• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
You should have used a team that is based around hail. Abomasnow comes in and spams Blizzard until he dies. Walrein comes and stalls with ice body. Then for the 3rd you could use a sweeper of some sort. No Regice. Regice gets owned by everything.

yeah, thats what I should b going for. Im gonna do it until I can do ultimate level 100 battles. 6 On 6! HAHAHAH.
Ev training Rotom and Medicham now.

Also, PKNIGHT stop losing connection with me >:(

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
@A Sadistic Bastard: Dang... That's a lot of sweep! I should've waited to use Hydreigon, though. I probably still wouldn't have won, though. Good game.
@Plasmette: If you want, we can battle now...

Yeah. Dragons are usually meant to be sweepers. Amazing sweepers.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.........

Good Game...

If Only could get a Toxic in....

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
Years
That was intense! Good game! I thought I was screwed when you went up 3-1. Thank Arceus for Fire Blast on Chandelure. Once again, good game! And you did get Toxic in on Pringles.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
UHG, well at least I learned something. That fancy piece of decoration CANNOT afford to take a hit.

Can't wait for our rematch...

Last edited:

pknight96

Years
Yeah. Dragons are usually meant to be sweepers. Amazing sweepers.

Indeed they are. Got two on my team. Don't use 'em much, though. I only used Hydreigon so I wouldn't be walled by your Hydreigon. Him and Latios are only there 'till I finish training my other phantoms...

UHG, well at least I learned something. That fancy piece of decoration CANNOT afford to take a ****.

Can't wait for our rematch...

Neither can I! And sadly, yes, my poor Chandelure is very fragile... '-_-

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Indeed they are. Got two on my team. Don't use 'em much, though. I only used Hydreigon so I wouldn't be walled by your Hydreigon. Him and Latios are only there 'till I finish training my other phantoms...

You should use a Dusknoir/Eviolite Dusclops. They could set up trick room and spread status. You should teach your Gengar substitute. This would be your lead so it isn't hindered by Trick Room. You could use that one ghost that knows lots of fighting moves ( forgot the name. It looks like a statue. Gen V). It is slow so trick room benefits it. You could also use a Metagross to lay down Stealth Rocks and weaken my team. Anyways, I'm just trying to help.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Thats cause Dragons are awesome. Not even I, THE ICE GYM LEADER, could beat you.
I would like to try beat him with 3 ice types :] I'm not gonna stack 3 of his weakness though.

Update:
Grats to ASB aka Will for winning all the league badges.
We are going to wait a while to see how players progress before i choose the E4 and champion.
With that said please continue battling and keep the league alive.
Btw,

Last edited:

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
In fact, the only Pokemon of your that could withstand my attacks was Jellicent. That thing...WOULDN'T DIE!!

pknight96

Years
I actually have a Dusknoir on my team, and I'm currently trying to get a good Golurk (Statue), and I'm trying to keep it all ghost, so I'm going to use Frosslass.

In fact, the only Pokemon of your that could withstand my attacks was Jellicent. That thing...WOULDN'T DIE!!

Then Pringles is doing his job right 3:)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
I actually have a Dusknoir on my team, and I'm currently trying to get a good Golurk (Statue), and I'm trying to keep it all ghost, so I'm going to use Frosslass.

Then Pringles is doing his job right 3:)

All ghost? In that case you could make an amazing trick room team.

pknight96

Years
That's the plan! Of course, Dusknoir would set up Trick Room, with Chandelure and Golurk being the sweepers, and Frosslass sets up Spikes. The worst part is that you can't rapid spin this team!

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
That's the plan! Of course, Dusknoir would set up Trick Room, with Chandelure and Golurk being the sweepers, and Frosslass sets up Spikes. The worst part is that you can't rapid spin this team!

Foresight -> Rapid Spin

Anyways, your team is still weak to Sucker Punch. That could ruin your sweep quickly

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Would a Slaking + Skill Swap with Medicham + Trick Room = Win?
Cause I think that would be a great way to sweep double battles....

pknight96

Years
Would a Slaking + Skill Swap with Medicham + Trick Room = Win?
Cause I think that would be a great way to sweep double battles....

2 Problems.
1: What are you going to do about Ghosts (namely Gengar and Golurk, who also takes advantage of Trick Room)?
2: You have to wait a turn to set it up. Medicham now has Traunt, so it loses its turn. By then, Medicham is dead. Slaking is very close. Or you swapped out Medicham for the pokemon who will set up Trick Room, and have a dead Slaking.

I don't see Trick Room's purpose. Slaking has 100 base speed, so slap a choice scarf on it, use Medicham for Skill Swap, and Earthquake away! Watch out for Gengars, Other Levitators, and Flying-types.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back