• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Crystal hack: [Vinesauce] Joel's Bizarre Pokéventure (COMPLETE)

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
[Vinesauce] Joel's Bizarre Pok?venture (COMPLETE)

GskOPmN.png

The rom hack is now released!

DOWNLOAD HERE

Story:
In it, members of Vinesauce get kidnapped by an unknown person and turned into Pok?mon.
You play as Joel, and must find his Pok?mon friends, collect them all and then get them turned back into humans, and find out who was responsible.

Features:
There are no gyms and you cannot catch Pok?mon, only the ones given to you by the game.
So it's not exactly a "traditional" Pok?mon game.
There is also some adult language and themes.

What is this?
This is a Vinesauce fan game I created to be played by Joel on his stream.
It came about after he played my joke rom hack (Pok?mon Dark Graystone) on his stream,
he loved it so much that I promised to create a new hack, all about Vinesauce.

The hack is 99% complete. A release should be very soon, but only after Joel has first played it.
It's currently being beta tested privately. But pretty much, It is finished.
The length of the game is only about two hours. A quick little silly memey experience.

Screenshots:
VfIKfDP.png
JxCxgN2.png
XE6guDP.png

8QDrzbg.png
66ZEgCU.png
R6QWzK5.png

Aa4kMCg.png
xb8vTcR.png
5eYqDiQ.png

Credits:
Scripter, Sprite Artist, Mapping, Writing:
Freako

Additional art assets:
Ashley

Additional help:
Mateo

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
Here's a box art made by me and my friend Ashley.
6ckIkkc.png

The game is now finished, and should be played by Joel on stream in a couple weeks.
Then released to the public later.

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen today
Awesome game! One question though. What do I have to do to get Ye Flask so I can progress through the cave?

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
This was actually quite fun to play. I don't know much about vine streaming but it was nice to play something which was outside the box. Looking forward to Bronze 2 yo!

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
This better have some JoJo references. Once I get some free time I'll play through this. Should be fun.

Years
Oh my god you didn't.
Pokemon_Crystal_Version_UE_V1_1_C.png

Oh my god you did!
Hootey is a Hoothoot! Please tell me Limes is a Seel! What would Vinny be?! A Paras? A Mr. Mime?!
There's Guy Fieri saying "RIGHT HERE!"
You made a trainer Dink! I broke his Pokemon!
There's a guy looking for Pep Secrets!

Yes! Drown me in Vinesauce memes!

PolandDev

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • nobe
  • Seen Jul 25, 2023
Oh man, seeing this played through, live, was by far one of my favourite Joel streams. Really awesome stuff man, Dark Graystone too!

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
Will there be anymore updates to this game, or is it already completed?
it's completed. that's why there has been no updates for a year. so it is done and like he said it is complete (and available to download)

Back