• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Yo!

Q-magus

Pokemaster
Years
]Hi pokepeople! I'm excited about being a member and all but if I'm being honest I was actually looking for the Pokemon open world game, I'm dying to try it out... Anyone maybe able to share some info on that? I would so supper appreciate it please&Thanks

Years
Hello Q-magus, and welcome to the forums!
We are excited to see you join our community of Pokémon fans!
This section is where you will find the fan games you seek!
Also, while I haven't tried it myself (... yet!), you might want to have a look at Pokémon Wilds fan game. Here's the link of Discord's server for this game, for informations and download.

How long have you been playing Pokémon games?
Feel free to tell us more about yourself!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Welcome to the community Q-magus! Gardevoir gave you pretty much all the info you'll need to be able to find the fan game and play it. When you get a chance, remember to thank the devs who put their hard work into the content they make! :)

Back