female Meowstic (Psychic)

-Tyrantrum (Rock/Dragon)

This all I can think about now !

FYI : If Ash going to catch just Froakie then I hope he will have 2 rival who has a Chespin & Fennkin . One of them will be Boy while another one is a girl.

That what suppose to happen AG Series So I hope the Anime doesn't make the same mistake twice !

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I still can't believe we haven't seen anything else about that Lucario. Heck it could belong to the same person the Blaziken belongs to. I guess Ash will catch more than 6 again, at least I hope he does as I have been saying.

I really love the picture at the end of the last episode where Ash is with all he pokemon, but a few.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Ship everything onesided or platonic. Problem solved. (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

I thought of something at work tho (because what do I have to do besides contemplate Pokémon?)- what if Bonnie's not really thinking of Clemont? What if she's more looking for a big sister for herself than a wife for him?
Platonic shipping is fun and much better to do with Ash than romantic shipping. 8D

It makes sense. A lot of sisters who are stuck with just a brother often wish that they could have a sister that they do so things with since it's far easier to do so. Of course, depends on the personality but Bonnie certainly looks like the type that would wish to have a sister (even though I'm sure she loves Clemont) so she can do sisterly things with them. Either way I kinda hope she doesn't go the Brock route because that would get redundant and unoriginal on top of that.

I wouldn't mind Ash having more than six Pokemon as long as they can balance their in-battle and out of battle screentime evenly + the development of each Pokemon. Some of his Pokemon from Best Wishes (I'm looking at you Palpitoad) didn't get any development at all because they're screentime was only during battles. I don't want a repeat of that.

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2022
What's Korrina X Cilan or Viola X Cilan called? Is there even a name for those yet? Probably not.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I'm wondering Who's going to be the straight-man !!!
After all , If Pokemon Want's humor in the show then they will need a Straight-man .
If They try to make hilarious moment just by making Ash incompetent And giving him another under-evolve Pokemon like Oshawott then They will Kill the show Again like BW Series.
But Again , I guess Humor is necessary since some people think a trash BW Series is better then DP Series because DP Series lack Humor .
For Hilarious Moment , Pokemon will need a Straight-man who's reaction to each gag will be different !!!
Iris was failure as a Straight-man because her reaction to every gag was the same, She just make a little face & say ''What a Kid'' !
Thats why everyone got sick of her catchphrase !
So -

-Serena doesn't look like ''Straight-man'' Material.
-I can't see Ash as a Straight-man .
-Bonnie's too active to be a Straight-man .

So , I guess we only can hope for Clemont to be the Straight-man of the group .

New trailer from Smash-

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2017
I'm wondering Who's going to be the straight-man !!!
After all , If Pokemon Want's humor in the show then they will need a Straight-man .
If They try to make hilarious moment just by making Ash incompetent And giving him another under-evolve Pokemon like Oshawott then They will Kill the show Again like BW Series.

New trailer from Smash-

Ummm.... Osuwatt was awesome >.> and could already handle an evolved and groom to perfection version of him.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Ahhhh they're actually using Wobbuffet in battle! I really hope it's not another one time thing (I only recall one other episode they used Wobbu in battle but I could be wrong. Regardless it was very rarely) and that they stop using him once they have Pokemon from Kalos they can use if they don't have one at the time. They could be more potent this way while not straying too far from their character. *^*

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Ummm.... Osuwatt was awesome >.> and could already handle an evolved and groom to perfection version of him.

Oshawott is example of a character who sacrifice all its development for Humor but end up becoming an annoyance !!!
Squirtle & Corphese was under-evolve but they didn't sacrifice their development for the sake annoying humor.
If You ask me about what kind of Humor XY series really need then I can't answer that due to my terrible english But I can show you-

Spoiler:

Watching this make me realize Pokemon BW series didn't even had as much as humor & Character dynamic BW-fans claim !!1
Don't misunderstand !! I'm not saying Pokemon XY to be completely like ''Shugo Chara''.
What I want is Pokemon XY series to learn & use the term call ''Balancing'' & ''Timing''
Pokemon XY series should have a Balance between Humor & Plot.
''Shugo Chara'' has a deep plot too , Its not a slapstick comedy Anime .
''Shugo Chara'' is a 4th categlory Kids Anime like ''Pokemon'' .
However ,The Director of ''Shugo Chara'' knew proper timing to be Hilarious & Proper timing to be serious !!!
The problem with most 4th category Kids Anime like Pokemon/Shugo Chara is that-

-The Director make the show Boring by following too serious story plot .
Example : Danbell Senki War

-The Director try to make the series hilarious/childish but they end up making the series too annoying .
Example : Beyblade Metal Fusion .

Shugo Chara had a deep plot but it presented in Hilarious & Childish way So Kids had better understanding of the show while Adult's didn't got bored.
That why that Anime was a hit among both Kids & Adult .
That's Why ''Shugo Chara'' is a perfect example for Pokemon XY Series Because Pokemon is watched by both Kids & Adult .

Ahhhh they're actually using Wobbuffet in battle! I really hope it's not another one time thing (I only recall one other episode they used Wobbu in battle but I could be wrong. Regardless it was very rarely) and that they stop using him once they have Pokemon from Kalos they can use if they don't have one at the time. They could be more potent this way while not straying too far from their character. *^*

You know , I can't think of a way for Pikachu to beat Wobbuffet because Wobbuffet can send back any attack Pikachu throw at it .
And Pikachu doesn't have any defensive move that can't be use for offense like ''Sting shot''.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Hey guys, so with the reveal of very few new pokemon. It is possible Ash will only get 6 new pokemon from Kalos. Maybe a little more, but I am almost certain that he will be getting a few older pokemon.

And awesome, looks like Wobb is going to turn into a battling pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Anybody looking forward to Bonnie calling Ash ''Satoshi-ni chang''

Oh , It seem its haven't posted yet -

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'm so happy that it looks like the Rockets are going to be competent and effective. And that Jess is apparently figuring out how to use Wobbu. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back