• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Granted. Every Pokemon levels up super fast, and as a result, the games are no challenge at all. Until in Gen 6, they also decided to give Blissey stats and movesets to every Pokemon, too.

I WISH FOR...um...a Slugma. Yeah, a Slugma! :D

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Granted, but now all Pokemon require 10 times more exp to gain levels.

With Arceus's grace, I've caught all 649 (including Meloetta, Genesect, etc). Now can I have my 3rd Gen5 game?

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
She now has an Arceus. Lv100 Normal Arceus with Swords Dance/Extremespeed/Shadow Force/Earthquake.

I want another Pokemon game set in Johto and Kanto.

Skystrike

Years
Granted. However, you're set there for very different reasons: There's a war going on and you must fight in it! That's right. The first rated M Pokemon game...

Not!
Okay, for real, Granted, but it's horrible.

I wish for Magcargo.

xelarator

Gentlemen.
Years
Granted, but it's body is OVER 9000!!!!![18,000 to be exact]Degress F., so instead of burning you with Flame Body, it completly incinerated you with Fire Blast. He didn't like you.

I wish for my Samurott to speak English!

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Granted, but you notice it's a lame Ditto.
I wish I caught Meloetta.
Wait, is Meloetta rare?! I need it!

Skystrike

Years
Granted, but I couldn't find a corruption for it.

I wish that there were more Unova emotes to use. :D

Last edited:

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
I wish I could give Reshiram a love kiss on the mouth...

After reading your profile I just had to grant your wish (Reshi's your wife afterall). But the story took an unexpected turn when Moltres showed up mid-kiss, expecting another ride from you. Things really heated up between the two Fire legendaries.

I want a Latios printed 3DS.

EDIT- Just realised (after a day!) that I was ninja'd! So I added a quote which should clarify that I was addressing Justinrpg.

Last edited:

Skystrike

Years
Granted. However, it scratches very easily and 5 days later, you have a regular 3DS!
Whoop-de-doo!

I wish I didn't know what Sayan meant by Moltres expected another ride from justinrpg...x_x

Last edited:

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Granted. However, it scratches very easily and 5 days later, you have a regular 3DS!
Whoop-de-doo!

I wish I didn't know what Sayan met by Moltres expected another ride from justinrpg...x_x

I think your "met" meant "meant".

Granted, you didn't know. You didn't, in the past. But now you do.

I wish I had a scratchproof, breakproof, waterproof, dustproof, temperature and pressure resistant, rugged, Latios printed 3DS. It isn't too much to ask for, is it?

BTW, I'm editing my previous post to make the interpretations a little less clear.

Skystrike

Years
I think your "met" meant "meant".

Granted, you didn't know. You didn't, in the past. But now you do.

I wish I had a scratchproof, breakproof, waterproof, dustproof, temperature and pressure resistant, rugged, Latios printed 3DS. It isn't too much to ask for, is it?

BTW, I'm editing my previous post to make the interpretations a little less clear.
but i won't be unable to see my interpretations D:

Anyways, granted. Someone steals it though because they are jealous.

I wish that when you play a DS game on a 3DS, it didn't look so horrible. (Seriously, WTF Nintendo?)

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
[Yeah, the resolution]

Granted, it doesn't look as horrible as before. It just looks much, much worse!

I wish the anime was actually worth watching.

Skystrike

Years
[Yeah, the resolution]

Granted, it doesn't look as horrible as before. It just looks much, much worse!

I wish the anime was actually worth watching.
Granted. As a result, they had to swap the anime team with the game development team. Sure, the anime is like the best thing to watch now, but the games will be crap for a long while...

I wish I could complete every game without trading/cheating/migrating.

Back