• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] A Rising Shadow (OOC/SU)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 8, 2014
I haven't checked the RolePlay lounge in a while. I've mainly only been checking the RP corner part of this. When I heard that you said we could all start, I had to see what was up. I had no idea there were so many members already! XD

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
Good, good. ^^

You're all set now... quick question, though, just for my own curiosity; Are they still dating? And if so, what is her name?

Yes, they are, aaaand, her name is, ..., Megan, (took me a few minutes to think of that)

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
Years
I haven't checked the RolePlay lounge in a while. I've mainly only been checking the RP corner part of this. When I heard that you said we could all start, I had to see what was up. I had no idea there were so many members already! XD

You should always check back here from time to time. Big announcements, if needed, will be put down here.

Yes, they are, aaaand, her name is, ..., Megan, (took me a few minutes to think of that)

I've always like the name Megan. It makes me want to kidnap her! ^^

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
I've always like the name Megan. It makes me want to kidnap her! ^^

Haha, That would definitely make a plot twist.

LOL, will we be able to see Megan in this RP alot or will she just give you a goodbye

No, she will probably just say goodbye, and maybe Daniel will call her or use the trusty HM02 and go home for a while.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Public warning for those in this Roleplay. The rules state that all IC posts should be 100+ words. I have just warned several members for posting well below this mark. In the future please fill out your posts with detail and description - you can type it in Microsoft word if you're worried about being under 100 words again, use the word count function.

Back