• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User

Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 25, 2017
Hello
My name is money12wolf and I just joined. Just wanted to say hi to everyone. A little about me, I started playing pokemon when Sinnoh came out and my favourite pokemon is torterra.

Last edited:
Years
Hi money12wolf! Welcome to PC. :D yaa sinnoh games were good. I'd like a remake, it's bound to happen eventually and is something I'd be real excited for. Hope you enjoy your time on PC, feel free to ask me if you need help. ^^

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Heya money12wolf! Sinnoh games were definately great. It's my favorite region. I've used Torterra a couple times, and it's quite a great Pokemon. I'm hoping we get Sinnoh remakes next generation. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hello
My name is money12wolf and I just joined. Just wanted to say hi to everyone. A little about me, I started playing pokemon when Sinnoh came out and my favourite pokemon is torterra.
Hello! Welcome to the community (: if you need any help, don't be afraid to ask!

I always liked Infernape and Empoleon more than Torterra, but the beauty of pokemon is that there is something for everyone :D

Back