• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Uhh...why the anonomousity?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Does this remind anyone else of the stickers that were in Pokemon books? Like the shiny ones remind me of the stickers that you placed in collectable Pokemon Pokedex books! :3

Years
I'd bet it was Zorua's idea.

Cyclone

Good answer Shiny Totodile. lol

Who ever came up with it is a genius.
The only thing that would make it better is if the pokemon lasted longer. Instead of changing every time you post, make a change or refreshed a page make it last about 10 to 15 min before it changes. I think that would be more enjoyable :)
What do you pokemon think about that?

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
I think its amusing and very cleverly thought =)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I was hoping this would be the chosen AF prank! :D

I love this one. It's right up there for me with the year that everyone's username formatting was changed to staff depending on rank. There's no drama, no lying, no eye-blinding themes, and no deception (...well, of the purposeful kind). It's excellent. ♥

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I was hoping this would be the chosen AF prank! :D

I love this one. It's right up there for me with the year that everyone's username formatting was changed to staff depending on rank. There's no drama, no lying, no eye-blinding themes, and no deception (...well, of the purposeful kind). It's excellent. ♥

Is it bad that I knew who you were before clicking your profile? ahahaha. Everyone should try to post differently ;_;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Is it bad that I knew who you were before clicking your profile? ahahaha. Everyone should try to post differently ;_;
...I knew who you were before I quoted and got spoilt. Practise what you preach. ;p

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
I've been turned...
into a Pokémon! :o

But seriously, wow this is amazing! As soon as I came online to check what April Fools event was going on PC, and it seems we've all been turned into a Pokémon. I think this is amazing, I was kind of expecting to be a Lucario. But that's OK, I don't mind being what I am right now. xD

I think this is the best April Fools Day event ever!

This is so much like Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, and I just love the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series! x3

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Haha great idea, but still not as brilliant as last year's Lerroux takeover.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Haha, this is such a great AFP. |D Although, no offense, I've seen PC do better/more explosive things. |D;;

But then again, I like being turned into a Pokémon... My first post was me being a Shiny Ninetales. Kinda sad I'll be something else when I hit the PQR-button.

Happy April 1st~

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
It's quite cool actually, but now Im going on a mad posting spree to see if I become an Umbreon in a post XP

Back