• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official "How much is my card worth?" Thread [READ THE FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

astheniadawn

Insured
Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2013
So... I actually just made an account to ask about this card I have. Its been bugging me for ages now, but since it's only a miscut, I don't expect much from it. Its a Dark Tyranitar, from the New Destiny set, 11/105. Its holo, and has the miscut only on the back side. The miscut, or misprint, on the back is only the whole center logo bit shifted downwards so it is touching the bottom cut of the card.(If you need pictures, just ask).

There is minor wear on the back of the card, due to gentle playing. I know the card itself, without the miscut/misprint is about $8 or $9, but does the miscut or misprint add to the value, or take away? I'm not selling, I'm just curious. I appreciate the help!

Okay, I'm really sorry to bump this, but it's been a month nearly. I really appreciate all the work you all do! Knowing life can get in the way, I'm surprised you guys are so helpful. I should expect this card to lose value? Or should I figure that this card is a fake? I mean, I can't find any other of this card with this error, but I pulled this card from a pack (I think. I can't remember half of where I got my collection from). This has given me the pleasure of pricing the rest of my cards (there's too many of them). I didn't realize there was so much money in my 3 inch binder! Its like a month's rent, right there on my shelf.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Dark Tyranitar, from the New Destiny set, 11/105. Its holo, and has the miscut only on the back side. The miscut, or misprint, on the back is only the whole center logo bit shifted downwards so it is touching the bottom cut of the card.

$15 at the maximum. Miscuts on Pokémon cards generally keep the value the same unless whoever buys the card is really into miscuts.

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2016
Open a pack today and I found a: Darkrai&Cresselia Legend(top), and its half of a card O.o Never seen those before. How much could it be?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 7, 2013
Price check on a list of cards, much appreciated.

Hello fellow poke collectors, I am looking to sell all my rare cards on eBay but have no idea how much they are worth. So I was wondering if you guys can lend me some help on determining the prices of all my rare cards.

Legendary Collections Booster Box -
Charizard
Zapdos
Machamp
Dark Dragonite
Flareon
Ninetales

Not sure what booster packs these are from:
Blaziken FB LV. X
Rayquaza C LV. X
Garchomp C LV. X
Staraptor FB LV. X
Absol G LV. X

Fire red collection:
Electorde ex
Articuno ex
Moltres ex
Blastoise ex
Venusaur ex

I really appreciate the help, thank you.

Years
Hello fellow poke collectors, I am looking to sell all my rare cards on eBay but have no idea how much they are worth. So I was wondering if you guys can lend me some help on determining the prices of all my rare cards.

Charizard
Zapdos
Machamp
Dark Dragonite
Flareon
Ninetales

Blaziken FB LV. X
Rayquaza C LV. X
Garchomp C LV. X
Staraptor FB LV. X
Absol G LV. X

Fire red collection:
Electorde ex
Articuno ex
Moltres ex
Blastoise ex
Venusaur ex

I really appreciate the help, thank you.

KindleStick, I've gone ahead and moved your post to the appropriate thread. Someone will probably get to some of these in the next day or two. (Things have gotten kinda busy for me offline of late, so I cannot guarantee that I'll be able to price them myself).

Wobbu

Years
Charizard
Zapdos
Machamp
Dark Dragonite
Flareon
Ninetales

I got most of my rares off of eBay because I got into the TCG after these were long gone

Charizard 3/110 $25.00
Dark Dragonite 5/110 $4.00
Flareon 10/110 $4.00
Machamp 15/110 $1.50
Ninetales 17/110 $3.00
Zapdos 19/110 $2.50

Fire red collection:
Electrode ex
Articuno ex
Moltres ex
Blastoise ex
Venusaur ex

ex FireRed & LeafGreen, not my favorite of the ex series, but that Charizard ex...

Blastoise ex 104/112 $30.00
Electrode ex 107/112 $7.00
Venusaur ex 112/112 $21.00
Articuno ex 114/112 $12.00
Moltres ex 115/112 $10.00

Blaziken FB LV. X
Rayquaza C LV. X
Garchomp C LV. X
Staraptor FB LV. X
Absol G LV. X

30px-SetSymbolSupreme_Victors.png

They are from Supreme Victors, one of my scarce collections. I want all of those cards :P

Absol
Pok%C3%A9mon_SP_G.png
LV. X 141/147 $7.00
Blaziken
Pok%C3%A9mon_SP_FB.png
LV. X 142/147 $14.00
Garchomp
Pok%C3%A9mon_SP_C.png
LV. X 145/147 $8.00
Rayquaza
Pok%C3%A9mon_SP_C.png
LV. X 146/147 $30.00
Staraptor
Pok%C3%A9mon_SP_FB.png
LV. X 147/147 $10.00

now it's time for a break :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 26, 2013
Hello guys!

This is my first post in this forum at all, and i will probably stay here for just a little while.

When i was young i used to play pokemon TCG and i thought it was long gone - but always kept the cards for good memories. now i kind of want to get rid of them and i found out they might actually worth some money on ebay. i wondered if you could help me price them... (honestly, if i could sell everything at once for a fair price I would be so happy.)

