• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon BW Overworld Sprite Template

Kartik12345

Kartik
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 3, 2022
Download link - https://www.mediafire.com/file/y652ox1d0148lf4/OW.rar/file

If you have been into overworld spriting like me then you probably know the time wasted simply on getting the desired outfit for your character

In the file provided above you can find some outfits made to fit on a base
Just keep pasting the available resource on the base until you get what you want

The version currently has base and resources only for the male medium size character but I hope to cover other character sizes too in future
Most of them are resized and edited from gen 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 7

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
Download link - https://www.mediafire.com/file/y652ox1d0148lf4/OW.rar/file

If you have been into overworld spriting like me then you probably know the time wasted simply on getting the desired outfit for your character

In the file provided above you can find some outfits made to fit on a base
Just keep pasting the available resource on the base until you get what you want

The version currently has base and resources only for the male medium size character but I hope to cover other character sizes too in future
Most of them are resized and edited from gen 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 7

Thank you

Hey dude where did you get all of these sprite bits, exactly? if you ripped them from anything that isn't yours originally, you need to credit the original artists. Some of the sprites like the gen 8 girl player hat for instance look like they were designed off designs that could be found on deviantart.

Last edited:

Kartik12345

Kartik
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 3, 2022
Sorry for this extremely late reply, but I did rip them off again instead of copying from other artists, even then I don't really care about this, since no one is going to use it in the first place, feel free to remove the thread.
Since the sprites are taken from the characters from mainstream pokemon games it is natural that they look similar to sprites made by other people.

Keileon

Pokémon Sardonyx: RtW dev
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023
even then I don't really care about this, since no one is going to use it in the first place, feel free to remove the thread.

I dunno, I've gotten pretty good mileage out of this, I just don't usually post about it. It looks less like the sprite parts come from other artists and more like they're edits of official sprites. Regardless, I personally have used this to good effect.

Back