• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other hack: Super Luigi 64 (SM64 Hack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
Hiya guys, yeah this project is back after i found an un-fixable bug, which left people unable to go to level 1, because the level got deleted, without that you wouldn't be able to do the other levels. well so far, I inserted new textures, and adjusted luigi's pallette a little.

heres the screen:

1.jpg

I have a long way to go now...
btw the texture is off sonic adventures

I may even have rings instead of coins...I haven't decided yet

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Sweet its back!
i think luigi should be taller because i thought luigi was taller(and skinnier) than his brother.
It sucks to hear about that unfixable bug though.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
yeah, luigi's hard to make taller because he is always proportioned. making him taller would increase his...width (fatness) :D

the bug is long gone now, I'm happy it hasn't shown a path of destruction in another area of the rom :D

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2010
cant wait!

yo i cant wait till this game comes out cause im in the mood for a challenge:os:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
yo i cant wait till this game comes out cause im in the mood for a challenge:os:

Well i can't wait either but what can we do?
And i can't believe making luigi taller will make him fatter also.
But he would look weirder as a skinny dwarf than a fat gargantuan.
so i'm guessing his size is going to be in the mid or upper middle size.
The only thing that is flawed is his size but its not like people will check every aspect of the game.
Good luck with this hack!
but what will the letter say?
and will luigi be on the roof instead of yoshi?

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
something else will be on the roof, I heard of a way to have a character select option, which I have to ask someone to explain. if successful, Link, Luigi, wario and some others will be added...but i'm still not sure

BerserkPaladin

Has Left For GOOD
Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Well, well, well at one moment i thought the hack was gone, but your still doing it. Keep it up, us Non-Pokemon hackers gotta spread the word about these hacks.

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2012
Well, well, well at one moment i thought the hack was gone, but your still doing it. Keep it up, us Non-Pokemon hackers gotta spread the word about these hacks.

i agree,i personally give non-pokemon hacks great support since they are different and more creative(at least in my opinion).but wait why would luigi be on the roof?

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
on the old M64, yoshi was on the roof. but I won't do that, I may add a final level on the roof.
and thanks for the support linkin kid :D

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2012
on the old M64, yoshi was on the roof. but I won't do that, I may add a final level on the roof.
and thanks for the support linkin kid :D

always dude,but my question was, if you're playing with luigi,why would he be on the roof?am i missing something here?oh and the final level on the roof sounds great.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
always dude,but my question was, if you're playing with luigi,why would he be on the roof?am i missing something here?oh and the final level on the roof sounds great.

hmm...
yeah that would be a good question.
But maybe mario got angry at luigi for not saving him sooner in his own mansion and threw him up there.
and like yoshi woke up normally, luigi woke up from a concussion.
that could be one possibility.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
It is still very much alive, I'm just on a break, I'll get someone to close the thread for a month, don't worry It'll be back :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back