• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
Do you have a UT torchic?IF so,May it be nicknamed Hazuki?I'll trade u a cyndaquil lv 14 named Hazuki..lol

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
It is in Eterna.I'd change it myself my
Cyndaquil but i didn't get my first badge yet..I'm doing the Run thingy that Moriarty posted..XD im currently making my Shuu(Bulbasaur) lv 14.It's lv 13

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
Wait,I don't know my new FC yet and i didn't get the first badge yet.

BlackRay

The other trainer.
Years
I really want to complete my Diamond already. Can you loan me some Pokemon?
Mothim
Aipom
Goldeen
Barboach
Lumineon, Yeah tats pretty much it. I can trade em back. Its just for the dex.

PDC

Years
GCA Teddiursa,GCA Gligar,GCA Aipom.Also would you be intrested in the HG SS Extreme Speed Dratini?(Adament 31 SPED IV)

JK i'll throw in the ES Dratini for free.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I really want to complete my Diamond already. Can you loan me some Pokemon?
Mothim
Aipom
Goldeen
Barboach
Lumineon, Yeah tats pretty much it. I can trade em back. Its just for the dex.
Yeah sure, I can help you out, what's your fc please?? Use my diamond one.

GCA Teddiursa,GCA Gligar,GCA Aipom.Also would you be intrested in the HG SS Extreme Speed Dratini?(Adament 31 SPED IV)

JK i'll throw in the ES Dratini for free.

Ok, I'll trade with you after I help BlackRay and yes I'd love the exstremespeed dratini.

BlackRay

The other trainer.
Years
2965 8708 9277. Don't be surprised that the name is Pika.

EDIT: By the way, you can keep the Pokemon I give you. Unless you want a tradeback. Just give me back the Infernape im giving you.

Last edited:
Back