• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
"TMs? Hmh... maybe I should look into that." He shrugged a little, smiling as he took a few steps away from the battle, along the road towards Oak Town once more, looking back at Alexis, a smile spreading on his lips as he saw the two. "Come on Alexis, we're heading off! We can go watch a battle later."

Alexis followed the battle for a little longer, her ears twitching a little as Len spoke. She turned her head to look up at him, smiling a little. "Hmh? Nothing much, just enjoying the battle. It's always fun to watch others battle, don't you think so?"

She seemed just about to say something more to him, but was interrupted as Daniel called out for her. She sighed a little and lifted a paw to give Len's back a little stroke. "Come on, let's get going! We're almost there!"
She raised up on all four and rushed over to Daniel's side before they both walked off towards Oak Town, Daniel glancing back to make sure Mark was following up as well.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn frowned at Jimmy as he threw the Magikarp "Jimmy!" she yelled crossing her arms. "That Pokemon didn't do anything to you" she watched as Smokey evolved but still kept frowning "oh, so that's why Smokey gave off a weird smell, he was close to evolving" she said looking at the Weezing. Both teens unaware that the Magikarp had started glowing white and evolved into a Gyarados. "I'm going to see if the poor thing is al-" she spoke turning around only to freeze seeing the newly evolved Gyarados glaring angrily at both of them. "O-oh no"

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine

Nika smiled as the distraction worked, at least partially. The Leech Life was executed succesfully and Eve seemed to regain some of her vigour. If only the girlfriend hadn't decided to interject herself perhaps they would have had time for a follow-up attack but there was no sense thinking about what could have been. They would have to attack strong to be in with a chance.

When Maxwell commanded a Bubble Beam Nika knew that the battle was all but done. Eve could probably take one hit from it and stay standing, but another hit from any attack after that and she wouldn't be able to carry on. With no moves of their own that would be particularly effective against the water type Tympole victory was out of their grasp.

I will not give up. I will not be downtrodden.

"Eve. Take Down, please."

It was the most polite command she had given to any of her pokemon throughout the battle, usually just stating the name of the move to be executed and nothing more. Eve hesitated for a split second before throwing herself recklessly through the bubbles, each one popping as it struck her, and towards the Tympole.

Eve would have taken a considerable amount of damage from the Bubble Beam, but carried on towards Tympole for a full body slam. Nika watched Eve with pride as she carried out a move that would knock her out from the recoil damage.​

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Academy Grounds ---> Oak Town
------------------------------

This was it. No it was even more it than before. Eve the Larvesta was knocked back by the Bubblebeam, but she wasn't knocked out. Maxwell watched as Nika, very politely, commanded her Larvesta to use Take Down. Gulp. That move was really devestating if it was used by a Pokémon such as Larvesta, who had more power than most unevolved Pokémon.

It looked like Eve didn't even care anymore about what was gonna' happen, she just wanted one last shot in on the opponent. Maxwell smiled, such determination could not be stopped easily. If the Larvesta didn't faint from exhaustment after using that move... Well, then he had lost. But Maxwell... was contempt with that, he truly was. At least Shinobi would get a good trainer.

*BAM*

Katam was smacked right in the face by Eve's Take Down. The poor little Pokémon soared, not so gracefully, through the air. The Tympole's horror ended, or got worse, when he crashed right into Maxwell's face at full speed. Going out with grace? Not accomplished. The brown-haired teen fell over and landed on his back, followed by the cry of a Slakoth.

He slowly sat up, rubbing his back and looked at Katam. The Water-type was lying in his lap. He looked at Maxwell with a smile and vibrated his cheeks. After a few seconds had passed, he was out stone-cold. Welp. That was that he guessed.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine

Eve slammed into Katam with considerable force, sending the small Tympole flying through the air to land with a slap in Maxwell's face, causing the boy to land sprawled on his back. After colliding with Katam, Eve had collapsed to the ground, unconscious. Nika watched as Katam passed out as well before calling Eve back to her pokeball.

