• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meal frequency

Years
How many times do you eat on a regular day? How many full meals, snacks?

I've asked my friends this question and was surprised by all the different answers. Many people seem to skip breakfast altogether, some skip lunch, and some skip dinner. Some people don't skip any meals and actually consume 5-6+ meals per day including snacks. I always found it interesting how people could skip meals because I get pretty bad stomach pains when I don't eat enough! I'll typically have 3 full meals a day with a snack or two in between, and I try to only eat once every couple of hours when I start to get hungry again. The biggest meal of the day for me is usually dinner because I fall asleep reaaaaaally late. >_>

Spiff

love child
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 30, 2023
I'm on a high calorie diet and it usually ends up being like 5 or 6 full meals, it's wild man

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
3 meals and and enough stuff inbetween. I generally eat every 2,5-3 hours; I tried fighting this first but eventually I learned my body has a high metabolism and just needs that amount of food. I keep my breakfast and lunch light because I know 1 hour later I will be hungry no matter what I eat. Dinner is more bc I love dinner, but usually I get full very quick. Take that and quick metabolism, and you get a lot of eating intervals throughout the day.

I've accepted what my body needs and adjusted my eating system to that. I usually eat my meals at irregular times because I don't follow the standard times for breakfast, lunch and dinner; I eat them whenever I feel it's necessary to have a bigger meal. Been doing this for a few years and it's been working out fine. My only downfall is that I often crave unhealthy snacks and so far haven't found the discipline to work that out of my system.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
When I'm bulking, I usually eat about 5 times a day.
When I'm cutting, I only eat twice.

I'm currently cutting.

Years
I will always eat breakfast and dinner, but sometimes lunch is either combined into breakfast based on the time of day, or flat out skipped.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
I snack 2-3 times a day and normally have 3 meals. I skip meals occasionally for various reason, most of the time is that I just forget to eat

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
always eat breakfast and lunch, will skip dinner every other day or so depending on how much i had lunch. don't tend to snack a lot to be honest, maybe around 1-2 snacks a day and it's always in the early afternoon. i never eat anything after 6pm tho

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Usually two meals a day and a few snacks. But I don't skip breakfast. Rather, I skip lunch. ^_^

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
I usually have breakfast, lunch and dinner regularly though I skip breakfast if I'm on vacation because I tend to wake up late in the morning. :P I also nibble some stuff from the fridge from time to time through the day.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I binge eat snacks all day and use my metabolism as an excuse when I get called out

string555

Banned
Years
I never eat breakfast, and if I have lunch it's usually just something like a pop-tart. After getting home from work, I have a decent-sized meal, then dinner later on. Then maybe some kind of snacky thing later that night.

There are some days where I ravenously eat everything in sight, but most of the time it's as described above.

Back