• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy caught up to Rosalyn and stood in front of her. He looked at her face and then opened his mouth.

"Listen, first, I wanna tell you that I don't need your help to get out of this stupid forest. Humph." he said, in a defiant tone. Then he shook his head. "But that's not it. I know you were nice to me and I wasn't the same way with you, and I'm s..."

He found it hard to say the next word. It was the first time he ever said it. And what bothered him most is that...he didn't say it just to get out of trouble. He meant it, or at least his mind was convinced of it.

"I'm so...I'm sorry...for treating you that way." he said, "You didn't deserve it."

Then he looked down, feeling embarassed and mad at himself. Why was he doing that? He wanted to run deep in the forest now, because of how humiliated he felt, and all because of his stupid brain. He would be covering his face with his hands if it wasn't for the Egg he was holding.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn

Rosalyn about turned away from him when he spoke in a defiant tone but she stopped when he shook his head. She listened to him start to talk and heard him have trouble saying a word but she stayed silent looking at him as she listened to him apologize to her and then look down. "i forgive you, and I'm sorry I snapped at you, I don't deal with pain very well" she said pausing for a moment "and it just hurt being treated like my family had treated me, I thought after running away I would be away from that" she finished with a sigh.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Still steaming from that arse Hiromu Isaac decided that he would make sure that he didn't even need to try next time he fought him. Sending out Ace and Hallow, his new Scyther, Isaac had the two spar.

Hallow started the fight using his supperior speed and high attack to catch Ace off guard and hit him hard using night slash. Ace retaliated with a sandstorm. blinding sand flew all around the two as they fought. Ace slowly wore down Hallow using dig and sand attack to evade him. Hallow obviously lacked training, and Isaac knew he wouldn't win, but before he started teaching him Isaac knew he had to see what he could do on his own. Even after being captured pokemon are still the same. they act just as they did before. they also keep old habits. Hallow obviously had gotten skilled in offense, but lacked direction and compromise. Those would be the areas where he needed training most.

With it getting late Isaac returned to his dorm for the night. He'd made a few friends and possibly an enemy. This wasn't going to be easy, not that he expected it to be. Back in his room Isaac sat down on the bed, and let out a heavy sigh. The room was still rather barren: a bed, desk, chair, and dresser. Isaac scattered a couple of his things around tyring to make the small room seem lived in, but it was still not right.

"I'll see if they can send me some stuff from home." Isaac assured himself.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy sat down on the grass and let the Egg rest between his legs. Then he covered his face with his hands, still feeling humiliated. Then he removed them to place them on the egg, and looked at Rosalyn.

"Humph. Let's keep going." he said quietly and picked up the egg before getting back on his feet. "And I..." he added, "I forgive you."

He opened his eyes wide. What was he doing? Apologising and forgiving? He never did that in his life, what made him do that now? He looked at Rosalyn. He didn't want anyone to know he ever did that. Not even his Pokémon. And he wished the dragon inside the egg couldn't hear him.

"Listen. This...never happened, okay?" he muttered.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
The Pikachu released a big smile also and then looked at its trainer who let it go and run around. The Pikachu looked at Arya and hoped that it would run around with him. He knew that he was a little childish for a Pikachu.

" I'm used to it by now... I was bullied before then Pikachu and I met " He said to Oscar and Pikachu. The Pikachu looked happy that he was thinking about the day that they first met. The Pikachu nudged Rafael a little bit as if it wanted him to move and the trainer did because he knew what the Pikachu was going to do.

" Pikachu is just going to use quick attack until it gets tired " Rafael said to the duo that was in front of them.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn

Rosalyn smiled at him as he accepted her apology and she nodded "alright" she said after he said that this never happened. Rosalyn smiled at him as they walked "is the egg still making noises?" she asked looking up seeing they had entered a small clearing in the forest "here should work" she said letting go of her injured wrist wincing a bit and grabbing Silver's Pokeball. "good thing the broken wrist isn't on my dominant hand" she muttered to herself calling out the Skarmory.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy followed Rosalyn through the forest. When she asked him about the egg, it roared and answered herr question. Then they reached a clearing and she sent out her Skarmory. But as she did, another noise came from Jimmy, and it wasn't the egg this time. It was him, he was hungry. He looked around but could see no berry trees.

"Oh, come on!" he growled, and then spotted a Pecha Berry tree. He walked up to it and placed the Egg on the ground, before he picked two of the berries. Luckily for him the tree was short and he didn't have to put so much effort into it.

"Do you, like, want some of these?" he asked Rosalyn, and took a bite of one of the Berries that he picked.

Fujimori Tohru

The Dreamer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 10, 2012
Hiromu would look over and smile, waving after Daniel and Lincoln head out for the night. "Okay! See ya tomorrow!", he would call out, looking down at his Poketch and smacking his head. "Dear lord! It IS late! C'mon guys, we should head out." And neat little thing that Hiromu couldn't help but smirk to himself over a little trick he pulled. Before he had actually started training with his Pokemon partners, he'd managed to sneak in a hand-drawn map of the Academy's layout, as far as classrooms, important offices, and dorm rooms. This way, since he hadn't been able to actually guide them to it, the two would be able to find their way to the dorms no problem.

