• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Combined Pokemon Solo Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
Years
Name: Haru.
Badges: 7.
Pokèdex: 5.

Only one badge to go!
Now training in eastern Sea Routes, from 124 to 134, then I'll catch Kyogre (Team Aqua defeated).

EDIT

Badges: 8.

Got the last badge, and defeated Kyogre.
Now going to Victory Road.

330.png

Lv. 61
Crunch
Dragonbreath
Earthquake
Steel Wing

252.png

Lv. 13
Strength
Flash
Rock Smash
Cut

151.png

Lv. 8
Waterfall
Surf
Dive
Fly​

Last edited:

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
I don't know much about Black/White's storyline, so you'll have to tell me if this is okay. Can I just say "Black and White challenges end after you defeat the champion"?

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
Of course, that becomes pretty dang hard. The Elite Four is between levels 48 and 50 the first time; they jump all the way up to 71-73 when you face them the second time. My Doryuuzu was level 76 and I had a hard time doing anything. I had to use all my Rare Candies to get him to level 84, and even then it was impossibly hard to win. I think that Black and White will become the death of any Ultimate Solo Challenge if that is the case.

stargate1995

Mr. Flying Pickle Monster
Years
Of course, that becomes pretty dang hard. The Elite Four is between levels 48 and 50 the first time; they jump all the way up to 71-73 when you face them the second time. My Doryuuzu was level 76 and I had a hard time doing anything. I had to use all my Rare Candies to get him to level 84, and even then it was impossibly hard to win. I think that Black and White will become the death of any Ultimate Solo Challenge if that is the case.

Ahh yes but you didn't go explore those other 3 towns, theres enough training to get you up to the right level to fight them, anyway Metagross pretty much covers all of there teams easily(not to sure about the champion but isn't he fighting based?) anyway I'll probably have more problems doing Kabutops then doing Metagross.

EDIT: Ok so looked it up the champion is mixed(although he has 3 bug types) and doesn't have any fighting types >.<.

Last edited:

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
Years

Yay, Sapphire's challenge leg completed! Moving on Pearl now!

330.png

Lv. 73
Crunch
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Steel Wing

252.png

Lv. 13
Strength
Flash
Rock Smash
Cut

151.png

Lv. 8
Waterfall
Surf
Dive
Fly​

stargate1995

Mr. Flying Pickle Monster
Years
Wooh finished, just defeated the Champion of black with Metagross here are all the logs(if you don't want to be spoiled then don't view them)
Log 1:
Spoiler:

Log 2
Spoiler:

Log 3
Spoiler:

Log 4
Spoiler:

I must say the game was fairly easy up until the elite four rematch which was insane, however it would have been so much easier had I not forgotten to restock on revives before rematching them. I ended up having to vs them all with only 2 revives and 2 max revives making it very hard. BTW the champions Ulgamoth is a total beast XD was the hardest thing to take down.

Well anyway I'm glad I did this and that I can now feel that Metagross's solo days can be put to rest(at least until they come up with a new game :P), but this doesn't mean I'm gonna stop using Metagross on my teams. I mean before this challenge I had a 2 lvl 100 Metagross's one of which shiny(chained) but now I have soon to be 5 lvl 100 Metagross(would be 7 but hoenn and kanto where emulated) honestly I just can't stop training them!

I think I wont do the Black part of my previous Kabutops run until awhile after Christmas as this is my second playthrough of Black within a week and can't be bothered playing through again right now.

theoblivinator

1337 Poisons
Years
  • Age 32
  • Iowa
  • Seen Apr 30, 2022
Large Update

Well I went to my Grandma's house over the weekend and managed to play quite a bit on the drive up. I took some notes on what happened so I could have a semi-meaningful update.

We left off chillen by Eterna Forest. Well the forest was easy and I gained quite a bit of levels there. Since Eve was a bit overleveled I went straight for the Eterna gym and smashed her. Two badges down, six to go!

