• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In itinere ab Absolitetion

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
Years
Don't mind the Latin, it is probably wrong anyway.

Hiya, welcome to my first Journal written here!

Just to have a thing out of the way before we begin:
- Initially, this Journal was intended to be a Cap Pikachu Journal. But since Pok?mon Bank will support USUM only by the end of the month, I decided to do two Journals instead, and so this first one will be a regular run.​

All right, enjoy.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Absolitetion

Years
Pok?Journal Day 1

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Absolitetion

Years
PokéJournal Day 2

Spoiler:

In the meantime, I'm trying to figure out how to do screenshots on my 3DS.

Last edited:

Absolitetion

Years
PokéJournal Day 3

Spoiler:

I suppose I cannot put the 'text in frame'? ...Ugh, I don't know how to translate that function in Word from Dutch to English... damn. I hope I chose the right word but in case I'm wrong, PM me.

Basically, I mean that if I put the picture on the right with that function, the text continues next to the image on the left. Hope that works.

Absolitetion

Years
PokéJournal Day 4

Spoiler:

I know my writing was a bit lazy this time around, but this is because I must announce that this'll be last post of this Journal.

Due to the Pokémon Bank update appearing earlier than anticipated, I decide to go straight away to the next Cap Pikachu Journal. No worries about the current team, though.
Brionne, Zoroark, Lycanroc, Umbreon, Sylveon and Noibat are all taken into the Bank and are safe, so their adventures are not entirely forgotten.

In case you did read this, thanks for that.
Feedback is much welcomed, as I'm sure I could have done things better, but hey, it is fun to try this out.

See you on the PikaJournal ;)

Back