• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Morning Pokey!
Ew school. but i do have to pick someone up from school so i should get to sleep very soon.

I would love to get Fire Emblem Awakening but sob no 3DS. And I already have KH3D just waiting to finally, one day, be played.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Happy Valentines Day, who wants to ride the Ferris Wheel with me?

After I'm done molesting N in it that is

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

hah, yeah
I hate that you have to wait for the person on the Lost item to call you 50 TIMES before you can actually meet them

and some of those calls happen at pre-determined locations (only once though)
Like under the Lacunosa Bridge, behind the battle factory in nimbasa, on a certain hill on route whatever

GRAAAAAGH

shoudl be after getting gym badges/certain number of steps if you picked it up post-game like I did in my first run of black 2

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I actually stepped on all the Curtis call places accidentally while exploring. :P

What I don't like is having to check the Xtransciever every time I enter a route though. Would be nice with a notification, like "Bling! Curtis is online."
Would be so much easier if Mei just used a bloody smartphone.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. It did just a few days ago. I'm waiting for the newest episodes to be subbed now. Hopefully it won't take long.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I prefer the japanese, because Satoshi doesn't sound like a little girl in them

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

We're talking about the Japanese version. English isn't quite at the league yet.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

It's another Luffy/Naruto/Hitsugaya situation with a female voicing the adolescent boy. I have no qualms with any of the voice talent for Ash tbh, English or Eleven.

Up until Best Wishes I didn't really have a preference between sub or dub in Pokemon, for this one though Mamarou Miyano and Aoi Yuuki being on the main cast made it an easy choice between the two.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

New Eeveelution is confirmed to be a Flying type

Sylveon

Syl is from Slyph, which is air

still gonna call it Ninfia

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

yeaaah. gonna wait for an official confirmation. not just because of the namesake.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Does anyone know where I can find "Spurt!", the tenth Japanese opening to Pokemon? I used to be able to find all of the, but it looks like they've been cracking down on youtube and it's been hard to find any of them :/

...I might be able to find them on NND, though...

Oh, and @elarmascerta - Happy GOOD GOD I'M A YEAR OLDER OH HOW I'VE WASTED MY LIFE day!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I remember not being about to find Spurt! myself on youtube. I think that is one of the openings they pretty much completely took down. :|b maybe you can find an mp3 of it or something.

Silly Arma you're on a Pokemon forum. You'll have to leave until the game gets released if you want to avoid spoilers. (don't though. I would miss you).

Arma

The Hyena
Years
25. Thanks machomuu! =D

And you know I'd never leave you, Tara ;p Though I'm going to smack the Lombre who dares posting the dex or the list of gym leaders/e4 members in this thread.XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back