Killed off the grunts, trained against the surrounding trainers. Grabbed a Pokemon egg and took off down Cycling Road. That trip was pretty easy too.

I passed through mount Cornet and reached Hearthome city. No gym battle here yet so I got my Tuxedo and took off towards Veilstone.

On the long way there I made a stop in Solaceon and explored the ruins, as well as the Lost Tower for the HM strenght? I believe that was the one.

Continuing decimating trainers on my route to Veilstone, Eve reached level 40 and evolved into Drapion. Now those stats really started to shine. I reached Veilstone, healed and challenged the gym leader. I had doubts that this fight would go easy and was concerned about the Lucario, but because Eve has awesome defense I made it through pretty quickly. Next I helped Dawn get her Pokedex back and got the HM Fly. Onwards to Pastoria City.

The route was uneventful. In Pastoria I used the move re-learned to teach Eve Ice Fang, I also realized I forgot to get the Earthquake TM, so I'll have to backtrack for that later. The gym was pretty boring too. Eve was was overleveled for it.

Then I chased off a grunt. Saved after I beat him down. Well I suppose I'll head to Hearthome next since I have that SecretPotion now.....

Current Team:
Eve the Drapion
Level 45
Adamant Natured
Item: Quick Claw
Ability: Battle Armor
Attack: 113 Defense 120: Sp. Attack: 62 Sp. Defense: 87 Speed: 108
Movset: Bite, Poison Fang, Acupressure, Ice Fang

11wildy

Me!
Years
Going for the Eevee solo in pokemon Leafgreen. Will be hacking in the Eevee.

Started game, Eevee turned out to be Brave natured. :)
Did the beginning stuff and went grinding a bit so I could beat my rival.
Beat my rival, went to viridian forest.

Stopped playing for today

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2016
Mmm, thinking about starting an Emerald run through with Growlithe - Arcanine.

Should be fun and interesting. Wish me luck!

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
Gonna do a Dewgong run on Yellow, starting tomorrow. I will have to hack in a Seel.

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
Years
Pearl Update #1

(EDITED POST)

Badges: 7.

Training on Iron Island!
Already did Surf explorations and training.

Getting to Spear Pillar!

330.png

Lv. 56
Flamethrower
Dragon Claw
Iron Tail
Earthquake

151.png

Lv. 10
Cut
Fly
Surf
Strength

151.png

Lv. 10
Defog
Rock Smash
Rock Climb​

Last edited:

Enigma

Years
Even though I'm not on the list yet, I'm just gonna go ahead and post how far I've gotten today. c:

Spoiler:

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
I think I started one of these a while ago on Pearl with a Flygon and got to the seventh badge, but since that was so long ago I want to start a new run on Platinum with Spheal --> Sealeo --> Walrein. I've already prepared the egg and will be starting tomorrow, if not tonight.
363.png
364.png
365.png

Enigma

Years
CHALLENGE COMPLETE.

Okay, next update. 8D

Spoiler:

11wildy

Me!
Years
Continued my challenge :D

Went trough Viridian forest.
MASSIVE GRINDING TO LEVEL 30!!!
Pwning Brock with Bite.
Running trough Mt moon and the route after easily.
Beat Misty without any troubles...

Eevee lvl 33
Secret power
Bite
Attract
Tail whip

So yea, just a short time played :p

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
Years
Pearl Update #1

Pokèdex: 11.

Pearl's challenge leg complete.
Defeated the Pokèmon League, went in Battle Area and stuff, and catch some legendaries.
Moving on Unova, tomorrow!

330.png

Lv. 72
Flamethrower
Dragon Claw
Iron Tail
Earthquake

151.png

Lv. 10
Cut
Fly
Surf
Strength

151.png

Lv. 10
Defog
Rock Smash
Waterfall
Rock Climb​

Rainbow-Sasuke

300 Posts be the 15th?
Years
Just finished a Gengar(Nicknamed Lily) solo on Blue.
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back