As for himself, he'd make his way over to the Suicune dorms so he could go ahead and grab a shower. After his workout with Luco and Jellal, he'd need to rest up so he could be on time with classes. Plus, he'd overdone it with the heavy training, and he didn't quite like being scolded by Haku either, so he may as well get to it. He'd arrived to the Suicune dorm and couldn't help but gawk a bit in amazement. The place was pretty impressive, rather large and a little overly extravagant for his tastes, but, it was the 'elite' ranking area after all.

"Hey~ Not too shabby! A little fancier than I'd like, but I guess it's not any more so than Nimbasas' theater." He'd wander through the halls, waving to passing students turning in for bed, before reaching his destination. After a while, he was nicely showered, took care of his uniform in the wash, and even found a couple of things to eat. Simple sandwiches were fine by him, so he picked those out as he wandered to his room, stopping a bit once he was inside. "...Whoa..." A really huge bedroom completely furnished, and even had a telecommunications screen....wait, did it double as a television? Huh...didn't think they did that at schools.

But aside from that, it just didn't quite feel like home for him. There were still a few things missing. "Hmm...maybe some stuff from home is in order...", he muttered, before wandering over to the window, looking up at the night sky and the orange moon. "Tomorrow's a new day. And I can get some classes in. I hope I can meet some awesome people here!", he'd say with a grin, before yawning and wandering over to his bed, flopping on it with a tired sigh. "Mmm...bed..."

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Torchic? Was there another form of this thing? He imagined the pokemon Torchic, visualizing a smaller version armed to the teeth with commando gear. Somehow it seemed right to him. Teeth bared and face in this look of violent aggression and two bullet sashes across its body. Those little claw mod things on the back of its legs. All of this seemed unlikely, especially the teeth part, but it was the first thing that came to his mind. Some kind of assassin-ninja-Rambo kind of bird. How epic would that be?

Austin pulled away from his thoughts, knowing they were ridiculous even if they were cool. Byron informed him where he'd gotten his pokemon. From some guy named Professor Birch in the Hoenn region. Austin raised a brow. Hoenn region? He knew about it from lessons in class before he came here. You know, geography and such. They talked a little about places, culture, all the whatnot. Some of the pokemon, but never really delving into the region itself. Really, he didn't know much about it.

"Hoenn? I didn't know they had uh..." His eyes traveled down to Combusken and then went back to Byron, "Combusken. I'm from Sinnoh and Rowan didn't give me any of my pokemon," he finished, laughing a little. Austin stopped as he realized something he forgot about. He looked down at Mime Jr., hoping his rudeness would go unnoticed. "Sorry, I forgot to say," he gestured down to his pokemon, "This is Mimes."

Mime Jr. stopped gaping at the Combusken and looked up at Austin, then to Byron. He smiled and then waved with a small hand. "Mime mime!" he said and made a little bow. Austin chuckled a little at his actions and let his head go back to Byron.

"I have more, if you want a full introduction." Austin put his hands in his pockets. He didn't think this Byron kid was all that bad, he started off shaky, but he seemed like he could turn out to be a pretty fun guy to hang around. Austin turned his head when he heard someone shout and came to see that it was of another boy. He introduced himself as Daniel and seemed to know who Byron was. Was he one of the people he'd met earlier?

"Hey..." Austin started, trying to find his words. "Uh... Austin." He lifted his arms and gave sort of a quick, half-wave.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Kenshin

Gosh, why is it every time she took that tone towards him his face lit up? Why did he always get the warm fuzzies when she did that? Teenage hormones. That's why.

His eyes lit up a second when she brought up the mention of teachers giving out candy.

"Candy?" he asked a little surprised. ". . . the teachers here. . . actually give out candy on. . . Halloween to students. . . trick or treating?"

He'd have to get his costume from his secret base but otherwise. . . the tone in his voice, despite how weak it was. . . it sounded like he was happy with the idea. Trick or Treat~! YAY!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

'Hi! I'm Star.' Star greeted back to Yaibe & Mistress. She looked at Mistress when she yawned. 'Are you tired? You can take a nap if you want to.'

"Great!" Mistress didn't bother arguing & went under the bench & started snoring. She somewhat lazy at times. Star turned back to Yaibe afterwards.

'You were very strong out there. Does your owner train you guys a lot?' She asked. An ordinary question for Yaibe. This wasn't the first time someone asked the samething to Yaibe.

'We've always trained together since he first knew about battles. He recently got Mistress a while back after her prank." Yaibe remember back to the time when Mistress first took Kilik's grocery in disguise. She was still troublesome then.

Kat sat down & started answering to Kilik's questions. "Well, I am in the Suicune Dorm. I don't think much of Halloween. Star and Psy likes it, so I just go along. What about you?" Interesting answer, especially the first one. She was in Suicune Dorm?

