• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B2W2 Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023

Journal Guidelines

• Share only your experiences in Black 2 and White 2.
  • No Youtube Videos.
  • Have fun and be creative.
  • You can post more than once in a row here, as long as it's been over 24 hours since your last post.
[a id]General Information[/a id]

The Black 2/White 2 Travel Journal

Whether it be arriving to a new city for the first time or experiencing one of your very own Pokémon evolve to their next stage, every trainer needs a place to share their traveling experiences. Here, in the Unova Travel Journal, we give you that opportunity to let other trainers like yourself read up on your own journal entries as you travel across the lands of the Unova region. Another shameless Copypasta of B/W. XD Original made by Forever. Sorry I'm being lazy.

Sirfetch’d

I was very shocked to find and catch my new Riolu so quickly. It is now adventuring with me as one of my main battlers in White 2. Virbank city was an amazing new experience as was Pokestar.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016

Rev

Journal:
  • Obtain Anake the Oshawott
  • Defeated Cheren
  • Caught Magby
  • Defeated Roxie

Team:

502.png

Ananke
the Dewott Lv. 21

240.png

Komodia
the Magby Lv. 19

Last edited:

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
I was very shocked to find and catch my new Riolu so quickly. It is now adventuring with me as one of my main battlers in White 2. Virbank city was an amazing new experience as was Pokestar.

I also caught my riolu and managed to catch every pokemon in the ranch! I am on my second gym leader right now and i beat Cheren without 1 loss. My team is genesect, riolu, Oshawatt, lillipup, psyduck and mareep.

Sirfetch’d

Just replaced Mareep with Ekekid. Hope it pays off!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Started my game and named my Character Xander.

My starter was Oshawott named Talos and started off. Fought my rival, met Alder and assisted the Ranch Owners. While on the Ranch caught both a Mareep, named Meridia (even though its male lol) and a Riolu after about an hour, his name is Akatosh.

After finishing up at the ranch I met with Alder and helped him teach a battle lesson to some kids, though I stomped them with the same Water type so his lesson on Type Effectiveness kinda failed. After back tracking home, I battled Cheren and easily won my Basic Badge.

Now its time to travel to Virbank and train.

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
Years
Today I challenged Cheren's gym. 6 times. And lost. 6 times. In a row. Avec le lvl 13 Riolu et le lvl 11 Oshiwatt.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Lol, everyone seems to use Riolu :D

As for me, I chose Tepig, caught Riolu (about 30 minutes of searching...), beat Cheren on the first try, did every possible event in Tachiwaki, beat Homika and Team Plasma and reached Castelia City.
Team: Riolu (17) Pignite (20)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Finished three gyms today! Would have probably beaten more if I wasn't hung up on trying to get specific natures for my team members because what is overdoing it for an in-game team.

Anyways, I named myself Yukiko and I chose Snivy as my starter. You can imagine how much of a pain the second and third gyms were ugh. Had to catch a Magnemite for the second gym and somehow managed to get through the third gym thanks to Venipede and Rollout as well as Magnemite if I remember correctly.

Currently I am on route 6, 7, Fornlorn Forest (any of those three) trying to catch my fourth member: Emolga. Here's what I have in my party thus far (no images because lazy):

Servine ( Fukube ) /w Leftovers
Nature: Impish
Ability: Overgrow
Level: 30
Slam, Leaf Tornado, Vine Whip, Growth

Scraggy (Heiji)
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Moxie
Brick Break, Faint Attack, Headbutt, Chip Away

Whirlipede (Yusaku)
Ability: Swarm (wish it was Poison Point but what can you do about it.)
Level: 29
Venoshock, Rollout, Poison Tail, Iron Defense

Magnemite (Magnet)
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Strudy
Level: 22
Thunder Wave, Magnet Bomb, Spark, Sonicboom

Koffing (Cough)
Nature: Rash
Ability: Levitate
Level: 13 (lolol ...)
Venoshock, Smog, SmokeScreen, Assurance

Last slot blank because Emolga hunting.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
At Castelia Park looking for an Eevee.