BIG NOTE: EVERYTHING IS IN MINT CONDITION UNLESS I SAID OTHERWISE :)

They are all from the original and neo series sets + 3 promo cards so i will split it into 2 messages, each split into holos then rares (then promos in the first one) and uncommon then common.
1st: original - some are Base 1, some Base 2, some jungle, some rocket, some trainers (like brock or sabrina etc) with the Promos.
2nd neo: genesis, discovery, revelation and destiny.

so let's get things started.
i'll split the cards into the 2 eras, and then i'll go into holos then rares (uncommon and common will get their own spoilers i guess :D)

Base:
Spoiler:

Uncommon + Common:
Spoiler:

That's it for now! i'd really like help with that! i'm gonna start working on the NEO message soon enough :)

Wobbu

Years
Is Shiny Relicanth 5H8 worth anything

$2.00 was the most reasonable price

Hello guys!

This is my first post in this forum at all, and i will probably stay here for just a little while.

When i was young i used to play pokemon TCG and i thought it was long gone - but always kept the cards for good memories. now i kind of want to get rid of them and i found out they might actually worth some money on ebay. i wondered if you could help me price them... (honestly, if i could sell everything at once for a fair price I would be so happy.)

BIG NOTE: EVERYTHING IS IN MINT CONDITION UNLESS I SAID OTHERWISE :)

They are all from the original and neo series sets + 3 promo cards so i will split it into 2 messages, each split into holos then rares (then promos in the first one) and uncommon then common.
1st: original - some are Base 1, some Base 2, some jungle, some rocket, some trainers (like brock or sabrina etc) with the Promos.
2nd neo: genesis, discovery, revelation and destiny.

so let's get things started.
i'll split the cards into the 2 eras, and then i'll go into holos then rares (uncommon and common will get their own spoilers i guess :D)

Base:
Spoiler:

Uncommon + Common:
Spoiler:

That's it for now! i'd really like help with that! i'm gonna start working on the NEO message soon enough :)

That's a lot of cards... Here are the prices for the first few:

Clefairy 5/102 $3.00
Chansey 3/102 $6.00
Pinsir 9/64 $5.00
Zapdos 30/62 $2.00
1st Edition Brock's Zubat 24/132 $2.00
1st Edition Dark Golbat 24/82 $3.00
Mewtwo 14 $4.00
Electabuzz 2 $2.00
Articuno 22 $2.00

I'd assume most of the commons and uncommons are each less than $2.00.

Don't worry, we won't bite ;)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 26, 2013
i have plenty of 1st edition uncommons + commons in my list. do you think i can get $1.00 for each and $0.50 for the others?

it'll make my Base deck sellable for about 50$ even w/out my Neo deck (which is great, since i live in Israel and selling them as singles isn't really an option but selling a deck in ebay is somewhat of an option).

Years
i have plenty of 1st edition uncommons + commons in my list. do you think i can get $1.00 for each and $0.50 for the others?

it'll make my Base deck sellable for about 50$ even w/out my Neo deck (which is great, since i live in Israel and selling them as singles isn't really an option but selling a deck in ebay is somewhat of an option).

$1 each, probably not. It's more along the lines of around $0.50 for the vast majority of both rarities in 1st Edition, unless you happen to have some of the known error cards.

Years
A lil different one here
How much is the collection for all the 9 sleeves and the certificate of the series on uncute cards? Am tempted to put em on ebay soon.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 31, 2013
Hello guys so I found this card and wanted to know if this card is rare or something, and if it's how much is worh it. i.imgur.com/1q0cb3b.jpg. please help me

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 4, 2013
so i was given this card yesterday and was told it was really rare but i just wanted to see what it was worth. its a japanese pocket monsters white charizard. i dont really understand it but it says its "No. 6" and there is a black star in the bottom right corner.

Years
so i was given this card yesterday and was told it was really rare but i just wanted to see what it was worth. its a japanese pocket monsters white charizard. i dont really understand it but it says its "No. 6" and there is a black star in the bottom right corner.

I'm inclined to say that's a fake. Never seen nor heard of a Japanese Charizard card from that era being white like that. Hold it up to a light and see if you can see light through it. It looks like it was either a whitewashed version of a scan of the card or a sun-damaged version of the card.

That would be $5 to $10.

Dataman

On my way to wreck your day
Years
I got 101 Pokemon cards from a friend at school for $15. I think some of them might actually be worth something. The newest card in the lot was from 2000.
Here's a few:
#1: Pikachu (Jungle 60), mint condition, 1st edition
#2: Light Flareon (Neo Destiny 46), mint condition, 1st edition
#3: Dark Exeggutor (Neo Destiny 33), mint condition, 1st edition, name misspelled as "Exeggcutor."
#4: Light Machoke (Neo Destiny 49), mint condition, 1st edition.
#5 Exeggutor (Jungle 35), mint condition, 1st edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back