• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: here's how bernie sanders can still win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
aw man, I could really do with some cookies. Time to bake, perhaps?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Always a good idea. It's been ages since I've made cookies. Brownies are much simpler and get the job done just as well.

pkmin3033

I like baking cupcakes, although it's been a while...I'm not a very good cook >.>

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I have a friend who makes the best chocolate chip cookies. They're still kinda mushy, and so sugary and buttery it's insane. So unhealthy. But so amazing.

pkmin3033

As long as you bought it pre-made and didn't make it yourself, anyway...

Years
Man, now I want to make some cookies, assuming I can get over being too lazy to make them.

Except the other problem I have is that I don't have the ingredients for them. :( Even if I did have chocolate chips, the bag probably would have been finished off before being able to make anything because I've been having such cravings for chocolate lately. Forget cookies, at that point I'm just going to ingest the chocolate directly.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Made some shortbread cookies for the first time recently because the local Sheetz has stopped selling Corso's Cookies for whatever reason.

pkmin3033

She wasn't happy, she was...dynamic. I might use her again in the future anyway...I adore Flonne. But I'm off-and-on playing the Ace Attorney games right now and I'm in a general disgusted facepalm mood >.>

pkmin3033

It's a very grind-intensive series, haha...although it's worth it once you start dealing billions of damage after hours of trawling through the Item World/Character World. I love how high the numbers go.

Now I kinda wanna play Disgaea 4 again...wish that was coming to Switch, and not Disgaea 5 which I will probably buy anyway because it'll probably be the only game I have on the console until Xenoblade 2 comes out aside from Zelda which I've finished and honestly didn't care for all that much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back