"All of our pokemon are unable to battle." She said, pausing as she considered her next words. They weren't easy. "But I believe in a sanctioned battle the judges would award you the victory on points. I concede."​

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Genevieve Molyneux

Genevieve watched as the Nika's Larvesta used takedown on Katam and the Tympole hit Maxwell in the face knocking him to the ground but Max still won. Setting her folder on the ground she rushed over to her boyfriend getting on her knees next to him. "are you okay?" she whispered worried that he had gotten injured when he was knocked to the ground. She kissed his cheek again "Congrats on the win, you did a great job" she added as Kitty came over to the two and purred rubbing against Maxwell's arm. Smiling softly Genevieve took a revive and a potion out of her pocket and healed Katam. "You did a great job too Katam" she smiled.

Last edited:

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Academy Grounds ---> Oak Town
------------------------------

Win? Wait... Did Maxwell win the battle? Both of their Pokémon had been knocked out, but just seconds in between each other. To Maxwell that seemed like more of a draw than anything... He did, however, have a really good battle. Besides, he also got to see some more Unovian Bug-types in action!

"Yeah, I'm fine." Maxwell said to Genevieve with a smile, "No damage done apart from-"

"SLAKOTH, SLA!"[YOU NEARLY CRUSHED ME!] Slackey shouted from within Maxwell's hoodie. Hoo boy was the sloth gonna' be mad about this for some time...

"I'm sorry Slackey, but you kinda crept in the-"

[DON'T IMPLY THAT THIS IS MY FAULT!!!] came the answer. Maxwell shrugged and started to gently pet the Meowth that was brushing up against him. He smiled at it for a while and then got up on his feet again.

"Ty-Tym..."[Th-Thank you...] Katam said to Genevieve as she sprayed him with the Potion. As a sign that he liked her, the Tympole vibrated his cheeks somewhat. Although he had been healed by the Potion it didn't stop him from just limply sliding down from Maxwell's lap.
[Uuuurrr... I feel sick...] he said quietly.

Maxwell returned Katam to his Pokéball and put it into his pocket. Next up, he walked towards Nika, reaching his hand out for a handshake as he stopped before her.

"You know Nika? I'm glad that I got to battle you today. Not only did I have a really fun time, but I also got to see some Bug-types that I've only been able to read about in books before. It was both a good and close battle, and I thank you for it." he said. Now since he apoarently won, there was only one thing left to do.
"Okay Shinobi, are you ready for-" Maxwell didn't reach all the way to the sentence's finish because he saw that the place Shinobi sat in... was empty. Oh come on! How many times was that Weedle gonna' ditch him today?! Sigh...

Anyway, after Maxwell had thanked Nika for the battle, he returned to Genevieve.
"So," he began, "What interesting things have you been doing during the battle?"

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent
Beach

"The stupid fish had it coming to'm!"

Jimmy frowned as well. He could see that Rosalyn was mad at him for some reason, the reason being that he was violent to that Magikarp. She seemed to think what he did was completely uncalled for, and she was right. There was no need for the poor fish to suffer like that. But Jimmy was not going to admit that what he did was not the right thing to do. To him, the fish attacked him first and he had all the right to hurl him. What he didn't know was that the stupid-looking fish started to evolve right after Smokey did.

He watched as Rosalyn said that she was going to check on the poor Magikarp, when then she froze.

"What's the matter? Ain't ya gonna help the 'poor thing'?" Jimmy growled, when he noticed a huge shadow over him. He turned to face it, and there was a huge Gyarados, glaring angrily at him and Rosalyn.

The Atrocious Pokémon looked fierce, and it scared Jimmy a little bit. But he wasn't gonna show any feelings that showed weakness. He just glared back at the huge Pokémon, who looked like it could attack any second.

"What are ya staring at?" he barked.

"J-Jimmy...D-Don't..." Smokey said in a shaky voice, but Jimmy couldn't understand.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Now in covered entirely in a blazing fire Raizer let out a monsterous roar before leaping into the air and spinning rapidly. Even Orion stepped back in awe at the tactic. It was either genious or cheap, but it was something.

