The PokéCommunity Forums Create & Discover Roleplay Theatre
Summoner of Garden Gnomes

Roleplay Theatre The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!

Old March 24th, 2018 (7:06 AM).

What's a character ability you've had in mind for a while, but just haven't been able to use yet?
Be it that it's too powerful, too weird, too specific or just too useless. Or maybe you just have more ideas than time. Share these weird power sets here. And please do say so if you wanna put them up for grabs. Maybe they can flourish as someone else's character!
Old March 24th, 2018 (7:51 AM). Edited March 24th, 2018 by Junier.
Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)

Nature: Docile
    I have a bunch of these saved up!
    • "Electrokinesis" that manifests as the manipulation of a person's nerve impulses. (Though I think the idea that nerve communication involves electricity was found to be false; this one's a bit outdated.)
    • Opening pocket dimensions to enhance holding items like knapsacks, purses, and jars. Hey, even rooms in where they live!
    • Necromancy, except not really, at all -- it's manipulation of non-living while organic material, like paper, wood, coal, HAIR, BONE. Good stuff!
    Among others. My powers tend to be pretty character-specific so these few disembodied ones haven't seen any action yet.
    Old March 24th, 2018 (9:15 AM).

Summoning garden gnomes sounds pretty awesome actually :c assuming the garden gnomes are animate?...

I love sound based powers, but when I've used them in the past I've felt a bit too OP... Vibrations are a lot harder to block then your typical attack and being able to detect little vibrations gives crazy advantages @[email protected] I had to keep toning things back.

Quick Reply