• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
A little bit of lying mixed with justifiable suspicion and you have yourself a Nirvana post. Like I said, I will be leaving tomorrow and won't be able to read or post anything until late Sunday. If the posting order does manage to get back to me before I come back, then feel free to bunny Nirvana. All I ask is that you don't use Nightmare, and that he doesn't fight (Nirvana prefers to avoid conflict, unless he sees danger in avoiding it).

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I sincerely hope that one of the others who made themselves in this RP would happen to spot 'me' and catch the username, thinking, "Why does that sound familiar?"

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I sincerely hope that one of the others who made themselves in this RP would happen to spot 'me' and catch the username, thinking, "Why does that sound familiar?"

Roger that. Got an awesome idea already:

"WolfOfEve… hmm… *walks up to him* do you happen to be a citizen of PokeCommunity with the name Tyler Smith?"

"Yes I do, why?"

"Oh… nothing, hehehehehe… *crawls back into the darkness*"

xD

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Hi guys! I'm back! Thanks to Colony and the others for bunnying meh. What'd I missed? I probably would get to posting tomorrow as I need to take a break from all the mental fatigue I underwent this past week.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Hi guys! I'm back! Thanks to Colony and the others for bunnying meh. What'd I missed? I probably would get to posting tomorrow as I need to take a break from all the mental fatigue I underwent this past week.

Turnip sort of attacked Nirvana and Dotcom and told everyone that they are PK'ers. Nirvana lied over a sad story of how they became PK'ers. Godot didn't believe them~

It's time to slowly end this IC day, so get yourselves ready

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Sorry for not posting lately, have been having crazy things in my life lately and my laptop has strangely broken down so couldn't unfortunately not even come on PC for a few days. Laptop's still down but I have access to a PC now so all's good, should post soon and end my character's IC day.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I think it's ShinyDiamond's turn now~

You bet it's my turn! Should anyone turn against me, I will gather an army of otaku's & crush the anime into you! xD

On another note, who's pumped for SAO coming to Toonami this month? For those who live in the US anyway~ I'm psyched to see the show coming to TV here! I hope they'll speak in english so I don't have to read subtitles~

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
>otaku's & crush the anime into you! xD
>I hope they'll speak in english so I don't have to read subtitles~
... You. Out. Now.

Any super-otaku knows that, in almost every case (there are a few exclusions) subs will always trump dubs!

I'm more paranoid that they'll screw up the voices for English Dub.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Well the voice for Kirito also did Masaomi Kida in Durarara (which had an excellent dub), Crispin Freeman is playing Akihiko (and he's an excellent VA), Stephanie Sheh plays Yui, and she's done an ungodly amount of character roles. So I doubt there'll be any messing up, it sounds like a pretty good cast to me.

I don't like Alfheim, but I'll at the very least watch the SAO arc (or at least the first 6 episodes, since those are my favorite). I like dubs, so I have no problem with it. I wish they had maybe a Yuri Lowenthal or a Laura Bailey, but I'm fine with these new generation VAs (and Crispin Freeman). While I don't particularly care for the dub vs sub debate, I do quite enjoy both, and will generally take dubs over subs for various reasons. After all, I couldn't imagine my life without Laura Bailey.

Back