• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I tried playing this again today, loaded an old save from the Lost Shadow after the Giratina time event (I remember a glitch happening to me there too, which was that I could contol a no-player-character, when I went out from the house, the event was normally continuing, and then I could control my char again and after appearing back in the Lost Shadow I saved.). There's still no one in the league after talking to the shaman. I guess I'll have to start the whole game over again. Anyways, any help will be much appreciated.

could you send me your save file / save state so I could investigate?
or maybe you could have forgotten to do something before talking to the shaman perhaps?
which mode are you playing?
have you gotten the 6th badge from Lustersand Town yet?
Have you got the symbol from Guardia Town?

Hey guys, how do you get fire stone?? We can't get occultales without a ninetales right??
And by the way, i hope minkak and touclipse gets evos.

Ninetales won't evolve into Occultales.
You can find it in the wild.

Hmm, so the unobtainable wild Pokemon are the Suvir-Bots, Giratina, and Zah.
But since they are wild, I just need a Master Ball. ;) Is it in the game?

Oh yeah, I caught Sprizzle in the normal story. I hope the backsprite and icon are completed soon, that thing is adorable! Though in my opinion, it's gray fluff makes it look a bit like Eevee, so if the fluff was altered a bit, it wouldn't remind people (or just me) of Eevee. Though it's already cute as it is!

The Master Ball isn't in the game yet.
Yeah, in the next beta release, both Sprizzle's backsprite and icon has been edited.

EDIT#2: Also, it's possible for me to just bypass the trainer who's guarding the path to the victory road (I guess) by just going one step to the left of him and then I can just pass through the door. :D
There's something wrong with the save file I guess.

Thanks.
It will be fixed on the next beta release.

Years
Hey DJG... what other Pokemon evolve into Fakemon?
I think I saw on this thread a while ago that Mightyena evolve into Zoroark? (Yes I know Zoroark is not a Fakemon... but still an unexpected evolution :D)

And I remember seeing a Volbeat and Illumise Evolution in the game... which made me think about getting either of them if I start a new game on LoG...

Sir Sundrop

Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 2, 2011
Wow, I must say your a pretty great hacker! I mean everything about this hack is absolutely amazing! :'D

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 10, 2011
Thanks, destinedjagold. I just had to beat the Elemental Master of Guardia town. I feel a bit silly now. So I won't have to start over again =).

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
I think I saw on this thread a while ago that Mightyena evolve into Zoroark? (Yes I know Zoroark is not a Fakemon... but still an unexpected evolution :D)

And I remember seeing a Volbeat and Illumise Evolution in the game... which made me think about getting either of them if I start a new game on LoG...
Well, mightyena evolves into Zoroark in Snakewood, not RD-LoG...

Skarmory - Skarmigor (Unobtainable ATM I should know, I used a Skarmory)

That is the only one I can remember, but I know there are Fakemon lines that are only Fakemon like Nevidrel's line.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years

Yeah, they are so unobtainable that I did catch them using M-Balls like you suggested =D
Pretty EPIC I must say =D But Zah ain't EPIC enough to be used xD
Too bad Vessel isn't wild. That's the one I want the most!

So the beta ends after the champion fight...
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2011
I really don't know how to get out of rainleaf town it says that the sand storm is to strong and it won't allow me to pass.. help would be nice :)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Aww the glitch with Pokemon holding a Master Ball in the water contest is fixed?

I think so... Haven't checked yet...

I really don't know how to get out of rainleaf town it says that the sand storm is to strong and it won't allow me to pass.. help would be nice :)

er... don't you have the Go-Goggles?
if you have, then I need to fix that then... =/

Too bad Vessel isn't wild. That's the one I want the most!

So the beta ends after the champion fight...
Spoiler:

Devihel's plot will be on the next release.

There's no Poochyena nor a Mightyena here in LoG.
Dunsparce evolves into Dunspargo here in LoG at lvl 40(?).

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 10, 2011
Well, I've got one more thing to say. When you head south from the Leon Empire castle, you enter a path (Ice edge's path) which has glitched trainers in it. For instance, the first one has the same text as GABY&TY in the original Pokemon Ruby, and has a sprite of two Team Earth grunts, which I find quite strange. If you continue to the Ice Edge's path, the knight there says "Something unseeable is in the way".
I know that this is probably an unfinished part of the game, I'm writing this just because you might want to know that.

EDIT: Also, there's an empire knight that if you will talk to, the game will show the pokemon screen with the text "ABLE", and when you try to exit it the game freezes.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
---UPDATES---
Been a while -___-

382012_300251650002676_139326176095225_1115222_837489855_n.jpg
377668_300376799990161_139326176095225_1115765_1472638864_n.jpg

I just finished scripting the event inside Lost Shadow Valley.
The event depends on what path you chose and/or if you successfully helped(clicked) all the Shaymin Sprouts. ;)

And I just finished scripting a new sidequest. ^^
Where it's located is for you to search~ ;)

On the side note, some more bugs were fixed here and there and everywhere.

---oOo---​

Well I suppose I missed the Goggles, do you know where to get them?

How did you even got through Silver Desert east from Oceanshine if you haven't got the Go-Goggles?
This must be a glitch that I should look into...

Well, I've got one more thing to say. When you head south from the Leon Empire castle, you enter a path (Ice edge's path) which has glitched trainers in it. For instance, the first one has the same text as GABY&TY in the original Pokemon Ruby, and has a sprite of two Team Earth grunts, which I find quite strange. If you continue to the Ice Edge's path, the knight there says "Something unseeable is in the way".
I know that this is probably an unfinished part of the game, I'm writing this just because you might want to know that.

EDIT: Also, there's an empire knight that if you will talk to, the game will show the pokemon screen with the text "ABLE", and when you try to exit it the game freezes.

Yes, Ice's Edge Path wasn't fixed during the release. It'll be fixed in the next release.

Last edited:

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
So do we get to choose our guardian pokemon or will it be Shaymin regardless? Because I'd much rather have a Giratina partner...

Or maybe both...

Years
Help~

um... my gba emulator froze when i refused Team Earth's offer to join... what do i do?
now, after i played it again, it didnt freeze but my opponent's pokemon is at lv1... is that normal?
btw, where cn i find the base of the rangers in silkwind path? i got beta 4.3

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
help

i cannot beat vessel it will not die.... i have battled in 40 times....i have a couple level 50s and 40s but thats it...any help?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 10, 2011
I'm sorry about writing here again, but I've found another glitch that happened to me several times when going to the 17 master trainers at the end of the victory road. Sometimes, when you enter the cave, you'll appear in the water contest with the currents thing, and when you lose it you appear in Oceanshine. I don't want to critize this hack or anything, I just wanted to inform you about this glitch. Also, I have a question...which level do you reccomend for beating the Elite 17? I have got level 70s but I couldn'tve beaten all the trainers, because they're just too hard for now...

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2015
I'm sorry about writing here again, but I've found another glitch that happened to me several times when going to the 17 master trainers at the end of the victory road. Sometimes, when you enter the cave, you'll appear in the water contest with the currents thing, and when you lose it you appear in Oceanshine. I don't want to critize this hack or anything, I just wanted to inform you about this glitch. Also, I have a question...which level do you reccomend for beating the Elite 17? I have got level 70s but I couldn'tve beaten all the trainers, because they're just too hard for now...

this glitch is simple
try not moving when talking to that guy,then you'll be WARPED to 17-master map

but if you move forward,you'll get into the wrong place where water contest take place

I just opened it with AM and realize the cause of this minor glitch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back