• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Prism [Premiering on Twitch Plays Pokemon in On October 9th]

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
Do the coupons for the Laurel Lab have any use other than getting past the Dragonite (or whatever it is)? Because I still have one left. Also, can anybody please tell me where Rock Smash is?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Do the coupons for the Laurel Lab have any use other than getting past the Dragonite (or whatever it is)? Because I still have one left. Also, can anybody please tell me where Rock Smash is?

Okay, I'll give you a hint. Luxio. And I have one Laurel Lab ticket left, I think Coolboyman left it there by accident. I still want it, though.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Ah, okay. Going to see if my old save state won't damage the game.

lizardman974

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
Luxio? Oh, I get it (I think). I'll have to try something first.

EDIT: Okay, it didn't work. I'll try one more time.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Luxio? Oh, I get it (I think). I'll have to try something first.

EDIT: Okay, it didn't work. I'll try one more time.

What are you trying to do?

EDIT: Okay, I'm going to try to save this time. And then, I'm going to throw it into VBA.

Last edited:

lizardman974

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
You said Luxio, so I'm trying to catch a Luxio. But every time I catch one, none of them have the move Rock Smash. And I can't think of anything else the clue "Luxio" could mean.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Yeah, I wanted to do the "Where's the Legendary?" thing. Last town, with the Electric-type gym, as Coolboyman said.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
And... I can't update. My DS won't accept the file and it's incompatible with VBA.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
There were actually a few songs from the previous beta that got cut from this one. Two of them used to be found in the Spurge City mall at the arcades. There is one that I could not identify and the other was an alternate remix of the Cheetahmen theme. Also, Laurel City used to have it's own theme. I may as well upload them before they get lost because I think a lot of people may have already deleted that rom.

lizardman974

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
Spoiler:

Last edited:

lizardman974

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
I put it in a spoiler. So you should probably edit your post (it quotes the info). Also, to post a pic, first you can upload it to a site like Photobucket, then post the image link like this:

lizardman974

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
Okay, now I'm pretty sure you're just messing with me. It's extremely simple to do.

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
Years
WAY TO GO pokemonlover. You just ruined the whole game with the guessing what the legendary is. I suggest you delete the post now and send a PM to CBM. That is what Master Terrador did after I told him not to give away the secret on the previous page. Look at what I said and you will understand....

And were you at lv30 for it?

EDIT: Nevermind. I found a much easier way to get a prism stone then to try and make one at the jewelers. But I will only tell people that are at lv30 for jeweling and have taken the time to try and actually get it. PM me if you want to find out.

Last edited:
Back