• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Pokémon

Aduitt

Confused
Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2018
What was your favourite Pokémon to use while playing through the games?

Personally, mine is Rhydon.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
It's hard to say, there's no consistent pokemon I use because the pokemon distribution varies between games. I guess the most fun and coolest pokemon I used would be Skarmory. That thing is just so defensive and immensely helpful in any game it's in. I could toxic stall many things while being under leveled.

Last edited:

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
It varies from game to game, but I do like using underleveled Pokemon.
It's hard to say, there's no consistent pokemon I use because the pokemon distribution varies between games. I guess the most fun and coolest pokemon I used would be Skarmory. That thing is just so defensive and immensely helpful in any game it's in. I could toxic stall many things while being under leveled.

I feel you, toxic stalling is really fun.

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Ahhh, yes, favorite pokemon for playing the games. Lets see um...

Well i've always rather enjoyed using Pikachu and Raichu on my teams xD

Its fun to use their electric attacks. Electric attacks from any pokemon are fun to use, really, but especially when Pikachu or Raichu use them. They just rock out the lightning theme to me :3

Its a bummer i never got alola raichu on EITHER of my alola teams. Woulda loved to train'em. Why must Pichu be soo rare? :/

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Fast and physically strong is my preference. Anything from Durant to Weavile.

Last edited:

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
While I generally prefer steel-type Pokemon, I have a fondness for using early-game pokemon on my teams. When it comes to which Pokemon I like using the best, I do find myself using Sentret and Furret a lot. They're stats aren't amazing, but they do learn a huge amount of moves that makes them fun to use.

Claire Lilly

~Professional Vulpix Breeder/Trainer~
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 16, 2019
Well, as soon as I somehow can I always use a Vulpix, a Ninetales and it's alolan forms. Vulpix is my absolutely most favorite pokemon, also it's evolution. I really like Glaceon too, it is my second choice.
I also have a special interest in Happiny (and it's evolutions), Cleffa, Igglybuff, Swirlix and Spritzee.
But mostly I use my starter pokemon, or ones I liked and thus catched and trained.

KommissarLT

KaiserGreed
Years
My favorite Pokemon is Budew, they're just so adorable, sweet and wholesome, even if they're poisonous. I also have a plush toy of one that I got all the way back in 2009, which is another reason I love them so much, and I also almost always have one on my Sinnoh team, so I have a lot of experience raising them.

Years
Lycanroc, I suppose. He's fast, hard-hitting, fun as hell and faints just enough to make things difficult. Krookodile was also a beast back in the day, and Mega Lopunny. Ambipom, too, and nowadays Munchlax...

I went in here so decisive and now all of my deepest held beliefs have been turned on their heads.

Back