• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:Quantum

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 1, 2017
This is my first ever Pokemon rom hack. Now I don't expect this to be a perfect looking and functioning rom hack. My goal for this rom hack is to incorporate physics and Pokemon witch it sort of is but in a little realistic way. Yes you can break the laws of physics.

Plot: So far the hardest part to create is the plot which with physics can be trickry as you know.

Features: Pokemon and the attacks having to within certain laws of physics EX; Newton's Laws with quick attack

Nuzlocke Mode

Wonder Trade and online battling

Seasons system

New Region ( Needs a name)

New Moves based on physics EX: Inertia Punch ( Needs A Better Name)

New type: Plasma type

New Pokemon

I WILL WHEN I MAKE THE GAME GIVE CREDIT TO WHOEVER HELPS ME WITH THE ROM HACK OR TOOLS I USE TO CREATE THE ROM HACK.

Please tell me what you think so far I know it seems empty but it seems like a unique concept as far as I know. I would take any tips about rom hacking or the rom in general.

Blah

Free supporter
Years
I don't understand what you mean by introducing physics into the battle system. Are you implying a non-turn based battle engine?

Back