• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

The Silver Mimikyu

Shiny Mimikyu
Years
I am The Silver Mimikyu!
I am technically not new to these forums, however I never used them.
(I made an account sometime in 2015, posted once, and never came back).

I rejoined so that I can be a more active member of the pok?mon community.

So, hello!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome Silver Mimikyu! Mimikyu is most definitely one of my favorites for Gen 7. Glad you decided to join back and try and get active in our community. There's much to do here, I'm sure you'll find sections you'll like. Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions, hope to see you around!

Zenithios

To live and not to breathe is to die in tragedy
Years
Hello Silver Mimikyu! (Really cute avatar by the way!) I really do hope to see you around here, it's fun once you get to go see the sights a lot, and I think that a LOT has changed sinc eyou came back, so have fun!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I am The Silver Mimikyu!
I am technically not new to these forums, however I never used them.
(I made an account sometime in 2015, posted once, and never came back).

I rejoined so that I can be a more active member of the pok?mon community.

So, hello!

I hope you?ll remain active too! Welcome to PC! Hope we can see you around as we do indeed have some cool stuff around the corner! Hope to chat again. :3

Back