• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
Erm.. I want to thank you for the hacks that you and everyone of you companions make i'm really grateful for them and it makes me happy that their are people who work so hard on things like this and are willing to share them.

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2019
Hello Guyz
I started playing this game before 2 months.I had the classic "no ring" problem at cerluean.When i started looking the rom via AdvancedMap, i found a volcano event at the 7th gym that also didn't work for me.Don't know if that problem is only on me.
Last week a deside to "catch em all" so i started playing again.One bug i found .. i tried to teleport (that thing via pc at pokecenter) in Victory Road but i get a message "you can't teleport in a place that you didn't go first".So i had to walk all the way :'(.After that,i talked to the person that need to register in poke leage and she accepted me...for second time so long :/
Well .. i have also some questions..
-Is every poke available to find?
-Where can i find tangela/seel (i don't have the rift)?
-Poke that in original game should be in pokemansion at cinnabar are available?

If there still be poke not available (ex magmar), i believe it will be nice a "secret area" that opens when you finish the last event (or league) and have every "not available" poke.

ty,for this game,your time and sorry about my english

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2012
Hey, I wanna say that this is my favorite hack EVER! lol But I have a question, the world is dark outside for some reason but when I'm outside it's bright. I've seen videos of people playing the hack and they all were bright inside and out. What's wrong with my game?

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Oh man I just downloaded the newest Beta and already I'm liking the text from the characters. I named the player Tai like I always do and named my rival Duskmon because I couldn't think of a meaner nickname. So instead of Ashy-boy it's Taiy-boy. That's kinda wierd in a funny way.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Oh man I just downloaded the newest Beta and already I'm liking the text from the characters. I named the player Tai like I always do and named my rival Duskmon because I couldn't think of a meaner nickname. So instead of Ashy-boy it's Taiy-boy. That's kinda wierd in a funny way.
Yep, well you are supposed to play as Ash and the game acts like you are Ash in every way =D

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2012
such I wonder if there is any way to communicate with Metapod, I have a friend who can do the mapping for the continuation of the ROM and good He bought the project would only need to know q q is needed.

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2012
Hey where do you get the Warp Pad? I see people using the PC to teleport and stuff. Please help!

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2019
Btw .. i found via google at pages 92-95,some posts (one was from metapod) about evolution for graveler,kadabra,matchop (pokemons that normaly need trade to evolve).They saying you have to evolve them via happiness.I m trying to do that with kadabra.Is there any place like Daisy at firered to tell me my pokemon's happiness status?
I m going my pokemon to Sue (the girl with vulpix) to do him massage.
When i giving him a potion, he coming 3 steps to me (i read somewhere that means it's happy with me).
So i want anyway to know if my pokemon is going to evolve.He is 41 lvl..not very easy to level up him :(

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2022
So I've gotten all three starters, beaten Lt. Surge, and I still have a problem. Every single wild pokemon I've encountered thus far (with two or three exceptions pre-forest) have been Spearow. They are all levelled appropriately to the routes, but I'm sick of fighting the same pokemon all the time. Am I missing something?

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2012
Just a note for Metapod: I think the forest in the 'March of Exeggutor Squad' event was called the 'Leaf Forest' or something like that

Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2012
fishing freeze?

unfortunately I decided to fish in the pond where the dragini and draginair reside after defeating team rocket. I saved mid fish and my game stopped working. I can pull up the the help menu and go through it but I cannot stop fishing or walk away etc. Is there a way out of this, or did I just loose all my progress?

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2012
Do Brock and Misty hang out somewhere after the Sperrow and Ferrow event at the end? Or do they only appear during missions?

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2019
Well .. sorry for one more post ..After the "join league second time" thing,my game start repeating events.I couldn't use the pokecenter before i catch/beat the muk in factory,a invisible gary came to speak me when i goes to the place with fossils,the man with porygon had problem again and send me in..but team rocket couldn't talk to me so i stucked in and had to reload :'(
The reason for that i think it was the moving of a bad egg .. when i moved a pokemon,it said me i had a "invisible" pokemon to place .. when i placed it,it was a colourfull bad egg :P

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2012
Help me, i'm stuck at melvin event :(

after i caught exeggutor and back to melvin, he is said like before i caught exeggutor..i try to catch exeggutor again but the result still same, this is bug? :(

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Help me, i'm stuck at melvin event :(

after i caught exeggutor and back to melvin, he is said like before i caught exeggutor..i try to catch exeggutor again but the result still same, this is bug? :(
Have you by any chance messed around with any bad eggs on the PC?
Meh, doesn't matter, it's a bug, but I don't believe there is any possible outcomes of doing that episode or not.

Last edited:
Back