"QUI!" (FEAR IT) Raizer bellowed.

Then like a metoer falling from the sky Raizer smashed down a sphere of fire that whistled and hissed as embers flew off. With a mighty crash Raizer collided with Chuck. The grimer was out of his league.

Raizer flew back from the reboud and landed on his feet skidding back to right infront of Isaac.

"And that's how it's done. Perfect to a tee Raizer." Isaac said, "Hope I haven't spoiled this battle. I tend to be big with my openings, and well Raizer tends to close very well."

"Well I'll tell you this... You've got some nerve. Pulling tricks like that. I mean it was impressive, but could be considered a bit much." Orion said, but not insultingly or in an anger.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Genevieve Molyneux

Genevieve smiled watching as Maxwell thanked Nika for the battle and then came back over to her and asked what she had been doing while he battled. Grabbing his hand again she walked back over to where she had left her stuff in the shade. "I was reading at first" she said showing Maxwell the book she had been reading. "It's about Pokemon Dreams, Professor Juniper gave it to me" she smiled more and picked up her folder only to have all of her papers fall to the ground. "dangit" she muttered going to her knees trying to collect all the papers before the slight breeze could blow them away.

Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn was frozen in fear staring at the Gyarados when she heard Jimmy's comment. "J-Jimmy don't" she begged but was to late. The Gyarados seemed to be even angrier at the comment and to make things worse it thought Rosalyn was the one to make it. Instead of glaring at Jimmy the Pokemon glared at Rosalyn making the girls eyes widen to afraid to move as the Gyarados roared using flamethrower sending fire at the terrified girl.

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent
Beach

Jimmy glared angrily at the Gyarados, who looked like it was getting madder and madder. The atrocious Pokémon turned his attention to the girl next to Jimmy and blasted fire out of its mouth towards her. The girl seemed to be too scared to move, and Jimmy, without thinking about it, jumped and pushed Rosalyn out of the way, getting some slight burns on his right arm and what remained on the right side of his jacket and jeans. He was lucky his face was untouched.

"Smokey, strike'm with Psybeam!" the boy shouted before gravity put him over Rosalyn.

Alice Crenshaw

Academy Grounds

Alice's eyes widened more when she saw the foe's Quilava crashing over Chuck all covered with flames like a meteor. The Grimer struggled to stay standing after that attack, but he didn't look like he would last longer.

"O-oh, m-my...Oh sweet Arceus..." Jello said before feeling that his trainer was hugging him tighter.

"I-I'm still standing, eh?" Grimer said, coughing up some slime, "Y-Ya think ya can take me down with th-that?"

The poor Grimer was dragging himself across the battlefield, trying to stay standing and win for Alice. But Alice just couldn't stand seeing her Pokémon like that. And she didn't want to send out Jello after that. She just didn't want her best friend to be hurt like that. Holding the purple Solosis with one arm, he grabbed Chuck's Pokéball with her right arm, and sent the Grimer back inside of it so that he could get some rest.

"I-I can't take it anymore. I can't stand seeing my friends hurt like that." Alice said, dropping on her knees after putting the Pokéball back on her belt, "Y-You win."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn's eyes widened and then closed in fear as the flames got close and she was expecting to be hit and couldn't stop her scream of fear. But the attack never hit, she felt the heat from it but Jimmy pushed her out of the way getting burnt and landing over her telling Smokey to attack the Gyarados. "J-Jimmy, a-are you okay?" she asked worried wincing as the Gyarados roared when Smokey's Psybeam hit it. Looking at Jimmy again her face flushed with embarrassment, "C-Can you get off me? a-also, thanks" she said as the Gyarados moved towards Smokey to use the move Thrash on the Weezing.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent
Beach

Although he was not very hurt by the Flamethrower, Jimmy felt pain in his right arm. That was why, when Rosalyn asked him if he could get off her, he got upset. So upset he didn't hear the thank you He did get away from her, but ended up on his knees next to her because the pain was spreading to his right leg.

