• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
Despite what I believe are horrible tiles, and some bad spelling and punctuation, this hack looks quite promising, mainly because the events are so close to what happened in the anime and it's very enjoyable.

If you manage to fix the grammar, and maybe in the future clean up the maps and tiles, I reckon this could be one of the very best hacks I've ever seen.

Good luck.

Trifindo

POKEMON OMICRON CREATOR
Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2014
The trainer is quite rare.
Your minisprite is the same, you should change it.
If you try you can improve mood.;)

Years
  • Seen May 23, 2011
I'm new to this forum, but I completed the game on the original 1.65 up to the guy with the farfetch'd who steals your pokemon and then there was nothing to do. I just patched it with 2.5z but when i load the game, i take a step and wind up with the safari zone warden telling me i'm out of time and teleporting there. Then I can't get back to where I was because I don't have a bike to go on cycling road. Anyone know what's up?

aperso

Please feel free to VM random fruit types.
Years
I'm new to this forum, but I completed the game on the original 1.65 up to the guy with the farfetch'd who steals your pokemon and then there was nothing to do. I just patched it with 2.5z but when i load the game, i take a step and wind up with the safari zone warden telling me i'm out of time and teleporting there. Then I can't get back to where I was because I don't have a bike to go on cycling road. Anyone know what's up?

you have to complete the safari zone event before you get the bike from nurse joy

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
AdamAdam: Don't double-patch. Put the 2.5z on a fresh rom and make sure the save files are named the same. If that fails, I guess you just have to restart.

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2015
what should i do

i can't progress after route 20 because it is blocked with woods and bulbasaurs won't let me in because my bulbasaur evolved what should i do?

smilewolfy

pokemon photographer
Years
WOOT! just read the first page and he only has three episodes left to go :D but what does renovated mean exactly? and also he has to beta test the game aswell. cant wait for the movie event, hopefully its done within a month

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
WOOT! just read the first page and he only has three episodes left to go :D but what does renovated mean exactly? and also he has to beta test the game aswell. cant wait for the movie event, hopefully its done within a month
Renovated means episodes that were released once before but with old scripts and tiles and without some events so Metapod had to re-did them =)

zumba

Skyline
Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2017
for future references can someone tell me what i will have to do when the new beta comes out so i dont lose any progress in this game. i know your not suppose to double patch it. im just gonna take a wild guess and say that u have to patch the new beta to a clean fire red rom and then copy and paste the saved data for 2.5 on to 3.0? is that right? thanks in advance.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
for future references can someone tell me what i will have to do when the new beta comes out so i dont lose any progress in this game. i know your not suppose to double patch it. im just gonna take a wild guess and say that u have to patch the new beta to a clean fire red rom and then copy and paste the saved data for 2.5 on to 3.0? is that right? thanks in advance.
Very good =) You are right =)
But you need to do this:
1) Save inside of building. PCs are best for this.
2) Patch new version to CLEAN ROM
3) Copy the save state to folder of newly patched ROM
4) Re-name save in the same way as ROM (xxx1.sgm e.g. that 1 needs to be there, it indicates that it's a save slot 1)
5) Continue in your play =)

This only works in case Metapod did not add something to old parts of ROM =)

Back