• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Poke Challeenge

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 6, 2018
Posted this on the gerneral forums and was told to post it here.
Just something I am challenging myself with to get better at drawing.
Basically I open a pack, and find a pokemon within it to draw. I don't know if this is considered advertising on here.

I welcome all criticism, and thx.

(Youtube Channel)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCevSshAPIBNlsb7x8_nUn_g?view_as=subscriber

(Photobucket)
Pikachu

Caterpie

Doduo

Drowzee

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I think this is actually a really neat concept and the youtube video really ties it all together! Technically it is advertising, but I honestly think this is a fun and interactive way to get inspiration and your objective isn't to plug your channel, it's to improve artistically, so I think staff would be okay with letting this one slide. If you could post the completed works here, as well as link to the video, that would be a perfect compromise. :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 6, 2018
I added the finished product on photobucket and added a link to it. I appreciate the kind words Fairy, it keeps the fire doused with fuel ^^

Back