• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon CAWPS. COMPLETED!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
Hi, first off: thanks for an amazing hack! This is hands-down the best one I've played, love the humor, especially the bug catcher rating joke.

I do have one question: what do I do after I defeat Wally and his unholy trifecta?

Edit: Also damn I wasn't prepared for the battle against Wally, underleveled as balls.
Managed to blow through him with:
Gardevoir Lv.44
Psychic/Shadow Ball/Double Team/Calm Mind
Manectric Lv. 41
Spark/Strength/Thunder Wave/Bite
Swellow Lv.37
Fly/Wing Attack/Endeavor/Double Team
Arcanine Lv. 38
Flamethrower/Bite/Ember/Roar
Azumarill Lv. 39
Surf/Bubblebeam/Rock Smash/Dive
Lairon Lv. 40
Iron Tail/Headbutt/Dig/Metal Claw

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 14, 2018
Crizzle only has masterpiece hacks, yet they r not magical. Cawps u can play through only using Zangoose, Korosu u can beat only using Gengar, Outlaw u can win only using Dragonite (except for the very final battle against the champ, had to reload a few times but then my Dragonite did come through, nice but still too easy for me)

what i didn't like were the End Credits in Outlaw i think, there it says that my mother/sister are "so hawt" ... that takes it way out there, u know, i'm really some1 who laughs at everything but thats the only thing i remember about Outlaw actually

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
Nice Rom Hack, But is it normal that i found a Latias in ROUTE 110, right after doing team aqua and magma gang stuff in SlatePort.
Well it was the first battle when i was searching in the grass, but in the battle i saved and loaded a different save and ran into the grass again and didnt find it, so i guess i was lucky.
Another random thing i ran into us in Mauville gym if u walk around buttons and press A button on WALLY it crashes My Boy and slows down my phone till i force stop it.

Seems to be. I got one too. Wait, no, mine was a Latios. The blue one. Route 110 is the place you meet Steven, right? I only had 5 Pokemon when I encountered Latios and I caught it. Used a Save State in the battle and chucked Ultra Balls at it until it got caught. I wanted an Electric type for my last one but I settled for giving Latios Thunderbolt.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
I restarted my copy of the game again and did everything that you mentioned above. Afterwards, though, I still got the boat to give me the choice between Petalburg and Slateport...

5IukozM.png
2lO7mc2.png

Soooo... it means that something doesn't add up properly...

Could it be possible that you didn't patch with the correct version of Pokémon Emerald?
Another thing to ask is that if you have already gotten the HM01 from the man at Rustboro.

I didn't patch it at all. Not good with that stuff. I grabbed the post-patch game off another site. Though it wasn't the game or patch that was the problem. I started a new game with the same download and it worked. Not sure what the problem was.

Confuse Ray/Sludge Bomb/Giga Drain/Thunder (dont know if T-Bolt was anywhere)

Thunderbolt TM is there. I think. Maybe I Cheated one in the game. No, I'm pretty sure you can get it normally. For obvious reasons you can't get it the same way you did in RSE. I think it was available in Lilycove.

DarkHerald

Darkness, My Sanctuary
Years
Out of all the starters in the game, Zangoose is probably the best. I've played the game 3-4 seperate times to full completion and used the startes. Here's my ranking and reasons.

Aron: While my favorite Steel Type (Actually Aggron, but you get the point), it is ranked 3rd out of 3. Aron suffers from its pretty abysmal level up move pool and lack of good TM support (I will be replaying the game today and will SR for a good Aron and see if my opinion can change.) What holds it back even more is its weaknesses. Water, Fighting, Ground can really hurt you and one of the "rivals" has the Mudkip line.

Carvahna: Ranked 2nd. This one was pretty good. The only issue you are going to have is the Nature if you want to Min/Max it. Its offenses lean more toward the physical side, but go Modest. All of its STAB is special and it gets SOME physical moves, but they aren't stellar. It's glassy as always, so make sure you've got back up plans. It's pretty good otherwise and can put dents in a team.

Zangoose: Ranked 1st. It's ranked this way because of several factors. A.) Natural Swords Dance. Geez oh mighty. This absolutely SHREDS anything. With that base 115 Attack and moderate speed of 90, this mon is incredibly good. 2.) Only being weak to Fighting is very nice. 3.) A "diverse" movepool. All you need is Shadow Ball and Brick Break (my memory is very foggy and unsure if you get these). Slash is good STAB until Return (if you get it).

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 9, 2021
Hi!

Why i cant entering Devon Corp? What level Pokemon i should have? I have 3 Pokemon that have level >50. And 2 Pokemon with level >40

Help.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
Hi!

Why i cant entering Devon Corp? What level Pokemon i should have? I have 3 Pokemon that have level >50. And 2 Pokemon with level >40

Help.

Devon Corp is the endgame area. You can only go there after beating
Spoiler:
Where are you in the game right now?

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jul 19, 2019
Wait
your hack and your not sure whether scyther evolves or not
And also LOVE THE HACK CRIZZLE
Keep the hacks coming or is that all?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 10, 2020
Hello! Your game looks interesting and I would like to play it as a Let's Play for my channel! Would you be ok with me playing it for my channel?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Hello! Your game looks interesting and I would like to play it as a Let's Play for my channel! Would you be ok with me playing it for my channel?

Not to try and pretend like I'm here to speak for the guy, but for what it's worth he seemed like he was always happy to let people stream/let's play his hacks.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 10, 2020
I see. Thanks for the information, guys. It's unfortunate that I couldn't contact him.

Nevertheless, I guess I'll just go ahead and play his game. I'll be sure to give him credits for creating this romhack.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 13, 2019
Completed the hack without ever entering Grinding Cave 😛. Final boss was easier than in Outlaw (I wasn't able to defeat final boss in Outlaw though).
Of course there are plenty of awesome psychos and maniacs, but I especially like pedofiles/paedophiles in this hack. They are great!
Thanks for the hack!

Back