Current Team:

Level 18 Growlithe (Ammy)
Ember
Rock Smash
Flame Wheel
Helping Hand

Level 18 Flaafy (Amphy)
Charge
Rock Smash
Thunder Wave
ThunderShock

Level 17 Riolu (Autumn)
Work Up
Quick Attack
Force Palm
Counter

Level 17 Servine (Miracle Seed) (Royal)
Leaf Tornado
Vine Whip
Growth
Wrap

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
Years
Right now taking on the Subway Single Challenge and then going to battle Elesa

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2014
I'm at Virbank City in White 2 right now. Team so far:-

Servine (+Att,-Speed) Lvl 18:- Grass Tornado/Vine Whip/Growth/Return

Magnemite (+Att,-Speed) Lvl 18:- Thunder Shock/Tackle/Thunder Wave/Magnet Bomb

Growlithe (+Def,-Sp Def) Lvl 18:- Ember/Leer/Flame Wheel/Return

Training has been a breeze so far due to Audino grinding in the open grasses of Virbank :D.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
I have been unable to find a Pidove on route 20 so far. only a 5% chance in summer... well it should happen eventually. I started with Snivy btw

Years
  • Age 25
  • USA
  • Seen May 24, 2014
Just beat the two other people in Roxie's band and I;m now beefing up my Pokemon to battle Roxie herself!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Spent the night at the Pokemon Center and had "strange dreams" When I awoke I had an Aron on my team with some odd ability. Had to take little Boethiah out training so she could catch up to the others.

I beat Roxie and made my Debute in the Pokestar Studios. (more fun than I thought). After helping Roxie and my rival, I made my way to Castellia. There, my Rival and I continued our search until I met Iris and was led to the sewers.

Nasty...slimy...disgustin...Traveled through the sewers with my rival to battle against the cowardly Plasmas in hiding. Making short work I quickly left to train my team on Route 4. Soon after I beat Burgh and am currently hunting a Trapinch in Desert Resort.

PkmTrainer

Drain Punch
Years
Just defeated Roxie and man am I glad I caught a Magnemite first XD. My Current team is Pignite, Magnemite, Pidove, Psyduck, Riolu, and Sewaddle all level 17. I swear lucky egg + Audino grinding = easy leveling.

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
I'm currently grinding for my fight against Elesa since my whole team is a bit underleveled.

Current Team

Eevee Lv21
Lucario Lv26
Magnemite Lv21
Servine (Venix) Lv22
Sandile Lv19
Growlithe (Vice) Lv23

I'm planning on switching Magnemite with either my Herdier Lv21 or my Delcatty Lv18 for the battle with Elesa. I'm also trying to get Eevee to evolve either into Espeon or Umbreon soon. I'm leaning towards Umbreon since I prefer it. I did find a Thunderstone in Nimbasa City, but I already have a Jolteon on White that I plan to transfer once I'm done with the main game. Running around in the grass for Riolu and Eevee was totally worth it. I also found a level 25 Braviary on the way to Nimbasa that will become my main flying Pokemon. The game is going good so far.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
So I started my game yesterday (Sunday) and it is amazing. I started with Tepig and named him Boare (to be read as Bore-ay), and went on with my quest! I caught a Sunkern on Route 20, but then decided I didn't want it...and then I caught Azurill, again, decided no, and then proceeded to catch ten more Pokemon. All of them a no. After I defeated Roxie in Virbank City, I finally decided to go to the Castelia City park to try and catch a Pokemon, when after much searching, I found a female Skitty with Cute Charm. <3

After much needed training on both Boare and Skitty, I defeated Burgh with no trouble at all. Now, I am in Lostlorn Forest desperate searching for a female Roselia with Natural Cure that ISN'T any nature that makes the Special Attack rise slowler than everything else. It's a lot harder than one would think. ;A;

Current team:

Boare (Pignite) Lv.29
Skitty Lv.20

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Got two more team members and beat Elesa! So not much further than my last post but there's been a pretty nice change in my team. Probably going to spend hours trying to find a Water Stone now so I won't be making much progress in this game for a while. Oh well.

Servine ( Fukube ) /w Leftovers
Nature: Impish
Ability: Overgrow
Slam, Leaf Tornado, Vine Whip, Growth

Scraggy (Heiji)
Ability: Moxie
Brick Break, Faint Attack, Headbutt, Chip Away

Scolipede (Yusaku)
Ability: Swarm (wish it was Poison Point but what can you do about it.)
Baton Pass, Rollout, Poison Tail, Iron Defense

Magnemite (Magnet)
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Strudy
Level: 22
Thunder Wave, Magnet Bomb, Spark, Sonicboom

Emolga (Roxas)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Static
Level: 25
Volt Switch, Pursuit, Double Team, Shock Wave