"Humph. Consider it a miracle!" he yelled, before turning to see Smokey get hit by Thrash. "Smokey, hit back with Sludge!"

As the boy barked commands at his Weezing, his right arm and leg were starting to bleed a little, and the pain forced the rebellious-looking boy to close his eyes.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Looking at Jimmy she could tell he was upset as he got off her and ended up on his knees next to her. Sitting up she brushed sand out of her hair and grabbed her bag from next to her. "I didn't mean to upset you" she said quietly. "I hope you can forgive me" she looked at him before looking back at the Gyarados as it hit Smokey with Thrash.

Jimmy told Smokey to use Sludge on the Gyarados and the dark brown sludge hit the water/flying type poisoning it. The Gyarados roared in pain as the poison did it's damage and sent a flamethrower at Smokey.

Rosalyn meanwhile noticed Jimmy was bleeding and took out a roll of gauze from her bag and moved closer to Jimmy. "Your bleeding" she said simply showing him the gauze. "may I?"

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent
Beach

Jimmy opened his eyes when Rosalyn told him he was bleeding. He could see that she was holding a gauge. Personally, he found this situation humiliating, but nodded when she offered her help.

He watched as Smokey tried to dodge the Gyarados' Flamethrower in vain, as the flames hit one of his heads. Smokey, under Jimmy's command, then used another Psybeam on the pseudo-dragon.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Abandoned Power Plant

Magnemites flew around the area. Pachirisus running away. Pichus were waiting for something to move, so they can escape from capture. Danielle was travelling alone. With both Pokemon, Mienfoo and her newly-captured Pachirisu nicknamed Ozzy, hurt and injured after a gruesome battle between each other, Danielle was hoping she would escape the Plant and immediately reach the Pokemon Center. But she does not want to leave the plant alone, though. She had left Lucia and Jack behind.

Now her biggest concern is the exit. Where did she enter? She should have followed her two friends in search of the Electrike. She hasn't found one just yet. She figured that Pokemon would be too rare to find.

"Hello?" Danielle yelled out. "Anyone around? Lucia? Jack?"

She suddenly felt a jiggle in her pocket. One of her Pokeballs were shaking, and immediately a white ray came out and hits the ground next to Danielle. Out of the ball came out Ozzy the Pachirisu.

"Pachi Pachi Pachiii!" Ozzy cried after the white ray disappeared.

"Ozzy, why are you doing out of the ball?" Danielle was worried about Ozzy already. It may have came out of the ball and maybe ready to escape from Danielle. But it didn't run away, as anticipated.

Ozzy sniffed the ground, and started to follow the smell. It stopped for a minute, and told Danielle to follow him. "Pachi Pachi!"

"Are you leading me the way?" Danielle asked. She then started to follow him. "Just...don't lead me a way where we'd get even more lost."

"Pachi Pachiii." Ozzy continued to follow the smell. Who knew what Ozzy was following. Maybe an interesting object in the plant? Maybe it knew about Danielle's friends and her worry? Or maybe, it smelled an opponent? Ozzy did feel that there's someone else in the plant. Not just Lucia and Jack...but a different trainer.​

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny - Power Plant

"Another Fury Cutter!" Kilik commanded Pierce who again flew towards Yuki again & slashes diagonally downwards at her.

Fury Cutter increases on its own, so Foul Play will too. but Kilik knows Foul play will push him back right? Then why does he keep using Fury Cutter? He does know it will boost Foul Play too, right? Ruby thought.

'I admit, you're a though one.' Ruby spoke.

'Yuki, Foul Play, again.' Ruby said calmly with her soft voice. She was looking at Kilik with a questionating face, why would he use Fury Cutter again? Did he had a plan? Then Ruby needs to think of an plan too!

Roxas Jaden Asakura - Power Plant

Roxas saw what happened and listen carefully to the girl's last words. 'Y-you w-win.' She said while she cutely cried. Roxas walked up to the girl while facing the boy for a few moments, then showing his disgrace by looking away with an "Hmph."

