• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spyro the Dragon (BLIND!)

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2016
Yes, it's true. Until I started this LP, I'd never played the original Spyro the Dragon. I've played Season of Ice for the GBA, which was kind of "eh," so here's hoping I find this one as enjoyable!

Parts 1 and 2 - Horrid Naming

Spoiler:

Part (3? 4? Both? Who knows!)

Spoiler:

FINALE!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
I know you have yet to post more videos, but oh god I loved this game cos it's so nostalgic and the music was so amazing, composed by the legendary Stewart Copeland (of The Police fame) and I loved how cool the locations and dragons looked.

Every time I played this game, I always had that childhood memory strike me as one of the first PSone games I played.

Looking forward to more new videos from you on this playthrough cos I give this game a 10/10!

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2016
UPDATE: Added the last two parts! I think I screwed up and never uploaded Part 3! D:

Back