• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Talk about your hair

Years
But not your body hair because that's gross.

What's it look like? What did it look like? What are your plans for it?

I'm currently growing my hair out again. It's a little uneven from my last haircut, but I'm feeling too poor to get it trimmed at the moment. I'm going to let it get to at least shoulder length before I decide quite what to do with it.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
My hair is really thick, dark, & curly. I love my hair short, but I haven't touched it in a little over a year and it's past my shoulders now. I have some highlights from the sun & my last highlights I got that I want gone.

Ideally I'd keep growing it until it's going down my back, but I get really impatient waiting for that to happen. I'm torn between going back to my natural black all over or doing a fun ombre. All I know is that I want crazy lots of curls and that's becoming more of a reality at this point.

Years
My hair's around shoulder length but I have a fast-growing fringe that tends to be the reason I get a lot of visits to the salon. I do suffer from hormones that make my hair greasy so it's common that I have to shower every day so that it stays clean and doesn't go messy.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I have shoulder length hair. I keep it at this length because it's easier to care for. I don't have any real plans for it though. I just let it do what it wants. D: I can never do much with it except ponytails and pigtails anyway.

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
Years
My hair is currently a very long and thick but lovely mess that currently reaches down below my waist close to my hips. To keep it looking decent I condition it often, apply an oil mask once a week, wear it up most of the time especially when I'm out in the sun and avoid using any heat on it. My only plans for it really are to get it highlighted, otherwise I'll just get an inch trimmed off every few months to keep my ends looking healthy.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
I'm trying to get my hair to grow out longer but it's not working, although it is at a decent length. I want to dye it black again because my color is fading but I want something new. I've taken very good care of my hair so I'm willing to do a little damage to go lighter. Hopefully that can happen this summer. Oh and I kind of want extensions. I decided to start brushing my hair more so that's a good sign I really didn't care about doing it before but my hair was getting tangled.

mayunaise

sandwich spread
Years
My hair is like a rats nest, currently have it just naturally growing out. When I move away, probs going to relax it and get busy with the curling iron. Erh, like in individual strand if i pull it out reaches shoulder level, so once I actually relax it it should touch the nape of my neck :p

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
My hair is shaved on the sides (like .25/.5 inches long), and then comes down to my lips on the front, but I either spike it up in the front and and pull it to the side or sweep it above my eyes, depending on how I'm feeling that day and where I'm going/what I'm doing.

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
Years
My hair is kinda like this (Idk who this person is, I just grabbed this pic from Google Images):

Spoiler:

Eventually though, I want to dye my hair black with a silver highlight somewhere. I think it would look something like this (maybe not as long), but with silver highlights on the front:

Spoiler:

Years
I'd grown my hair since I was five years old. It's been a running thing with me that people would comment on how long it grew out until I had my first ever hair cut back in September. If anything I'd say it looks a lot healthier now in comparison to the frayed split-end mess it used to be.

smocks

fiat lux
Years
I like my hair long, but not long that it goes to my lower back or as short as to my collarbone. It's dark brown and very fluffy (wavy/curly), arabic hair ftw :D

Margot

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
I like my hair long, but not long that it goes to my lower back or as short as to my collarbone. It's dark brown and very fluffy (wavy/curly), arabic hair ftw :D

Ahhhh! Fellow fluffy Arabic hair high five :D Mine is getting pretty long now and it doesn't just get long, it gets super thick! It's growing into a lion's mane haha.

smocks

fiat lux
Years
Ahhhh! Fellow fluffy Arabic hair high five :D Mine is getting pretty long now and it doesn't just get long, it gets super thick! It's growing into a lion's mane haha.
Same!!! My hair's so thick that some hair ties are either dangerous or unable to tame my hair lol. Also when I'm trying to straighten my hair, it goes back to being wavy in an instant !

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Archy linked me to this!

As of... ten minutes ago, my hair is officially dark purple! The hipster is strong in me.

Margot

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
Archy linked me to this!

As of... ten minutes ago, my hair is officially dark purple! The hipster is strong in me.

I'm always so jealous of people that can dye their hair fun colors. I'd have to bleach mine and I'd like to avoid doing that. Have you done other colors before? Dark purple sounds really cool.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
My hair is long and a natural mousy brown colour, extending down to my thighs when it's out. It used to be longer but I had it cut to shoulder length when I was about... ten, which I quite regret to be honest. I get my hair from my mum and she has it down to her ankles!

It used to be really thick, and I loved it, even if it did get in massive knots! But ever since my hair was cut it has seriously thinned out and the ends have become dry and scraggly, even when an inch is trimmed off. :( I hate having thinner hair, a lot.

I might cut it again one day, just because when it's shorter it's thicker. Might even add a fringe as well, if I'm feeling adventurous! I don't think I'd ever dye my hair, though; especially not a crazy, unnatural colour. Some can pull it off but... I just can't picture myself like that. xD

pkmin3033

My hair currently reaches down to a few inches past my shoulders when I have it hanging loose...which I rarely do, because it's a nuisance. It's thick, curly, and annoying. Sometimes I seriously contemplate shaving it all off.

It used to come down to the small of my back, but I had a lot of it cut away just after I graduated University; it was getting unwieldier and I felt like a change. These days I tend to keep it around shoulder length. Long enough to tie back, but not so long it becomes insufferable. It's due another trim, actually.

Post #4.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I use to have longish hair that was to the middle of my back but then I got it cut off to donate to make wigs. Now I try to keep it a pixie cut but it's less work and keeps my neck cool in the summer.

Back