'C'mon, don't cry, ladies shouldn't cry.' Roxas spoke to comfort her. 'Let's bring your Pokemon to PokeCentre, okay?' Roxas wanted to help her, but first Faced the boy again. 'I may shouldn't interfere in battles, but even i thought that this was harsh, maybe you should make sure your pokemon can control their "temper".' Rocas said to him with an emotionless face.

'Hey... that way your clothes get dirty, here.' Roxas gently took her hand and pulled her back on her feet. 'Let me help you.' He said with an gentle voice.

Obilivio was just staring at him as he saw how gentle Roxas suddenly had become. Roxas usually acted like this around women, not because he thought that women were weak and fragile, no, it was because he respected them.

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Academy Grounds
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie watched Haxorus with great interest as the large pokemon came at Drake's flygon, only losing her focus when Drake called her a kid. She didn't appreciate that, and her gaze flickered in his general direction briefly, only for her expression to show alarm when he ordered Killita to use ice beam. She silently cursed her luck. She was not a fan of the ice type, needless to say. This was despite the fact she owned an ice type herself and came from a town whose gym leader specialized in them. The fact of the matter was they tended to do a number on her team and winning was her ultimate priority.

Haxorus collided with Killita, cutting into her with her powerful blades. She was then blasted off by an ice beam though, and Valorie could only watch in visible anger as Haxorus crashed into the ground hard enough for the shockwave to be felt in the form of the ground shaking a bit under her feet. The armored raptor dragon let out something of a weak groan, unable to get up.

"..."

Without comment, Valorie returned Haxorus. She took out another pokeball. Change of plans, she was using Charizard. She knew that Flygon would've fallen quickly to ice type attacks, and that Charizard had a distinct advantage. Charizard was close enough to a dragon anyway! Or, at least, she told herself that anyway. Valorie tossed the ball and Charizard emerged, stretching her wings and letting out a yawn that honestly sounded identical to a brief roar. Her eyes focused when she realized there was an injured flygon in the immediate area and a trainer that was most likely watching her. It must've been a battle! Charizard tensed, suddenly ready for combat.

"Let's see how you like the /heat/! Charizard, flamethrower!"

Charizard happily obliged, drawing in a breath before spewing a jet of fire from the depths of her throat. Valorie of course knew that a dragon pokemon would resist this, but it was safer than other alternatives for the moment being.

Olivia Wolf - Plains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Olivia just sort of gave Kenshin a funny look for a brief moment because quite frankly she didn't understand what his issue was. She was a kid, and didn't /think/ about that sort of thing. Not everyone could be N, and for that matter not everyone could be from Unova to have heard Team Plasma's thought-provoking speeches. To her, it looked like Kenshin honestly couldn't tell what she was pointing at... even though the buneary was quite close. After a moment she decidedly didn't comment on this. That would've been a bit mean.

"Mmhm."

She turned to the buneary and pulled out a pokeball, tossing it outwards. Rosie, Olivia's Skitty, appeared from the light the ball emitted. Olivia was aware of the fact Kenshin had spoken rather clearly, but really she had no way of telling why that was. If anything she was happy to accept this change without making it awkward by bringing attention to it.

"Alright Rosie, use attract!"

Rosie did as told, but unfortunately it only seemed to annoy the wild buneary. ...Oops. Well that answered one question. It was probably female. What happened next was what was really surprising though. The wild buneary abruptly came at Rosie, hand glowing with an awesome power a powerful energy. The buneary proceeded to take Rosie by surprise, ducking down and striking the cat pokemon underneath with an uppercut that literally sent a very upset cat flying through the air. This seemed to shock Olivia, despite the fact that Kenshin had just warned her about Buneary's very diverse moves.

Rosie came crashing to the ground, and couldn't get up. It was a one-hit-KO!

Olivia became a bit frustrated at this. Well that hadn't gone according to plan. This pokemon was apparently not as cuddly as it looked. Taking out a second pokeball, she tossed it to reveal Myra the rambo piplup.

"Myra, use Brick Break!--and scald!"

