• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Alright, so you guys all look to be having a great time and I've never done one of these "academy" RPs before. I hope everything is okay in my SU. If anything needs to be fixed, just yell at me. :P

Name: Evan Lee Gildred

Nickname: Eva - goes exclusively by this name.

Species: Yasha

Appearance: Normally I'll write a description, but this might be easier for this character.
Spoiler:

Personality: A kind and gentle boy, Eva is both thought of as peace loving and a bit of mediator between others. Growing up, he always hated fighting, whether it involved him or not. If he saw others fighting, he would always sum up the courage and try his best to get them to stop. This might seem slightly out of character for one who is typically shy and reserved, but it wouldn't be if one knew the boy for long. Although his eyes may be more focused on the ground than at others, there is a strength of character and willpower that radiates in them.

Sometimes almost painfully introverted, Eva would rather spend time with his head in a book or studying. A bit of a nerd, he outs himself as such in his normal everyday speech. Although this may not be so abnormal for most, the way he handles himself is. Lacking almost any masculine tendencies, Eva would be almost impossible to distinguish from his female contemporaries. Much to the chagrin of his father growing up, Eva always talked about, took part in, enjoyed and sounded like a girl. That is majorly the reason why he even goes by "Eva" and not Evan. His shy personality was crafted by his childhood and ridicule received therein. Other boys treated him mercilessly and it didn't stop until he finally just decided to masquerade full time as a woman.

A bit of a perfectionist, Eva loves to keep things in order. His room, clothes, appearance, whatever, it will always be in meticulous care and order. This has a tendency to drive other less tidy people up a wall.

History: Born in the human dimension, Eva's history is less than ideal. Although born to a very loving and understanding mother, Eva's father was almost a polar opposite. A proud Yasha, his father always insisted on Eva's continued practice and perfection of the art that he had inherited. His mother, a human, did not pressure him so much in any capacity and simply encouraged Eva to be the best person he could be.

Arduous days passed where his father would force him to conjure up one creature after the next. Each summon not being good enough and only resulting in further torment from his dad. The practice never stopped, however. Each day after school, an experience that brought great pain in its own right, he was forced into the training. His mother would implore that the practices stop and let the young boy be, but it would not be had. Although he got very talented at his power, he hated it. He hated everything that it stood for and how it connected him with his father. It continued this way for many years and probably would not have stopped if not for his arrival at the Youkai academy.

In his human school, as he appeared, things did not go well for him. Constant beatings and ridicule were cast his way as he went about his business. Even if he never solicited it, it came anyway. He just never developed the way other boys did. His body stayed small and petite, his hair grew long to cover up the third eye, a facet of his appearance that he loathed with every fiber of his being.

Imploring his family to let him attend the Youkai academy, he was granted permission. His father was thrilled, he saw it as an opportunity to train his abilities and progress even more, but that was not the reason that Eva had wanted to attend. He strictly wanted to escape his father, and have a chance at a fresh start with a new school and new faces. Without his father's knowledge, he disguises himself fully as a girl and lives in that manner on campus. Should he ever go home, he reverts his appearance back to his father's acceptable standard, but quickly goes back when at the school. One of his greatest fears is a surprise visit by his parents, for his father to catch him like this, no matter how happy it makes him, would be catastrophic.

Weakness: Is physically weak, and a bit of a pushover if things ever came to blows. Is deathly allergic to red kidney beans.

Other: Eva does not let others know that he is really a boy. So when interacting with him, please refer to him as a "she."

Code: Grape Strawberry​

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Alright, so you guys all look to be having a great time and I've never done one of these "academy" RPs before. I hope everything is okay in my SU. If anything needs to be fixed, just yell at me. :P

Name: Evan Lee Gildred

Nickname: Eva - goes exclusively by this name.

Species: Yasha

Appearance: Normally I'll write a description, but this might be easier for this character.
Spoiler:

Personality: A kind and gentle boy, Eva is both thought of as peace loving and a bit of mediator between others. Growing up, he always hated fighting, whether it involved him or not. If he saw others fighting, he would always sum up the courage and try his best to get them to stop. This might seem slightly out of character for one who is typically shy and reserved, but it wouldn't be if one knew the boy for long. Although his eyes may be more focused on the ground than at others, there is a strength of character and willpower that radiates in them.

Sometimes almost painfully introverted, Eva would rather spend time with his head in a book or studying. A bit of a nerd, he outs himself as such in his normal everyday speech. Although this may not be so abnormal for most, the way he handles himself is. Lacking almost any masculine tendencies, Eva would be almost impossible to distinguish from his female contemporaries. Much to the chagrin of his father growing up, Eva always talked about, took part in, enjoyed and sounded like a girl. That is majorly the reason why he even goes by "Eva" and not Evan. His shy personality was crafted by his childhood and ridicule received therein. Other boys treated him mercilessly and it didn't stop until he finally just decided to masquerade full time as a woman.

A bit of a perfectionist, Eva loves to keep things in order. His room, clothes, appearance, whatever, it will always be in meticulous care and order. This has a tendency to drive other less tidy people up a wall.

History: Born in the human dimension, Eva's history is less than ideal. Although born to a very loving and understanding mother, Eva's father was almost a polar opposite. A proud Yasha, his father always insisted on Eva's continued practice and perfection of the art that he had inherited. His mother, a human, did not pressure him so much in any capacity and simply encouraged Eva to be the best person he could be.

Arduous days passed where his father would force him to conjure up one creature after the next. Each summon not being good enough and only resulting in further torment from his dad. The practice never stopped, however. Each day after school, an experience that brought great pain in its own right, he was forced into the training. His mother would implore that the practices stop and let the young boy be, but it would not be had. Although he got very talented at his power, he hated it. He hated everything that it stood for and how it connected him with his father. It continued this way for many years and probably would not have stopped if not for his arrival at the Youkai academy.

