• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Diamond Regigigas

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 22, 2018
Hello everyone,
I recently found my old ds and starten playing pokemon diamond again.
I got to the snowpoint temple yesterday and I Discovery?s that I need 3 regi?s to fight regigigas.
This is weird to me though, I vividly Remember battleling and catching regigigas when i was 8. I didnt have any of the 3 regi?s (because diamond was my first game). Is there someway that my stupid 8yo self went around all the trouble? Was the old savefile Maybe corrupt?

I wouldnt know

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
As I remember it, you needed the three golems to catch Regigigas in Diamond/Pearl, but in Platinum, it was the other way around--you could catch Regigigas in Snowpoint Temple without needing the other 3, but it catching and having it in your party it was required to make the others appear. Maybe you played Platinum as a kid instead of Diamond?

Back