• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Screenshot/Music Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2014
I'm working on a Tool Kit for easy editing of the PBS files on the PokeEssentials. (Mainly because it is helpful for my game) and I created a Pokemon Creator for making Fakemon or putting in gen 6 pokes,

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
I'm working on a Tool Kit for easy editing of the PBS files on the PokeEssentials. (Mainly because it is helpful for my game) and I created a Pokemon Creator for making Fakemon or putting in gen 6 pokes,

Looks great. Essentials needs this stuff - which is was makes game dev more popular. Can't wait to see a release.

Fire Flyy

metaphysical poet
Years
overtime_by_fireflyyx-d5sisim.png

have at it, probably need to fix the textbox

Last edited:

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
That looks pretty neat. What other use will the friends code have other than just storing them in your Pal Pad?

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
They'll be used on the GTS for trading between friends, as well as possibly battling, though that won't be real time, it'd be computer controlled against their team

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
@Fire Flyy - I'm really digging those tiles and sprites. Looking awesome. :D

Learning how to use RPG Maker :D

iKCW5Y5rpIEty.png

Last edited:
Years
in my opinion the black doesn't really fit well

posting none of my game screenshots yet,need to edit the player sprite first

Atomic Reactor

It drives me crazy when proper nouns aren't capitalized.

And Zadow, though these are nice screenshots, we can barely get a feel for the heroes haha. The female is covered up by sand, and the male has his back turned XD

I would suggest taking others ones with a clearer look at them.

Years

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
I appreciate the feedback. As per requested some clearer screenshots of the players.

route106.png
rustborocity.png

About the 'full heals' thing, I tried it in a couple of different ways but didn't like any of them, should I write it as 'Full Heals'?
Credits : http://zadow.deviantart.com/journal/...dits-224485685

I'm really liking the city screenie!

However, there is a small overlapping error regarding the pedestrian crosswalk. The fifth line is overlapping the sidewalk. Also, I don't think a mailbox should be in the middle of the road. Perhaps move the trashcan back one tile and place the mailbox by the apartment complex? Regardless, it's a wonderful screen.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
It's been a long time since I posted a screenshot here. I have two new screens from my game, Pokemon Melanite.

feeding_the_birds1_by_rayd12smitty-d5vniw9.png
feeding_the_birds2_by_rayd12smitty-d5vnj65.png

This is Pallisa City, the third town (counting your home) that you come to in Pokemon Melanite. In the morning, an old lady sits on the bench feeding the Starly. At night, an old man shows up to feed the Hoothoot. When you interact with either bird they fly away sometimes leaving behind a random Wing Item. (Health Wing, Clever Wing, etc). This is also the first time I've shown the girl character. It isn't much, just a recolored Kris sprite.

Please let me know what you think

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
It's been a long time since I posted a screenshot here. I have two new screens from my game, Pokemon Melanite.

feeding_the_birds1_by_rayd12smitty-d5vniw9.png
feeding_the_birds2_by_rayd12smitty-d5vnj65.png

This is Pallisa City, the third town (counting your home) that you come to in Pokemon Melanite. In the morning, an old lady sits on the bench feeding the Starly. At night, an old man shows up to feed the Hoothoot. When you interact with either bird they fly away sometimes leaving behind a random Wing Item. (Health Wing, Clever Wing, etc). This is also the first time I've shown the girl character. It isn't much, just a recolored Kris sprite.

Please let me know what you think

I rather like them and I see no real errors about the map itself. The only thing I have to mention is that the path tiles don't really match the style of grass you're using. I'd recommending using some Black/White path tiles. Aside from that, I give it a 9/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back