• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen 4th Gen Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2018
Best Stats for Weavile

Hello guys, I have a question:

I want to evolve my Sneasel to Weavile, but the question is: How can Weavile reach the highest possible stats? My Sneasel is LV 9 and I have already bought 10 of each vitamine. Is it better to wait, until it has reached LV 38 (because of the attack Beat Up), or a higher level, or is ist better to evolve Sneasel now?
I hope you can help me
Greetings

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Hello guys, I have a question:

I want to evolve my Sneasel to Weavile, but the question is: How can Weavile reach the highest possible stats? My Sneasel is LV 9 and I have already bought 10 of each vitamine. Is it better to wait, until it has reached LV 38 (because of the attack Beat Up), or a higher level, or is ist better to evolve Sneasel now?
I hope you can help me
Greetings

Only use the Proteins and Carboses because Weavile's only good stats are its Attack and Speed. Even though its Special Defense is decent, its common weaknesses to Fire, Rock, Bug and Fighting hold it back.

Also, don't bother with Beat Up. As cool as it sounds, it's too inefficient in battle (it's essentially a 60 BP move without taking STAB in account) It might be a better idea wait until Sneasel learns Ice Shard (which has good utility in KOing faster Dragons, especially those 4x weak to Ice) at level 49.

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2018
Thank You, PlatinumDude, so I will ignore the Beat Up attack and will evolve Sneasel the next time :)

Slashex

The Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2012
Aprijuice

Does anyone have any aprijuice hints or recepts?
i have Riolu and i like to get it's stats full but its too hard to me :(
is it possible to get stats full?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Does anyone have any aprijuice hints or recepts?
i have Riolu and i like to get it's stats full but its too hard to me :(
is it possible to get stats full?

You can only raise your Pokemon's athlon stats two stars at a time. It is possible to get full stats but it's really annoying, your best bet is to just use a Pokemon that has balanced stats and work on raising that. If the juice is mild it won't have as many negative effects. The milder the better. To make it more milder simply leave it blending longer. Waiting over a day increases the mildness, too. However don't add more apricorn after blending it as that will just reset the mildness back to 0. The more flavor a drink has the greater effect it will have. So getting your drink's flavor and mild factor maxed out is the key. But to make it stronger you need to blend your first set of apricorns and then add more until it's really strong. Do the flavor maxing out first as it cancels out the mildness if done the other way around. Flavor has a maximum value of 100.

Now as for which apricorns are best;

Red Apricorns - Power (+), Stamina (-)
Yellow Apricorns - Stamina (+), Skill (-)
Blue Apricorns - Skill (+), Speed (-)
Green Apricorns - Speed (+), Jump (-)
Pink Apricorns - Power (+), Jump (-)
Black Apricorns - Power, Stamina, Skill, Speed, Jump (+)
White Apricorns - Power, Stamina, Skill, Speed, Jump (-)

Hope this helps! n___n

Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2013
Brreding

hi. I have one EEVVEE. It took me at least two hours to find two more in the garden. What i decided to do was breed an EEVVE with a Ditto. the day care man says they dont like each othere very much. MY QUESTION ISWILL THEY STILL MAKE AN EGG.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
They will make an egg, but it will take longer than it normally would. If he says "they prefer to play with other Pokemon" then there's absolutely no chance.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
To add to what Sydian said, it's better for both breeding parents to have different Trainer IDs because these increase the odds of you finding an egg. The same odds also apply to when both parents are the same species. In that case, the Day Care Man would say "The two seem to get along."

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2012
pokemon moods?

Hi everyone, I'm currently in the middle of trying to find the last shiny leaf, but my Espeon is being kinda bipolar... it was hugging me and cuddling, and it just suddenly stopped, and switches between "feeling refreshed" and "focusing with a sharp gaze" how do i get her to chill out? I've tried waiting, healing, giving her items, going to the haircut thing. she's still just glaring...

its also taking ridiculously long to find the last leaf. the others took like, 2 minutes. this one has taken almost 20 minutes(not including the time it took trying to get Espeon to chill out)

any help is appreciated and... well.. helpful.

