• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
Years
Granted, but all you own are Magikarp lvl. 1 that sit and do NOTHING.

I wish we owned Don't Let the Mod Say 0!

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
Years
Granted, but by being perfect, it is also imperfect. You try to comprehend that, and your head explodes.

I wish I hadn't made his head explode.

Years
Granted. Since you don't specify what kind of nice it is, you get the best tasting lasagna in the world. However, it's only as thick as a sheet of paper.

I wish I knew what it is like at Comiket.

Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 10, 2015
Granted but your idea is stolen immediatly by an ill-trusted friend with a rubber mallet.
I wish that I could see ghosts.

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
Years
you become president but then the economy spirals downward and every other country in the world declares war on the US.

I wish i had a dollar

Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 10, 2015
Granted. But you can only buy samples of manure with it. And when you finally decide that's not so bad, it explodes.
I wish I was a GIANT"!

oblueknighto

The Blue Knight
Years
Granted, but it's fifty years old and has shriveled up into a half-centimeter cube of meat.

I wish I don't make a wish

Last edited:

oblueknighto

The Blue Knight
Years
Granted, but the reality didn't change because Darkrai is already more powerful than Cresselia in your mind.

I wish Nintendo make it so that Gengar didn't exist or change his name.

Years
Granted. For some reason, Gengar's presence in the game somehow made it more complete. Without it, sales never happened and Pokemon never became popular.

I wish that The Drinking Party could make another game.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
DECLINED = because I don't know what you said.

I wish a staff member would close this thread.

Years
Granted. However, it is done by accident and is quickly reopened. During the short closing, everyone suddenly got the urge to post in this thread and when it is reopened, posts flood like crazy, but not crazy enough to disturb the game flow.

I wish for an aster tataricus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back