• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Arceus

CosmoeomJ

CosmoeomJ
Years
  • Age 34
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 6, 2021
Does anyone know how to do get arceus without action replay or event please reply

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Arceus has always been a event-only Pokemon, so there is no other way to catch one yourself other than those things.

So either you'll have to wait for them to have a new event where you can get it, or you'll have to see if you can get someone to trade you one. For trading, you'll want to head on over to our Trade Corner, but keep in mind that the games you'll be able to trade on with people here will the 6th and 7th generation games.

edit: this is technically incorrect

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Try the void glitch. It's an exploitable glitch that can get Pokémon like Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus without cheating.

But it'll take hours, so be warned.

Xertified

Shtposting is my life.
Years
I got it with the Void glitch, though it took me a lot of time because I failed like 3 times on the long walks. You can get it legit though with this glitch, and you can also SR to get that shiny Arceus.

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
Can you not get it to work, like you can't summon the void? Also is it diamond platinum or pearl. cuz it don't won't for platinum.

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
Diamond i can't get the void to appear
Odd... That isn't the only way I've seen it work, I'll find another video for you.

Edit: Use this to enter the void... And then follow the other guys instructions... Maybe??? Dunno I don't have a pokemon D\P I own platinum.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Is Arceus even the the D/P data? I thought it was only in Platinum.
It's in the data yeah. I once hacked the Azure Flute into my copy of Pearl, and it let me into the Hall of Origin, and Arceus was there.

iirc there was only ever any official events distributions for Arceus for Platinum, which is probably what you're thinking of. It's also why Arceus's caught in Diamond/Pearl won't transfer to other generations, but ones from Platinum will.

Back