In his human school, as he appeared, things did not go well for him. Constant beatings and ridicule were cast his way as he went about his business. Even if he never solicited it, it came anyway. He just never developed the way other boys did. His body stayed small and petite, his hair grew long to cover up the third eye, a facet of his appearance that he loathed with every fiber of his being.

Imploring his family to let him attend the Youkai academy, he was granted permission. His father was thrilled, he saw it as an opportunity to train his abilities and progress even more, but that was not the reason that Eva had wanted to attend. He strictly wanted to escape his father, and have a chance at a fresh start with a new school and new faces. Without his father's knowledge, he disguises himself fully as a girl and lives in that manner on campus. Should he ever go home, he reverts his appearance back to his father's acceptable standard, but quickly goes back when at the school. One of his greatest fears is a surprise visit by his parents, for his father to catch him like this, no matter how happy it makes him, would be catastrophic.

Weakness: Is physically weak, and a bit of a pushover if things ever came to blows. Is deathly allergic to red kidney beans.

Other: Eva does not let others know that he is really a boy. So when interacting with him, please refer to him as a "she."

Code: Grape Strawberry​

A crossdresser! C: awesome!! I really like your SU AND your character! You even used the gender restrictionated Youkai!

You are accepted

Even though this is a Academy RP, it also has a plot, which will start in 5/7days c:

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
@PinkSapphire: Sorry for the waiting you're having to do. :x I'll try to get the scene with Gavin resolved swiftly.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Detention on a free day? Solo called the teacher a girl. Ha.

I feel like the time might be going just a little too fast; maybe it could slow a bit? Or is it just for the free day?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Two weeks per day seems pretty reasonable to me, especially given the amount of players we have.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Two weeks per day seems pretty reasonable to me, especially given the amount of players we have.

I think you got a lot more interaction out of it than I did, though. Solo got into a fight, then went and showered, and that's pretty much it so far.

Sapphire Rose

Years
It's a free day so also because of that, but if i say each day is (example) month, 2 months, it'll take too long

RPers will get bored easely and don't know what to post, so that's why.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Name: Cheryll Renee Moreau
Nickname: Cher
Species: Lamia

Appearence: Human Form (Outside of Uniform)
Spoiler:

Youkai Form: In her Youkai form Cheryll keeps whatever shirt she is wearing at the time and her legs and skirt form a deep black snake tail with a large pale green flower at the end of it. She keeps her glasses in this form and her hair, eyes, and skin colors stay the same as well.

Personality: Cheryll is a very quiet girl who doesn't really say much to anyone at all. Though She is extremely smart and clever and by some is noted as a huge nerd. Mainly by her three older sisters. Because of this Cheryll doesn't have any confidence in her youkai abilities so those aren't very strong right now. Another thing about Cheryll is that she has never had a friend so she is extremely unsure and insecure about interacting with other kids, especially since she is new to the school.

History: Before entering the Youkai academy Cheryll was very sheltered by her parents. She and her three sisters Roseanne, Fran, and Celia were kept at home and taught by there mother anything they needed to know. Cheryll was never allowed to venture into the human world but unlike her sisters she didn't care. She was happy with her life and happy not to have to be around others outside her family. Though when she turned 14 her parents made the decision to send Cheryll to the Youkai Academy even though she didn't want to go at all.

Weakness: Her terrible eyesight.
Other: Cheryll is a genius when it comes to academics but when it comes to social interactions she has no idea what to do.
Code: Cherry Strawberry

Here's my sign up sorry it took so long

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Here's my sign up sorry it took so long

i-it's pretty short... but since i know your situation i'll accept it for now. Welcome back to Youkai Academy?

Thank you! you just reminded me i have to edit the first post~!

I'm sorry it's short but my broken laptop is now officially dead. Posting from my IPod is the best I can do Til I get my new computer next month

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
A crossdresser! C: awesome!! I really like your SU AND your character! You even used the gender restrictionated Youkai!

You are accepted

Even though this is a Academy RP, it also has a plot, which will start in 5/7days c:

Glad you like it! Thanks for the acceptance. Now I need to work on a post. Hmm...what to do, what to do...

Sapphire Rose

Years
Glad you like it! Thanks for the acceptance. Now I need to work on a post. Hmm...what to do, what to do...

You could choose for interaction ^^ since this is the first day of school and a free day for class 3C. You could also choose to go the swimming pool where two RPers currently are.

But there is a graveyard, mall and a forest too ^^

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
You could choose for interaction ^^ since this is the first day of school and a free day for class 3C. You could also choose to go the swimming pool where two RPers currently are.

But there is a graveyard, mall and a forest too ^^

I just decided to go ahead and get the dorm intro out of the way. It was on the list of encouraged things to do on the first page anyway. Anyone is free to run into Eva however. His door is open. :)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll is just walking around talking to herself :) so anyone feel free to try to talk to her

Khawill

<3
Years
Well Frio is back to sleeping outside, Elise is going back to her (solo) dorm.

If you want to run into Frio you should probably start by tripping over him. (because it's funny)

Sapphire Rose

Years
Edit: Accepted characters list, Youkai list: species: Youko: +1, Lamia +1, Yasha +1

Youko is full
Yasha is full

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Well Frio is back to sleeping outside, Elise is going back to her (solo) dorm.

If you want to run into Frio you should probably start by tripping over him. (because it's funny)

I'll have her do that after I take a nap :3 It'll be even funnier because Cheryll is so shy

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Did nobody notice the Merlin thing about Elene's name? I would have thought Gavin of all people would. x3

Back