• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokeName Game!

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
I think 'Gloop' means something sticky, gooey and disgusting, don't think it has to be poisonous, just kinda unpleasant.

Now back on topic, the next type would be Normal/Ghost. Let's see if we can give it some flavor to this strange type combination.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
It's name shall be Plaingel, A combination of Plain and Angel. Plain because it's part normal, and Angel because angels are also spirit guides.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Plaingel didn't get an evolution :(, so I'll give it one. Plaingel will evolve into Cherubeast (Cherub + beast). It's a creature with angelic powers, but it looks somewhat like a regular beast (like normal types).

Now, d4rka8isz's Steel/Poison type will be the Heavy Metal Pokemon. Heavy metal i.e. metals like Cadmium and Lead which cause pollution.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Riiiight, looks like things got a little confusing around here. Sayan, thanks for giving Plaingel an evolution.

As for the new Pokemon, let's call it Disalead. (Disaster + Lead)

Last edited:

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Congratulations! Your Disalead evolved into Cadmution!

BTW that's Cadmium + pollution.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
And it's species shall be Shield.

If your wondering why, you could train heavily armored units from an academy in the first Age of Empires game. XD

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
Years
The species will be.....um... oh I know!
A water fox (IDK, first thing that popped into my head XD)

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
Years
The next species will be.... a cow.. (after all, the meat on the pizza comes from cows [sometimes] :P )

Arma

The Hyena
Years
And it'll evolve into Bulloni! That comes from Bull and Pepperoni, for your information. :p

Back