Myra ran at the buneary, whom in turn charged at her. The buneary pulled her hand back and... nothing additional happened. It seemed to hesitate and trip up a bit before striking Myra in the shoulder. The attack did little more than irritate Myra, who promptly struck the buneary across the face with a brick break attack in turn. The buneary was sent flying backwards, sliding across the ground. It bounced back to it's feet but seemed a bit dizzy from the strike, which had obviously hit it very hard. Olivia could see this wasn't going to last much longer at this rate, and pulled out a pokeball in preparation. The buneary didn't seem to notice, still dealing with the shock of being hit so hard when a blast of boiling hot water impacted it. The buneary was once again blasted off it's feet, this time seeming to have substantial difficulty getting back up.

Olivia activated and tossed the pokeball she was holding, which promptly absorbed the wild buneary within it. It then proceeded to wriggle back and fourth for several moments, the pokemon inside seemingly not content to be caught. However, ultimately the ball came to a rest. Myra proceeded to bring it back to Olivia. Olivia smiled, proud of her accomplishment. She then turned to Kenshin, pokeball in hand.

"Did you see that..?"

393.png
Myra ♀ Lv. 24 (Attract, Captivate, Scald, Brick Break, Signal Beam, Ice beam)
281r.png
Lea ♀ Lv. 29 (Stored Power, Calm Mind, Attract, Double Team, Psych Up, Telekinesis)
300q.png
Rosie ♀ Lv. 22 (Attract, Charm, Captivate, Wish, Payback, Last Resort)
XxoCI.png
Vivian ♀ Lv. 20 (Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Bounce, Iron Tail, Facade, Sky Uppercut, Focus Blast, Circle Throw, Mirror Coat, Magic Coat, Uproar)
---
---

Arcadia - Undisclosed Location
A girl wearing a vest with a flared collar over a sports bra and a short skirt over knee length shorts approached Zora. (Click for Picture) She appeared to be a red-head with slightly messy hair hidden under a backwards-facing cap. She moved up directly beside Zora before speaking, coming to a stop almost without speaking for a moment as if she hadn't intended to speak to Zora at all. When she spoke her tone was that of casual admiration, as if the other female had done something to impress her. Yet, her body language expressed no such thing. One hand rested on her hip, the other hanging freely, and a bored expression on her face it might've appeared that she couldn't have been less interested at first.

"...Nice Battle."

A brief pause.

"Name's Arcadia. I just arrived here."

Arcadia looked down at the boy. There wasn't a trace of shyness on her expression despite what she had just exclaimed. In fact she seemed rather sure of hreself. ...But really, what was one expecting from a girl at her age wearing a /sports bra/? Not a whole lot of people had the guts to dress like that despite public prejudice. Not even Valorie Ryder

Last edited:

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Isaac just looked down. His face once again blank. Wasn't the point to show your strength? He and Raizer kept on doing just that, and yet everytime it'd backfire.

"...Win is not the term I'd use." Isaac sighed.

Orion was just as speachless. In one super strong move that Quilava instilled enough fear to send the other trainer running.

"I hope you know what you're doing with a power like that. I'd hate to see this happen all the time." Orion said.

"Then i suggest you don't watch anymore of my battles." Isaac replied.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Power Plant
502.png
570.png
207.png
403.png

"I admit, you're a tough one." Ruby admitted. About time Kilik finally got some rep around these parts. He noticed Ruby looked confused. Maybe the fact that he's using Fury Cutter again is a little stupid. Maybe so, it's still a weakness on Yuki. "Yuki, Foul Play, again." With that command, both Pokemon hit each other at the same time. Pierce was knocked back by the attack & stood up, but then fell to the ground. He had fainted, of course.

"Well I only did get Pierce in class today." Kilik returned Pierce back to his Great Ball & brought out his next Pokeball.

"Go Yaibe!" Kilik threw his next Pokemon out, summoning Yaibe to the battlefield. Kilik was just getting started. He was already forming another plan as they battled. Ruby won't know what hit her.

Back