LuVrDiSC

pokéGirL Power !
Years
i jus recently found my Poké-Walker. it has a Blissey in it thats very near and dear to me. it was working fine 2 days ago but when i tried to turn it on today its blank. it wont turn on or anything. not sure what happend maybe the battery died ?

so im just wondering what happens to the Pokémon thats inside the Poké-Walker when the battery dies ?

if you replace the battery will the Pokémon be gone ?

or is there some sort of memory thingy inside as a "safe-guard" for this sort of thing

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
i jus recently found my Poké-Walker. it has a Blissey in it thats very near and dear to me. it was working fine 2 days ago but when i tried to turn it on today its blank. it wont turn on or anything. not sure what happend maybe the battery died ?

so im just wondering what happens to the Pokémon thats inside the Poké-Walker when the battery dies ?

or is there some sort of memory thingy inside as a "safe-guard" for this sort of thing

The Pokémon will still be on there, you just need to change the battery. You might have lost the watts you had on there though at the time.

TRiGa

Eeveelutions Rule
Years
What is the best Hidden Power type for Unown in HeartGold? This is a solo run with Unown and I need help picking the best type for Hidden Power.

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
Years
Hi everyone, I'm currently in the middle of trying to find the last shiny leaf, but my Espeon is being kinda bipolar... it was hugging me and cuddling, and it just suddenly stopped, and switches between "feeling refreshed" and "focusing with a sharp gaze" how do i get her to chill out? I've tried waiting, healing, giving her items, going to the haircut thing. she's still just glaring...

its also taking ridiculously long to find the last leaf. the others took like, 2 minutes. this one has taken almost 20 minutes(not including the time it took trying to get Espeon to chill out)

its random, you just have to keep clicking while in the specific patch of grass and hope for the best. if you get bored maybe try another patch that works. I myself liked a change of scenery. And if it 'glares' u either made it unhappy or did something to annoy it :) i did that once. it goes away after a little.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
What is the best Hidden Power type for Unown in HeartGold? This is a solo run with Unown and I need help picking the best type for Hidden Power.

Seeing that it is a solo, I wouldn't choose Psychic or any other type that another type is immune to. Dragon is probably the best as even though is only super effective on Dragon, is only resisted by Steel, of which there isn't much.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022

You should know that it depends on your Pokemon's nature so that you'll be able to find them in certain routes. If you haven't found it yet, tell us what's your Espeon's nature.

You can always have your Pokémon back in case you lose your Pokéwalker or it stops working by pressing a combination of buttons (which I can't exactly remember but I think it is L + X + Down) in the Pokéwalker menu.

Years
  • NS
  • Seen Aug 16, 2012
WFC trouble in Diamond

I'm not sure if this is in the right forum or not, or under the right topic. I apologise if it isn't.

I've been playing through Diamond like usual, no problems, but whenever I try to connect to WFC, I get error code 52000. "Unable to obtain an IP address." Ok fine, I can just type everything in manually. That should help, right?

Nope. xD It will not accept my subnet mask, for some reason unknown to me. I have 225.225.225.0, this should work. But it doesn't. "these settings are invalid. Confirm the information and try again" comes up.

If anyone has any information on fixing this, it would be GREATLY appreciated if they would share it with me. My boyfriend wants to trade pokemon with me but it's just not working out. It can be pretty frustrtating. I looked all over the internet and couldn't find information on how to fix that particular problem!!

Thank you in advance ^^

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2018
Isn't subnet mask supposed to be 255.255.255.0 ?

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
i heartgold and soulsilve, there is a tower over by the safari zone in the johto region but i dont know how to the red/blue orb and how do you get rayquaza because it says that it reached to the sky, land and water. i need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back