• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Age of Empires II HD
Civ 5

jk I didn't buy Civ 5, I pirated it!
/runs

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
Alrighty, let's see what games I've bought in the last while;

Pokémon Sun, Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2, God Eater 1 & 2, Assassin's Creed Chronicles, Nier, and I've got preorders down on Digimon World: Next Order and Dragon Ball Fusions!

I'm thinking of preordering Nioh and maybe Nier 2 (if I can plat the 1st game) too.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
The Entire Serious Sam Collection minus SS VR. It was during the winter sale and i decided that I needed to play a series that I've only played so briefly. Where was I when Serious Sam was a thing,,,

Oh and here's a funny story. Magicka:
Spoiler:

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
I recently bought the Japanese version of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 for the PS4. I dont have any self control over KH game even if theyre like 12 days apart from releases. D:

Years
7 Days to Die. It looks like absolute poo on the PS4 but it's crazy fun and open ended, great with friends

I completely agree with that, but i also think all the best games allow you to play with friends :). i personally refuse to play 7 days to die alone because zombies scare the pants out of me and i have a tendency to scream when caught by surprise hahaha

The last game(s) i bought was a telltale games bundle for ps4 in the PSN january sale: it was awesome! it contained:
Tales of the borderlands
Walking dead complete season 1
Walking dead season 2
Game of thrones
The wolf among us

Already completed tales of the borderlands (it was hilarious) and just started on the wolf among us

Sadly i had to cancel my first pre-order of the year, tales of Beseria due to a lack of cash, shall have to get it later.
I'm really tempted to get the new digimon world: next order when it comes out as i LOVED cyber sleuth but its a january release as well isnt it? No cash :<
My other pre-orders are:
Mass effect Andromeda
Persona 5
FF 7 remake (i know this technically doesnt count even for a pre-order since its still lacking a release date)

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
I completely agree with that, but i also think all the best games allow you to play with friends :). i personally refuse to play 7 days to die alone because zombies scare the pants out of me and i have a tendency to scream when caught by surprise hahaha

The last game(s) i bought was a telltale games bundle for ps4 in the PSN january sale: it was awesome! it contained:
Tales of the borderlands
Walking dead complete season 1
Walking dead season 2
Game of thrones
The wolf among us

Already completed tales of the borderlands (it was hilarious) and just started on the wolf among us

Sadly i had to cancel my first pre-order of the year, tales of Beseria due to a lack of cash, shall have to get it later.
I'm really tempted to get the new digimon world: next order when it comes out as i LOVED cyber sleuth but its a january release as well isnt it? No cash :<
My other pre-orders are:
Mass effect Andromeda
Persona 5
FF 7 remake (i know this technically doesnt count even for a pre-order since its still lacking a release date)

Well buddy you're welcome to play with us if you're on PS4

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
I am indeed, and thanks, next time i'm feeling brave sure :)

We've got a neat little main base set up and tunnels / trenches to some outposts we set up in the wilderness. We've only got it on average difficulty with low spawns so we have quite a casual server rn. The horrible visuals have strangely grown on me a lot actually

Years
We've got a neat little main base set up and tunnels / trenches to some outposts we set up in the wilderness. We've only got it on average difficulty with low spawns so we have quite a casual server rn. The horrible visuals have strangely grown on me a lot actually

hahaha, yeah you get used to the visuals after a while. and that sounds pretty neat actually, gives you plenty of time to prepare for each onslaught i guess. Last time i played, my partner and i challenged ourselves to survive 7 days on one of the higher difficulty lvls and omg it was impossible to kill anything let alone make a shelter.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
hahaha, yeah you get used to the visuals after a while. and that sounds pretty neat actually, gives you plenty of time to prepare for each onslaught i guess. Last time i played, my partner and i challenged ourselves to survive 7 days on one of the higher difficulty lvls and omg it was impossible to kill anything let alone make a shelter.

Oh man I know, we got cornered by 3 cops and 2 ferals last night and we really didn't think we were making it out haha, used up a LOT of our rounds and arrows on those guys

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 17, 2019
well my bff bought me stardew valley

I RECOMMEND TO ALL!!!!!

(but the last game i bought was pkmn moon)

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Picked up Tales of Berseria at my local Gamestop since Amazon seems to have screwed up on their inventory count and were unable to fulfill a lot of people orders (mine included)

Also bought Infamous First Light. I've been playing this series on the side, and I gotta say it's usually not my thing, but I've been enjoying the heck out the second game (after finishing the first)

Back