• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedgr05

Tower of Doom creator
Years
I'll Fix that.. I know why that happened..easy to fix..

did you actually patch it to a Fire red ROM? D:

Btw I'll sneak you a peak and some of the new tiles to see in Liquid Crystals beta 3, once again.. made by me :)
I've only made a few so far... but mehhh

DO NOT STEAL, NO ONE HAS PERMISSION TO USE
tiles.png

I also plan on changing all the pokemon sprites again..some look odd..

They are looking good I like them! but the only one I don´t like is the gym (it looks like a D/P gym and DS in GBA aren´t compatible) and I think you should keep the old signpost

I made a new titlescreen for you I hope you like it its the attached file, btw you told me to throw another decent one so here is it :D

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
They are looking good I like them! but the only one I don´t like is the gym (it looks like a D/P gym and DS in GBA aren´t compatible) and I think you should keep the old signpost

I made a new titlescreen for you I hope you like it its the attached file, btw you told me to throw another decent one so here is it :D

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!
That gym I drew and gave to LC. It doesn't matter if it looks DP-esque does it :(?
Well I'm not the best tile spriter, but Zeikku's editing had made it look awesome.

I guess everyone's entitled to their own opinion :P

thedgr05

Tower of Doom creator
Years
another wrong thing that you can walk on

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!
That gym I drew and gave to LC. It doesn't matter if it looks DP-esque does it :(?
Well I'm not the best tile spriter, but Zeikku's editing had made it look awesome.

I guess everyone's entitled to their own opinion :P

Ok its ok but something just tells me that it need some improoving I drew too my LC titlescreen (I dont know if you already saw it) and I think that it needs improoving too
and I will keep playing this game no matter what ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
worldmap.png

i got bored

Wow,that looks amazing! Haha do you think you can make me one like that?XP
But really,its pretty good,and your tiles you posted earlier are also pretty good.This hack is looking better and better everytime a visit the page.

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2010
I have a quick question, is it impossible to catch suicune? I have him at the lowest health possible and 34 great balls later, he is still not caught. I have 3 ultra balls that i found but that's it since you cant buy ultra balls until you get to Blackthorn City. Any tips on how to catch this guy?

thedgr05

Tower of Doom creator
Years
I have a quick question, is it impossible to catch suicune? I have him at the lowest health possible and 34 great balls later, he is still not caught. I have 3 ultra balls that i found but that's it since you cant buy ultra balls until you get to Blackthorn City. Any tips on how to catch this guy?

Use the togepi/togetic´s yawn or thunderpunch him till paralyze
yawn works very good and with a bit of luck you will catch him in 1 Ultraball
that´s how I catched mine :D

EDIT: Great map over there Zeikku I like it a lot and btw did you see my titlescreen? will it be in? answer pls

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
great map there zeikku.

tips to catch him? well i couldnt :O i think its just pot luck lol. sometimes you can throw a ball and hes caught but others he just wont catch xD.

btw im starting to fix bugs now.
link

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years

i caught him first throw with a great ball.. so it's not impossible ;D

Use the togepi/togetic´s yawn or thunderpunch him till paralyze
yawn works very good and with a bit of luck you will catch him in 1 Ultraball
that´s how I catched mine :D

EDIT: Great map over there Zeikku I like it a lot and btw did you see my titlescreen? will it be in? answer pls
Thanks, The Titlescreen you made has an animation..i cant add that in. sorry. I'll figure out the title screen thing.

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
great map there zeikku.

tips to catch him? well i couldnt :O i think its just pot luck lol. sometimes you can throw a ball and hes caught but others he just wont catch xD.

link

**cries for not getting praise from LaZ for making the Walkthrough**

thedgr05

Tower of Doom creator
Years
great map there zeikku.

link

Will the minigames (like my minesweeper) be in beta 3?
also I have a better explanation on how should the radio TV should work:

Example using the prof. oak´s channel:
it should be like the prof says there are wild pokemon in x route (like in the original),then in the screen shows prof. oak in goldenrod´s radio station and you could make him say where to catch pokemon from honnen like ralts and then he says "is that right aide?" and then the screen changes to the route and the prof´s aide goes into a wild battle with the pokemon and then he runs

please answer me when you can and tell me if you want me to explain my idea a bit more clearly.

i caught him first throw with a great ball.. so it's not impossible ;D

Thanks, The Titlescreen you made has an animation..i cant add that in. sorry. I'll figure out the title screen thing.

do you want me to put the titlescreen without moving? because I can and I have it just tell me if you want it or not. answer whenever you can I´m ready to send it anytime ;)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2014
My game crashes when i try to fight red gyarados im running it on gpsp kai v 3.3

Years
Well, I've heard this is going to be a good hack but now there actually IS a pokemon g/s remake confirmed it's so exciting. I'm sure this is really fun also.

~Undefined~

Aspiring Pokémon Master...
Years
hmm would anyone reccomend using a masterball on kyogre? its rest is annoying. Also, there's these never ending stairs in the same place... do i need to do something to stop them being neverending?

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
hmm would anyone reccomend using a masterball on kyogre? its rest is annoying. Also, there's these never ending stairs in the same place... do i need to do something to stop them being neverending?

If you have read my Walkthrough (see link in my sig), then you would have known that you must have captured/killed both Kyogre and Groudon. After that, the stairs won't be never ending anymore and you get to battle Rayquaza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back