• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Which patch of grass can I find Girafarig in safar zone.

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
I've been told area 1 tall grass but I can't find tall grass in area 1

Last edited:

Volga

The Dragon Knight
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
You need the Acro Bike and Surf to get to the tall grass.

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Dec 31, 2017
So is there a point where you can use the Acro and Mach bike at the same time. It looked like there was a spot in the Safari Zone that you needed the Mach 1st then the Acro. I might have been looking at it incorrectly though

Volga

The Dragon Knight
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
So is there a point where you can use the Acro and Mach bike at the same time. It looked like there was a spot in the Safari Zone that you needed the Mach 1st then the Acro. I might have been looking at it incorrectly though

Yes, there are some spots in the game, including the Safari Zone, which you need both bikes.

1. Talk to a Hex Maniac in the Route 111 Desert and show her the Mach Bike.
2. Talk to a Bird Keeper in Route 119 and show him the Acro Bike. (Also requires Surf and Waterfall)
3. Then talk to a Triathlete in the Battle Resort, then you can go back to Rydel to get the other bike.

Due to step 3, you cannot have both bikes at once until you beat the E4 and the Delta Episode.

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Dec 31, 2017
Yes, there are some spots in the game, including the Safari Zone, which you need both bikes.

1. Talk to a Hex Maniac in the Route 111 Desert and show her the Mach Bike.
2. Talk to a Bird Keeper in Route 119 and show him the Acro Bike. (Also requires Surf and Waterfall)
3. Then talk to a Triathlete in the Battle Resort, then you can go back to Rydel to get the other bike.

Due to step 3, you cannot have both bikes at once until you beat the E4 and the Delta Episode.

ahhhh ok, looks like I will have to wait a bit longer then.

Back