"Suicune Dorm? You don't look like you're top-notch, no offense." He gestured. "I'm in the Entei Dorm. I'm only wearing this costume" He looked at his Samurott costume, which he didn't like. The Lucario costume was better. "so no one thinks differently of me." He finished. He looked at Kat for some time, wondering something. On a side note, her costume was better than his. "Why did you come to the academy?" He asked. It seemed like a common question, hopefully.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark snuck on board to the ship but still no sign of any of the ghosts... maybe they were early? The ghosts in the dorm surely would have a kick at doing this kind of prank... heck it would scare everybody around the academy! They wouldn't be able to sleep at night! Heh... Snype already looked excited! The boat was a bit smaller then the one they used to go to Saffron City. But it would be large enough for everyone in the academy to see... Mark decided to wait around the bridge of the ship for the ghosts... he still had plenty of time to wait...

(folks this whole sequence was planned for awhile. I'll wait a bit before putting it into play though.)

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
'We've always trained together since he first knew about battles. He recently got Mistress a while back after her prank.' Star nodded. 'Kat trained us almost every day back in Unova. Hey, do you wanna go outside? I prefer fresh air to this...' She sniffed the air and stuck out her tongue. 'Ick.' She smiled at Yaibe and walked towards the doors.

"Suicune Dorm? You don't look like you're top-notch, no offense." He gestured. What?! Wha- How dare he?! "Humph." I glared at him for a moment. "What do you mean by that? How could one look... 'top-notch'?" I crossed my arms"I'm in the Entei Dorm. I'm only wearing this costume" He looked down at his costume and continued, "so no one thinks differently of me." I uncrossed my arms as cocked my head. What does he mean by that? He stared at me for a while and I looked down. I started blushing under his stare when he asked "Why did you come to the academy?" I straightened up and answered "Well, my sister won a scholarship here. She is with the Champion, Alder, so she gave it to me." I looked down as I remembered how Alder took Kithandrea and not me. I sighed and realized that it sounded like I just got into this school for free and with no hassle. "I took the tests and with my knowledge, I made it into the Suicune Dorm. Without the help of Kit. I could have made it in without her scholarship!" I stated defiantly. This made me remember that my sister will always be thought of as better. She isn't! If anyone was looking they could see my internal struggles.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn

Rosalyn smiled hearing the roar from the egg, "very soon now" she smiled at him before her stomach growled as well. "Sure I'll have a few" she said putting her bag on Silver's back and walking over to Jimmy picking a berry from the tree with her good hand "I was planning on getting something at the Pokemon center after I get my wrist fixed up, berries isn't much of a dinner" she said with a small smile eating the berry and picking another one.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy ate one of the berries and, seeing that she wouldn't take the other one he was holding in his hand, ate it as well. Boy, these were delicious! After he finished it in a matter of seconds, he got up and grabbed another one, which he ate in about a minute. Then he bent over to pick up the Egg, which roared again and moved as soon as he picked it up. But this didn't surprise Jimmy anymore, he got used to it in fact.

"What?" Jimmy said after gulping down the last berry, "You can actually buy food at the Pokémon Center? Wasn't that, like, for healing Pokémon?"

This must have sounded really stupid. But Jimmy was tired, and wasn't thinking clearly. He had a lot of things on his mind, as the thought of why he decided to apologise to Rosalyn, and why he let his guard down, came back to his mind.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn

Rosalyn nodded with a smile "yupp, as long as you have a little money, it's not that expensive, compared to restaurants it's cheap. Most Pokemon centers sell food, and have rooms to stay in." she said walking back over to Silver "after I ran away from home, I earned money in battles and selling drawings, spent nights when I was in towns in the Pokemon Centers" she said petting the Skarmory with her good hand "well we can leave whenever your ready"

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy nodded, as a way of saying he was ready. He didn't want to speak, as he was STILL feeling humiliated. He felt that he would end up telling things about his past and opening up if he spoke, so he decided against it. What a tough kid.

He waited for Rosalyn to get on her Skarmory first. He didn't know why, but again he convinced himself of something. This time it was because 'it was her Pokémon and not his, and if it were his he would already be on it'.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn

Rosalyn nodded at him with a sad smile at her memories. It had been tough on her own at first, she had no money with her when she ran away just her clothes and her art stuff. She started to earn small bits of money in battles but things got better when she sold a drawing. She'd probably start selling her drawings in town again to earn some spending money. She looked away from Jimmy and turned to Silver putting her good hand on the Pokemon wincing a bit and trying to pull herself up onto his back but no use. She couldn't pull herself up with one hand and if she tried to use the other it would cause her to be in even more pain "darnit" she muttered angrily.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy rolled his eyes when he saw Rosalyn's inability to get on her Skarmory. He...kind of knew what he had to do next. And he didn't like it at all. He decided he'd give her time to ask for his help, while in the meantime think of an excuse to do it. He just...didn't enjoy helping other people, but he had no choice.

Meanwhile the Egg growled and shook a little bit more, almost falling off Jimmy's arms.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn

Rosalyn sighed trying again to get on her Skarmory but still couldn't. She knew even if she told Silver to move his body closer to the ground she still would have trouble because of her wrist. "Stupid Mankey" she thought with a sigh looking over at Jimmy. She knew she had to ask for help but she wasn't sure what he'd say. "umm Jimmy" she said looking down "c-could you help me? I can't get on Silver with my wrist broken"

Back