• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen How long has Pokemon B2/W2 been in your DS?

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Since 12th October 2012. Unless I feel like continuing my Kalymnos/Enemonzo-Mesezana playthrough of Infinite Space in the meantime, it probably won't be changed until I get Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate next year.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Since I bought it. It's the only game I've even played since I got it, and my only other DS games are Pokémon games that preceded it, so I don't really have any need to play any of them.

blue

gucci
Years
Funny I'm not the only one who thinks this; mine was in for about a week since the release date and then I replaced it with R4.

dreamcatcher

Lump Appraiser
Years
Since the day I bought Black 2 it has left my DS strictly to blow dust out of the game slot. 100 hours of gameplay so far...I need a life. But only after I complete (at least) the national dex which seems like such a not-so-far-off goal at the moment. Damn you, Lapras, why are you so elusive? :'(

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I have been changeing in and out of six pokemon games BW 1 and 2 both, Conquest, and HG. And it isn't in my DS atm. So the longest time I had it in my DS at once was for about 2 weeks.

Years
Mine's been in there for about... 14 hours. I finally got around to starting it last night, so it'll probably be in my DS for the foreseeable future.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
My White 2 has been in my DS since the day it came out, but then again I haven't touched my DS in 3 months. ;D

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
Years
My White 2 is in my DS since I bought it. There is still a whole lot of post-game stuff to do so it's not going to leave any time soon :3.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I've got my copy of Pokemon Black 2 on October 7th 2012 at 9:00 in the morning. I've been playing the game for over 500 hours (or its been clocked) because I didn't shut my game off whenever I stopped playing. My Pokemon Black 2 has been in my Red Nintendo 3DS since I first started playing the game....so a good 2 months.

:t354:TG

Years
When I first got Black 2, it sat in my DS for about a month and a half since that's really all I wanted to play. :3 But lately I switched it out to play a bit of another game, though it went back into my game slot right after haha.

Back