• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #126] Pokémon Morganite Version

What is the most weak part of the hack?

• Storyline

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Graphics

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Other-State in Thread

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MKSSB

OKですか?
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2014
This hack is very good, only you need to correct some grammatical errors, the grammar is important.
I like the tiles you're using...

~MKSSB

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Finally got around to uploading a preview of the hack. So far it is a little generic with spelling errors here and there, but game-play is not affected. It goes to the end of the first gym, and hopefully releases will keep coming until the game is finished. Thanks all.

Dankesque

Ace Trainer
Years
I am intrigued by your story! Good stories for Pokemon hacks seem to be so rare. I'm gonna be keeping a close eye on this thread.

If you need someone to beta grammar/spelling for your dialogue, I can help. I'm also a half-decent plot critiquer if that sort of thing is needed.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
You shouldn't put fake pokemon!

You know, I actually was thinking about that detail. I will include around 10 Fakemon in the game, as they will be vital to the storyline. I agree most people hate Fakemon, but I don't really mind them. It brings something new to the table.

LassLaura

Pikachu Ga Gotoku
Years
You know, I actually was thinking about that detail. I will include around 10 Fakemon in the game, as they will be vital to the storyline. I agree most people hate Fakemon, but I don't really mind them. It brings something new to the table.
I don't hate fakemon (unless they look really stupid like Quartz's and some of Topaz's), but I DO hate when people add the new Pokemon from Black & White into their hack... so please don't do that.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
I don't hate fakemon (unless they look really stupid like Quartz's and some of Topaz's), but I DO hate when people add the new Pokemon from Black & White into their hack... so please don't do that.

Yeah, I agree with you. Pokemon Black and White have all new Pokemon specifically for that game. We at least need to wait maybe a couple of months after it's release to put it's Pokemon in our hacks. It is just my opinion though. ;)

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
This hack looks awesome. Can you continue a new beta after the save or no?

Probably not, as I have not really looked into the matter too extensively yet. Maybe sometime I will make it allow starting from a save point, but for now it is a no. Thanks for the feedback on the game.

n0rul3s

Exploring Unova....
Years
Sorry but it a little annoying because you put TOO much talk in there....

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Sorry but it a little annoying because you put TOO much talk in there....

Yeah, I have to admit I did go a little overboard with the dialog in some areas. I just wanted to make sure that no loose ends occurred if I kept it short and to the point. Thanks for the constructive criticism.

Mark975

Rogue
Years
ok one thing ive got to say is the first picture aka the part where it says pokemon and has the gengar is amazing no not amazing its epic.!

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Sorry for not updating for a long time, just to let everyone know that the hack is still underway. As of right now I am redoing tiles for the inside of houses and the lab, and fixing some scripts here and there. Then I can continue work further, thanks to all who support this hack.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Update time; just expect new updated screen-shots for tomorrow, and maybe an extended video, idk. Thanks for all who support the hack!

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Finally got around to updating first post with new screen-shots and a new video. Thanks for everyone's support.

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
Love the story, hate the grammar (or lack of it). I actually don't mind Fakemon or lots of dialogue - in fact, I usually can't do without them - but incorrect grammar is one of the things that can kill a hack stone dead for me.

6ryan4

"Watch the power of aura!!!"
Years
This hack may only be in its beta stage, but there are so many errors that I can't ignore them. These errors are obvious things that anybody could get annoyed by, but could be easily fixed. Did you even test your own hack?

Back